Phantis Forums

OSFP-Rodega Brescia 5-0

CH-Thrylos

georgiadis scored in the 44th and 51st

rivaldo in the 70th

kostoulas in the 81st

castillo in the 82nd

contra

the three new guys played from the beginning and did quite well as it seems. but as we all know, we cant judge them after the first match. especially in a match against a 3rd division team from italy.

yeah, i hope he wont reach the burn out before the season starts!!! ;)

i think bajevic must also give castillo more time on the left side, becaus djole and geo wont last forever and we need somebody who will take their place.

i'm really curious how rivaldo, okkas and schurre will be doing. i hope schurrer will organize our defence better.

but i dont know how bajevic will play during the season. he always played 4-5-1 up to now. where does he want to put okkas, gio, castillo and dacol in?

we have nearly too muach players right now for the first team!

Olympiakos achieved a positive result in there victory today even though it was against a 3rd division italian team. Obviously it was against a very inferior team but that shouldn't take away from the result today

Most of the regulars played if not all and it shows signs of chemistry being created. 4 goals came in the second half and i believe its b/c the players found how to play within themselves.

I would like Olympiakos to go to a 4-4-2 formation. we so many games where they dominate the play but that doesn't result into enough goals. I know Bajevic is worried about his defense but we need to go to our strength. I haven't seen Stoltidis at all wuts happpen to him

and Castillo should be playing more b/c Drojavic is getting up there in age i think he is 34 and he has been the best Olympiakos player for a number of years but won't last forever.

Most of the regulars played if not all and it shows signs of chemistry being created.

giovanni, djordjevic, venetidis, vallas and stoltidis didnt play at all

I haven't seen Stoltidis at all wuts happpen to him

stoltidis and vallas are in the olympic team, so they wont return before the end of august.

the next matches are against the primera division teams racing huelva and athletic bilbao. after that we will participate at a tournament in italy.

pffft who the hell are these teams

i would have scored my first goal too if i played these guys

Drakos,

I am sure you can't score even without goalkeeper... You are a MORON.

yeah dude.,..we dont send personal attacks like that here.. i dont know if a moderator is seeing this or whatever, but state your opinioon without attacking others...

The name of the team is RODENGO SAIANO, it plays in SERIE D (After Serie A, B, C1 and C2 teher is Serie D, semi professional championship), the city of Rodengo Saiano is near Brescia

I think that Giovanni and Rivaldo is a very strong attack duo

pffft who the hell are these teams

i would have scored my first goal too if i played these guys

Drakos,

I am sure you can't score even without goalkeeper... You are a MORON.

yeah dude.,..we dont send personal attacks like that here.. i dont know if a moderator is seeing this or whatever, but state your opinioon without attacking others...
Correct...

Please dont attack others... ;)

I don't like to attack other people but I have to say that Drakos is someone who makes me nervous. He is bashing my favorite player(Rivaldo) over and over without posting any arguments. Even a child is less boring than him. "Rivaldo is old.... Rivaldo is bad.... Rivaldo was a good player.... Even me can score against this team..... blablablablabla....." No arguments here. If I can't call him a moron, please can I call him a CLOWN or this is a personal attack too?(When you are telling the truth about someone, for me it's not an attack?)

Archived