Phantis Forums

The worst player of the League...

Who is the worst 'Palto', 'Banana' player in the league?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst 'Palto', 'Banana' player in the league?

• OKKAS
    • KONSTADINIDIS
    • KONSTADINOU
    • EPALLE
    • XIOTIS
    • GEORGIADIS
    • ABONSAH
    • KAFES
    • PANTOS
    • HALKIAS

why the hell are konstantinou and Chalkia up there? Chalkia had 1 bad game give him a break. The PAOK goal he got a piece of but thats not easy to stop! Konstantinou i know you hate because he doesnt score goals but he plays a great supporting forward again this ridiculous discussion.

Well Michalaki is up there, because he is clearly not performing that great... Goal Scoring he sucks!!! He also missed some great opportunities for scoring (see latest one against the geys in Leoforos).... I am sure that Evergreen will also have something to say about Michalaki... And dont forget my dear friends... He has cost PAO 6 bn drachma in 5 yeras total... In todays money we could get Totti with such an amount!!!!!

As far as Halkias, clearly he has been unstable, inconsistent and dangerous... Combine that with having Nikopolidis in the Bench and you will come up with the answer of why he is up there....

Finally there is no doubt that there are worse players than the ones mentioned in this poll (except for Konstadinidis of course which he is by far the worst of all throughout all divisions), but I have included only those from the top teams... You cannot vote for Gittas as the worst player, because clearly he hasnt played much and he is not to a big club that he can get some descent recognition.....

I see most of the hanoumisses are against Abonsah huh? I have also noted that nobody has voted for any Thrynos players... Are they that good? If it wasnt for the two Lamoia Konstadinidis and Epalle I would have definently voted Georgiadis or OKKAS!!! They are clearly the biggest bananas of this years league!!!

I see most of the hanoumisses are against Abonsah huh?

I think not all fans did vote only for their players.... I m sure some posters, who are no AEK..... have voted against him......

But if you would have asked, which player did the biggest harm to his team....then there

is only one:...............Xiotis......

Efage aftos kati pragmata...... , pou kai mia "Madame" tha mathaine akoma.....

auto pou exei o abonsah kata dilosi antonidon(panoutsos,karpet) einai oti gemizei tin perioxi, idika stis stimenes faseis, otan den paizei i aek einai statistika epiveveomena epirepis se autes kai sixna dexetai goal

ego psifisa okka giati einai xiroteros akoma kai apo ton konstantinou, akou ekei

to asteri tis dream team

I voted for Aponsah because hes trash.

as for Michalaki - a forward does not only contribute through his goalscoring - he has scored some goals this season and he also set up Papa yesterday. he is such a good player - just because he doesnt finish as much as his price tag hes supporting really well and anchors the attack. You dont look at anything but highlights- ask anyone who plays thats not all the game is about, players like him are needed and Soum has him playing an effective role.

I also remember seeing "The Turk" say he would love to see him at Gala....says something from a non PAO/greek perspective. If he so awful why was he rumored to move to HUGE clubs like Porto and Milan earlier in the year? Because people who know there football see his talent.

Come on, guys! Mihail is the man!!! ;)

We had this discussion for Hakan Sükür in Turkey ten years ago! He scored only 1 goal in 12 weeks in 96 season. He had assisted 5 till then. Then he went on to score five against Altay, four against Antep and he ended the league with 38 goals, second after Nikos Machlas that season in Europe... B)

And he has become a class act as a striker then... I believe Mihali hs more potential than Sükür so be patient... :)

FORZA MICHALI :nw:

whoever wants to rip on michali....look and lyberopoulos' stats.....he was terribly inconsistant..i remeber him acouple years ago having an amazing season, then the next tow he could barely score and rarely played well....michali may not be scoring, but he sure as hell is playing very well, and we are winning...the strikers job is to help the team win, not only by scoring goals...

Archived