Phantis Forums

And the hits just keep coming from Gate 13

Evergreen

Same music from the song "Lefteri-Lefteri"

"Kenteri-Kenteri"

KEDERH KEDERH KEDERH BRHKES THN FAKA MA DEN VRHKES TO KASERI, KEDERH KEDERH KEDERH VRHKES THN FAKA MA DEN VRHKES TO KASERI,

O KOKKALHS SE EKANE PREZAKIA , ANEVHKES KAI SY SE MHXANAKIA, KAI EPESES MIA NYXTA STHN GLYFADA KAI EKANES XEFTILA THN ELLADA....

KOPSE THN DOPA LIGO RE KWSTAKH , POU EPESES APO TO MHXANAKI, THN KATERINA PHRES STO LAIMO SOU, ANTE GAMW TON OLYMPIAKO SOU........

"Antoni-Antoni"

Antwnh Antwnh Antwnh apo ton kanape tha vlepeis to sentoni,

Antwnh Antwnh Antwnh apo ton kanape tha vlepeis to sentoni,

Pes mas posa sou edwse o Swkraths

na gineis ths Evrwpis o pelaths

na se fwnazoun kota Antwnakh

ola ta melh sto Karaiskakh.

"Gavakia No.2"

Gavrakia, gavrakia, Gavrakia,

eiste roufianoi kai tou Kokkalh tsirakia (x2)

Sthn suntaksh phrate ton Rivalado

kai otan pe8anei, parte ton Ronaldo,

Kai meis me ton Lucian kai ton Gonzalez,

8a sas gam*** mia zwh koufales!

:lol: classics!!!

amazing how the PAO supporters have nothing else to do hen make up songs on how they will screw OSFP

too bad on the field it took 7 years for that to happen :)

Where in that did it say we are screwing you(even though we did in soccer,basketball,and volleyball). It just talks about some of the great athletes in the Olympilagos family. The great Kenderis who was about to light the olympic torch for one of Greece's greatest moments in its history but decided to disgrace all of Greece. Or the great Nikopolidis. The stand up guy with all the great morals. Who cares about the fans who supported him for 15 years so much that he is willing to go against every thing that those fans believe in and join the great Olympilagos for an extra $200,000. Then we have the great Rivaldo. The man, the myth, the legend. The man who hasen't played soccer in 2 years and isn't wanted by any team in europe because he can't pass a physical thats required by all teams. Those chants were right on the money like they always are.

The connection is that last year a Group of PAO fans attacked Oly fans who were on their motorbikes and they were knocked off and started running away( however managed to escape). The only thing was that they ran off with their helmets. Hence last season's chant:

Gavrakia, gavrakia, gavrikia

giati mas dinete synexeia mhxanakia,

Gavrakia, gavrakia, gavrikia,

giati mas dinete synexeia mhxanakia,

Na katalavw den mporw roufianoi, giati den mas afinete ta kranh,

n'anoigame mia antiprwsopeia,

me onoma tis 8uras 13!

Or the great Nikopolidis.  The stand up guy with all the great morals.  Who cares about the fans who supported him for 15 years so much that he is willing to go against every thing that those fans believe in and join the great Olympilagos for an extra $200,000.

R u thick or something??? he left coz of pao screwing him or dnt u get that??? r u sooooooooooooo blind by pao that u actually belive its his fault!!! I mean after sooooooooo many years of service he gave to pao, they decide to b cheap and give him a s%$#! contract!!! (which is like a slap in the face and basically saying here this is what we think of you after so many years and what u deserve acording to us the Mighty Management!!! :tdown: )

Mate open you eyes he didnt move to the geys to spit on us the fans, he moved to the geys as a form of protest against this currupt/tight ass management, that has managed to screw other players like him such as gara, lybe, fysas, Kollka ect.... Also who says that he/other players ow u Panatha1 (a pao fan) anything??? u mean nothing to him. ur jst the guy who buys the tickects and screams ur head off and thats it.. theres no way in the world he was actually thinking of u the fan(neither would i or u in this situation) or any other player would do in such a bad situation of getting screwed by pao the club u spent ur whole life in, and all of a sudden they decide to spit on ur face so they can save $$$$..

Also might i add he had a family to support and of course u gotta put them ahead of anything and anyone and im sure he was thinking of that when the geys gave him the extra $$$ he asked or better yet deserved!!! (unlike the cheap basterds at pao!!!)

However im sure ur brained washed enough to still think its his fault and his an evil person along with the geys( grow up!).. he also wanted to stay in Greece and the geys offerd him the best contract and also offerd him 3 years where pao only gave him a 2 year contract.. (lol i find it funny coz u look at the geys like there evil and where good. its like a war how stupid... :unsure: )

Mate open you eyes he didnt move to the geys to spit on us the fans, he moved to the geys as a form of protest against this currupt/tight ass management, that has managed to screw other players like him such as gara, lybe, fysas, Kollka ect.... Also who says that he/other players ow u Panatha1 (a pao fan) anything??? u mean nothing to him. ur jst the guy who buys the tickects and screams ur head off and thats it.. theres no way in the world he was actually thinking of u the fan(neither would i or u in this situation) or any other player would do in such a bad situation of getting screwed by pao the club u spent ur whole life in, and all of a sudden they decide to spit on ur face so they can save $$$$..

Also might i add he had a family to support and of course u gotta put them ahead of anything and anyone and im sure he was thinking of that when the geys gave him the extra $$$ he asked or better yet deserved!!! (unlike the cheap basterds at pao!!!)

Fans should mean everything to a club. We are the basic survival of the club, and Im not using us specifically, Im saying generally in the soccer world. There are many fans out there who live on a basic wage, which in Athens is peanuts as compared to where Im from Melbourne, and yet still pay the ridiculous amounts asked of them at the door to go see there team week in week out. We contribute to our teams income - every season we buy new merchandise, I was just in Greece a month ago and I went to Leoforos - I bought a top for 60 Euro. Scarves, hats etc. And we support our team till the end - there are fans there week in week out, others who travel all around Europe to watch players like Nikopolidis, bc for them wearing the PAO top actually means something other than 200,000 dollars extra or what car am I going to buy when I sign my new contract. Nikopolidis especially owes alot to the fans, bc after 15 years of service, you would think he had received alot of support from them. Not just him but Vazeca as well, players who have dedicated alot to the club, fans have dedicated just as much effort back into the club because in these type of players they see something worthwile which brings them back week in week out!

Nice chant, but i doubt lucian will be doing any screwing, injuries are a bitch arnt they ? :lol: :lol:

Wraia kai ta synthimata kata tou Kenterh pou ehei prosferei tosa sthn Ellada kai pio shmantika ston Ellhniko athlitismo, ti perimenete ?

Tha ta poume sthn leoforo , tha pesei ena gero 3ylo

B)

Fans should mean everything to a club. We are the basic survival of the club, and Im not using us specifically, Im saying generally in the soccer world. There are many fans out there who live on a basic wage, which in Athens is peanuts as compared to where Im from Melbourne, and yet still pay the ridiculous amounts asked of them at the door to go see there team week in week out. We contribute to our teams income - every season we buy new merchandise, I was just in Greece a month ago and I went to Leoforos - I bought a top for 60 Euro. Scarves, hats etc. And we support our team till the end - there are fans there week in week out, others who travel all around Europe to watch players like Nikopolidis, bc for them wearing the PAO top actually means something other than 200,000 dollars extra or what car am I going to buy when I sign my new contract. Nikopolidis especially owes alot to the fans, bc after 15 years of service, you would think he had received alot of support from them. Not just him but Vazeca as well, players who have dedicated alot to the club, fans have dedicated just as much effort back into the club because in these type of players they see something worthwile which brings them back week in week out!

first of all im talking about Niko as an individual and not pao the club... i agree that we the fans are the glue that holds soccer/football together... However u stated Niko ows alot to the fans and the club?? but u forget this works both ways mate and pao ows him alot and so do the fans for years of quality services e.g our Cl run...., however he was not only screwed by the pao management(due to there tight ass ways) but screwed by us fans when we boooed him at the end of the season coz we couldnt understand his side of the story and bought into paos excuses/side of the story (winning the League).. so dnt sit here and start telling me he ows us coz in reality we ow him and so does pao however he got screwed by everthing that is pao!!!!

P.S i know for a fact alot of you fans on this forum question weather i supprt pao or not.. However im stating that im 100% behind pao however i dnt buy into everything they tell/feed me.. i listen to both sides of the story and make up my own mind about different situations which i think alot of u should try doing b4 acting like sheep and following others.. quote: "Monkey see, Monkey do"

question is are you a monkey?? :P

Vasilis:

Ti ehei prosferei o Kenteris ston Ellhniko athlitismo!?

I don't understand. When he won the gold in Sydney everybody in the wold knew he did it with drugs. Just look at his muscles. I am not saying he is the only one, ok? All the Americans do it too but that's besides the point.

Anyways, Kenteris made Greece xeftila before the Olympics and all the world talked about the strange disappearance from drug test and the strange accident that he NEVER had. Come on now open you eyes.

The only people supporting that cheat are you guys and that shameless komik, Protathlitis. That says alot about Kenteris in my opinion.

R u thick or something??? he left coz of pao screwing him or dnt u get that??? r u sooooooooooooo blind by pao that u actually belive its his fault!!! I mean after sooooooooo many years of service he gave to pao, they decide to b cheap and give him a s%$#! contract!!! (which is like a slap in the face and basically saying here this is what we think of you after so many years and what u deserve acording to us the Mighty Management!!! :tdown: )

PAO offered him a good contract that he rejected. 400 000 open contract for a 32-year old with his best days behind him goalie is good money. We all saw last night the greatness of Antonis on Albanias 2-0 goal. A friggin free kick from 35 meters with no traffic in front of him. He did well in EURO with a rock solid defense. You will see this year in Oly he will count the goals by the dozens.

Fortunately there are still players that respect and love their teams and their fans. Karagounis is one of them (he stated a couple of months ago that he would never join Oly for more money). It is not that Antonis was starving to death. He decided to throw away 15 years of love and respect from all of PAOs fans for an extra 200 000. That is low in my opinion, but we all know that he was never a real vazelos anyway (like Halkias).

Vasilis:

I don't understand. When he won the gold in Sydney everybody in the wold knew he did it with drugs. Just look at his muscles. I am not saying he is the only one, ok? All the Americans do it too but that's besides the point.

Anyways, Kenteris made Greece xeftila before the Olympics and all the world talked about the strange disappearance from drug test and the strange accident that he NEVER had. Come on now open you eyes.

The only people supporting that cheat are you guys and that shameless komik, Protathlitis. That says alot about Kenteris in my opinion.

E tora mhn ta gamame kai ola........ Mhn trellathoume ki olas... And you are talking about drugs etc..

So you mean that the guy didn;t work at all huh? Are you also implying that any one of us use drugs we will become like Kederis?

As far as Adonaki, I am sure that all the 'non-sheep' fans are all unhappy of the Transfer of Adonakis. Especially after we saw his exceptional performance against Albania!!! ;)

I am also very surprised with the PAO fans. To be honest I respect Hollywood because he has been sticking to his point of view from the beginning (even if he is completely wrong and he is an actual 'sheep' following all the journalists and the Thyra 13 fans). I have to say that I am surprised that many PAO fans now don't like Adonis, when I was the only one to speak against Adonis from the beginning and all (and I mean ALL) Pao fans of this forum were speaking against me, saying that I was a 'Vardinogiannis Fan'.... I hope now you changed you minds because you realised that Adonis was wrong and that there was a lot of scepticism behind his case, and that you are not against him because the useless fans of Thyra 13 said so.....

As far as Adonaki, I am sure that all the 'non-sheep' fans are all unhappy of the Transfer of Adonakis. Especially after we saw his exceptional performance against Albania!!! ;)

I am also very surprised with the PAO fans. To be honest I respect Hollywood because he has been sticking to his point of view from the beginning (even if he is completely wrong and he is an actual 'sheep' following all the journalists and the Thyra 13 fans). I have to say that I am surprised that many PAO fans now don't like Adonis, when I was the only one to speak against Adonis from the beginning and all (and I mean ALL) Pao fans of this forum were speaking against me, saying that I was a 'Vardinogiannis Fan'.... I hope now you changed you minds because you realised that Adonis was wrong and that there was a lot of scepticism behind his case, and that you are not against him because the useless fans of Thyra 13 said so.....

Pappou,

look at my posts on the 15th of may Nikopolidis vs Vardinigiannis and you will see that not all of us backed him up.

I wrote back then before it was official that 400 000 is a very good offer for a keeper and that if he does not want , then screw him. I also wrote when it became official that I cannot understand his reasoning to go to a team that spat on him the year before and that he turned his back on us.

I will always back up Vardinigiannis for the great things he has done for this club. We have domestic and European success. We have had the same owner for 25 years (aprox) , we are the biggest name known to non-Greeks. And I like the philosophy they follow lately bringing in young , unknown, but talented players.

So please ... do not isopedoneis ola.

P.S. As for Kenteris, we all knew that he was doped back in Atlanta. Most of the world did. We waited so long for the Athens games just for this F***er to embarass us in front of an entire planet. I would rather he never took that gold medal. The end do not always justify the means.

I am also very surprised with the PAO fans. To be honest I respect Hollywood because he has been sticking to his point of view from the beginning (even if he is completely wrong and he is an actual 'sheep' following all the journalists and the Thyra 13 fans).

I cant belive how everyone here has turned there back on niko!!! The "Old-Sheep"(papou) is 100% right concerning most of the members here... i mean everyone here was supporting niko and saying how s%$#! our managment was for screweing him and now everyone is doing a 180???? ;)

This proves my point that alot of the pao fans in this forum are Vardinogiannis Bitches who follow like sheep and do your typical monkey see monkey do routines...

I am still behind my argument of Vardinogiannis screwing alot of our beloved X-Players which includes Niko but i wont get into it coz i would b repeating my self and once again i do not support the geys or belove eveything i hear in the papers however i do listen to both sides of a story and then i judge the situation the best i can (unlike some...)

Pappou,

look at my posts on the 15th of may Nikopolidis vs Vardinigiannis and you will see that not all of us backed him up.

I wrote back then before it was official that 400 000 is a very good offer for a keeper and that if he does not want , then screw him. I also wrote when it became official that I cannot understand his reasoning to go to a team that spat on him the year before and that he turned his back on us.

I will always back up Vardinigiannis for the great things he has done for this club. We have domestic and European success. We have had the same owner for 25 years (aprox) , we are the biggest name known to non-Greeks. And I like the philosophy they follow lately bringing in young , unknown, but talented players.

P.S. As for Kenteris, we all knew that he was doped back in Atlanta. Most of the world did. We waited so long for the Athens games just for this F***er to embarass us in front of an entire planet. I would rather he never took that gold medal. The end do not always justify the means.

I know you were one of the first members to speak against adonis and look through the 'Koroidia' that was happening at the time. Also once you got back at topics have a look at the date when I first said that Adonakis has agreed with the guys. As far as I remember it was around end February-March. Do you think that it was all just coincidence and Adonis out of the thousand existing teams he ended up in the gay-port?

But don't worry he will get what he deserves. A good thrashing in the CL especially if he makes performances like the one against Albania!!!!

He will become the new Eleftheropoulos, and he will end up being booed by both Thrynos and PAO fans!!!! :tdown:

Pappou,

I know you were one of the first members to speak against adonis and look through the 'Koroidia' that was happening at the time. Also once you got back at topics have a look at the date when I first said that Adonakis has agreed with the guys. As far as I remember it was around end February-March. Do you think that it was all just coincidence and Adonis out of the thousand existing teams he ended up in the gay-port?

But don't worry he will get what he deserves. A good thrashing in the CL especially if he makes performances like the one against Albania!!!!

He will become the new Eleftheropoulos, and he will end up being booed by both Thrynos and PAO fans!!!! :tdown:

I have always believed that all keepers are to some extent as good as a defence makes them. If a competent keeper has a gruyere cheese for defense (ie Ele last year at Juves 7-0) , he will look much worse than he is. Ele is a good keeper, but with that defense he had no luck and was heavily ctitisised. Also, a keepers confidence grows when he has a solid defense in front of him. He dares to take little risks, risks that he would otherwise not take. When I was a keeper , I was shaking when I played with the 2nd team because their defense sucked ass. When I was at first team, people compared me to Dasaiev.

Antonis is a solid keeper, but he has serious flaws with crosses. He is also 32. That is why the offer of 400 000 in tight economic times was very good. As I said back then, when we have keepers like Halkias and Kotsolis, we have the necessary backup to replace him. Vardi knows what he does. I do not critisice "kapetanios" because deep inside I know he does what is best for the team as well as trying to run a business. All those that criticise him are ungrateful to his work and commitment.

Vasilis:

E tora mhn ta gamame kai ola........ Mhn trellathoume ki olas... And you are talking about drugs etc..

So you mean that the guy didn;t work at all huh? Are you also implying that any one of us use drugs we will become like Kederis?

Pappou:

Come on now, what kind of questions are those? It goes without saying that of course you need to train to become an olympic champion. I am sure Kenderis worked very hard as I am sure Maurice Greene and all the other drug cheats have worked very hard. And no, you and I couldn't just get out of bed one morning and become sprint champions only by steroids. I don't surely have to tell you that drugs are PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS. That means exactly what that says, they enhance the performance of athletes, they don't make them athletes over night.

My point was that in the athletics world you recognise a cheat when you see one andmost athletes who run against thses guys know each other well ;)

Either way Kederis has offered great to Greek Athleticism. Don't get carried away my friend Panos from thise Gate 13 songs.... ;)

Kederis is still probably our best Athlete!!! And if you agree that all athletes (especially sprinters) get their dope then this is one more reason to support our own kid rather than all the other dopers!!!!

Archived