Phantis Forums

Disgrace!

HOLLYWOOD

At times... fans of ALL teams have performed lesser, or more serious punishable acts who were left unanswered by our legal system and our collective consience as fans ...

Its time this becomes a habit and those animals either begin to think as normal human beings or get the hell out of society... All of them... from ALL teams

Its not a Gavroi vs. Vazeloi thing

People have been killed in the past!

I hope this sends a message to those idiots.... However, there are lots of other measures againsts violence in Greece that must be taken.

Gents, this doesn't speak well for Greece. In the 21st century and people are getting assaulted and seriously injured (even die) because of what??????.....

I'm very, very fanatical about PAO, but I don't want to ..kill or injure anyone. WHAT WOULD THAT PROVE? ANYONE CAN BE BEATEN UP AT SOME POINT. Does this mean the people who commit this crime are ..right? or, that their team is better? I don't think so.

Com'on. We're talking about Greeks fighting Greeks, and thousands of citizens who happen to live nearby, park their cars on the street, have a store, are being hurt. It has to stop.

A HOOLIGAN is not a FILATHLOS in my book. And, all this violence takes away from the sport, and most people don't bother to go to the gypedo because of all this crap. Have you seen the poor attendance over the last several years?????...

I don't understand why nobody has the balls to do something about this.....

It is beyond my understanding how can someone hate a stranger just because he supports a rival team...

This used to be bad but now it has reached epidemic proportions

At least in England when I went to the games when hooliganism was still prevalent most fans were drunk...in Greece they are completely sober !!!

At AEK, PAOK and most certainly Osfp games there is as much action between fans as on the pitch...

Violence has become expected and to a degree tolerated :tdown:

We used to receive razor potatoes and concrete blocks when I was a kid, I can not imagine what else they are going to think of.

This is fueled by the hatred that the sports dailies are creating to sell papers and by owners like kakalis and Vardinoyiannis who need to sell tickets

The average football fan cannot attend a game with his family and does not even go to the stadia that often.

I believe that if the quality of game would be better, there would be less violence.

More fans would attend, more revenue generated, and less important those thugs would be.

It is the young "punks" that are the most fanatic and most profitable because they attend more games.

Also the security measures are a joke.

If so many flares can get into the stands, you can imagine the rest.

Punishment for any hooligan should be severe.

A national database of convicted or known hooligans should be created to keep them away from the games.

Any hooligan arrested should be put in a cage outside the stadium during the game, so they can hear the action but NOT see it.

Prison, fines, exclusion from fan clubs and games, are mandatory penalties to combat this sickness called fan violence

PEACE

I've always wondered about the topic of Greek soccer hooliganism since I really don't know if anything has ever been done to try to prevent it.

Do the major clubs do anything to try to stop fan violence from occuring (ie security measures in stadiums, working with police, etc.)? And if not, why not?

Has the government ever tried to implement laws/progams to combat hooliganism, other than the current no-visiting-fans-in-the-stadium policy? And if yes, have they received support from the clubs?

The Greek Government are the biggest Wankers on this earth!!!, look at the English League, look how they fixed it!! they put cameras up they used there secret men to act as part of the crowd jst to see who the leaders are then found them and put them away for 10 years!!! now u go to England and there is no hooliganism!! y?? because england stick to the laws n arnt stupid like the Greeks r... im sorry to say it like this, but its true!!! whats the greek way to solve this?? ban the away fans to stop it?? how stupid is that!!! firstly the clubs r losing $$$ (its bad enough our league is so poor but they make it worse) and they think that will solve it... if they want to fix this problem they should but cameras in every soccer ground, they should use there secret men of the government n put them within the crowd acting like there supporters of a team, then snif out the leaders n jail them 10 Years!!! n see how they like it, wasting the most productive years (20-30) of there lives coz they want to start trouble den everyone will think twice!!! but knowing the greek government if they do something similar they would probably send them for 6 monts to 2 years maximum!!! which would jst b a waste of time :tdown:

Archived