Phantis Forums

OSFP-Rodega Brescia 5-0

CH-Thrylos

I hope all of you clowns will it their hats

In the Middle East we say: the dogs bark and the caravan goes on

You can say anythig about Rivaldo, that he is past his prime, our of form, whatever you want

but to call a world champion a clown - and all the other untasty remarks - you are only degrading yourself

Do you know anything about football?? I doubt it

Give the guy a break, he did not play 6 months and since he went away from Barcelona he had some hard time, but he gave up petroldolares to come to Greece, he hounors you so do not be jerks, please

Yu can boo him later , if you must :(

Welcome to the forum mate and enjoy your stay,

But please refrain from calling other users names. It is a policy we decided to uphold and defend without stopping the expression of any views no matter how harsh they may be on any sport issue. We just think that we should never bring discussion down to a personal level.

Again, enjoy and welcome

The Moderator

Maybe you guys should be a bit more harsh to those here that have never actually contributed to the forum (the pao trolls)

Vasilie,

This is an issue which goes years back for this forum

Teasing among fans is normal and actually part of the fun in sports. I understand the teasing can take all shapes and can even descend to low levels of quality sometimes.

However, when people begin to take comments about teams personally then problems will always arise and trouble will be close.

We are strict on PERSONAL ATTACKS but other team fans can go into any other forum, keep away from sensitive matters, racial matters and politics (and some provocative behaviours up to the judgement of the moderators), and from that point onwards drive you mad with teasing .... ;)

Patience man!

Personally, I cant understand what you guys find important about your miserable green and red clubs when there is AEK out there... :lol:

Archived