Monaco - Porto

Irlandos

Who will win the CL final?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the CL final?

• Monaco
    • Porto
    • I haven't got the foggiest

All the player from Monaco will be ok for the match, as I will be in the stadium :P and I hope to see a victory of my team.

And may be with that Rehagel will think that a greek players who win a european title must important for Euro.

Monaco!

for Ziko

and so I can laugh my ass off at Real Madrid for treating the tournaments leading scorer like a piece of crap and see him win it without them. I hope they feel so stupid.

also 2 years ago this team was bankrupt and in the second division.... I love these kinds of stories. and F#$% Porto. <_<

Monaco!

for Ziko

and so I can laugh my ass off at Real Madrid for treating the tournaments leading scorer like a piece of crap and see him win it without them. I hope they feel so stupid.

also 2 years ago this team was bankrupt and in the second division.... I love these kinds of stories. and F#$% Porto. <_<

Spot on Drako :tup: :box:

yeah i see porto as favourite though i want monaco.

Its funny, remember last year when we beat them away!

They won the treble that year and are about to get it again this year provided they beat Benfica and Monaco. I dont see why Mourinho would want to leave especially for a lame bought out Chelsea. He has quite a fantastic dynasty being set up. To create that again is impossible there,because he has all money so he buys a lot stars and what happens- that doesnt work. you need the right combination of players and teamwork and time to make such a team. Why anyone would throw it away so quickly i dont know. If he wins this year he can bring the portuguese league up, he can do so much with Porto. It would be such a shame.

Guest gima

i think that porto is better and has more experience from monaco :box: we will see a big fight but i think that porto will win becouse their players are dirty they kick :boxing:

I see the French doing a European double this season...Monace and Marseille.

I like Porto however they do have some arrogance in their style of play, they are very well coached, but I just cant resist a fairytale story like Monaco's.

Should be an awesome game!

C'mon Zikos...show Rehgal what hes missing out on!

3-2 Monaco

Until yesturday I was supporting Monaco but I have just found out that if Porto wins PAO will be included in the group of the 'strong'...(apparently he is on the edge of the 16th position. If Monaco wins PAO will drop to the 17th position :o )

Cmon disgusting Porto!!!!! :tup: :tup:

wow papou thats good news!

but here are my thoughts on the 3-0 win

Monaco played well- theyre midfield was really good they just got unlucky and got scored on first and while pressing forward got caught twice. thats football.

I want to punch Deco in the face.

Fernando Morientes was

AWFUL. This guy blew so much ass, awful passes, way too hesitant to shoot, stupid touches trying to be fancy as was

Dado Pr- so overated.

he was also Utter s%$#!, i hate him, and now i know why he goes to rangers, hes NOT THAT GOOD.

and sorry but Rehagel looks to have shut his critics up. Ziko was garbage. in the begining he had some decent tackles and a really cool spin move, but he showed he cant handle pressure, and he cant handle iberian attackers. He sucked. I blame his stupid marking for Deco's goal. Deco passed it wide- Ziko dropped in as he should for support but didnt bother to look at Deco or beware of his presence. And thats a mistake. Also i didnt see him anywhere on the 3rd goal....

Tony Roma (famous for ribs) was also pretty bad. I cant help but think he could of done something about the 1st one like dive or something- i think he could have done better than stumble backwards, it looked in his reach. But i forgive him on that one im sure if he could have got it he would have. the 3rd however showed inexperience. He froze! he really should have charged at full speed at Alinichev, and not stopped right in front of him. stopping gave all Alinichev all the time he needed to tap it in. keepers like Kahn and Buffon and Casillas are big today cause they charge out like that and give the attacker no time to think and make them panic.

but i congratulate Porto, cant beleive we beat that team last year..... :not:

also what was with Mourinho???????????????

the guy the whole time was acting like at a funeral!

hes up 3-0 and <_<

Final whistle <_<

Lift the cup <_<

then 1 second after lifting the cup i saw him leave and take off his medal!!!! :blink:

wow papou thats good news!

but here are my thoughts on the 3-0 win

Monaco played well- theyre midfield was really good they just got unlucky and got scored on first and while pressing forward got caught twice. thats football.

I want to punch Deco in the face.

Fernando Morientes was

AWFUL. This guy blew so much ass, awful passes, way too hesitant to shoot, stupid touches trying to be fancy as was

Dado Pr- so overated.

he was also Utter s%$#!, i hate him, and now i know why he goes to rangers, hes NOT THAT GOOD.

and sorry but Rehagel looks to have shut his critics up. Ziko was garbage. in the begining he had some decent tackles and a really cool spin move, but he showed he cant handle pressure, and he cant handle iberian attackers. He sucked. I blame his stupid marking for Deco's goal. Deco passed it wide- Ziko dropped in as he should for support but didnt bother to look at Deco or beware of his presence. And thats a mistake. Also i didnt see him anywhere on the 3rd goal....

Tony Roma (famous for ribs) was also pretty bad. I cant help but think he could of done something about the 1st one like dive or something- i think he could have done better than stumble backwards, it looked in his reach. But i forgive him on that one im sure if he could have got it he would have. the 3rd however showed inexperience. He froze! he really should have charged at full speed at Alinichev, and not stopped right in front of him. stopping gave all Alinichev all the time he needed to tap it in. keepers like Kahn and Buffon and Casillas are big today cause they charge out like that and give the attacker no time to think and make them panic.

but i congratulate Porto, cant beleive we beat that team last year..... :not:

also what was with Mourinho???????????????

the guy the whole time was acting like at a funeral!

hes up 3-0 and <_<

Final whistle <_<

Lift the cup <_<

then 1 second after lifting the cup i saw him leave and take off his medal!!!! :blink:

Drakos13

Ok Zikos had a bad game but surely you would pick him ahead Georgiadi and Frappe for the national team going on this years form.

I was at the stadium (so sad to loose this final)

however may be we haven't seen the same match, Zikos was one of the best players in Monaco team.

And all the newspaper give him the best note of the monaco player.

yeah he could have been among the best monaco players.... but then again they played pretty lousy.

Hugo Ibarra was by far the best player out there... i would love to see him as a replacement for Seitaridis :rolleyes:

Zikos marking in the second half was disguisting. Hes not better than Dabizas, hes not better than Dellas either. Or Kirgiakos or Goumas. at DM Basinas is better, so is Zagorakis...... Rehagel got us far without the player i dont think he should be obliged to change his system to fit a player who starts on a succesful team. Thats not how football should work. hes not good enough to start a fuss over...

I can't understand you, you have saw one match of him and during the final he play well even if Monaco play not good and you say he has not the place in NT.

May be if you want tospeak about a player you must see him during a seson, if zikos is an indiscutbaly titular in mildfiel of Monaco and Monaco come in semi finals of champion league it's not for nothing.

He is really better than the other mildfielder in Greece.

I can't understand you, you have saw one match of him and during the final he play well even if Monaco play not good and you say he has not the place in NT.

May be if you want tospeak about a player you must see him during a seson, if zikos is an indiscutbaly titular in mildfiel of Monaco and Monaco come in semi finals of champion league it's not for nothing.

He is really better than the other mildfielder in Greece.

Basinas :nw:

Katsouranis :tup:

Zagorakis :)

Zikos :tdown:

Archived