Phantis Forums

PAOK-PAO

Lalin

no cuz after the first 10 minutes i think he would have knocked you out by now :lol:

the kypello being rigged? thats pure garbage. why would anyone rig that? its such a waste.

also those two late goals both came from Manoli and were very clutch finishes- maybe hes conspiring against the Gayroi! :o

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys, last couple of days everyone here has made me ashamed to call myself a PAO fan. There are exceptions.

We arent a great team, we dont have a great coach. The Greek Season has a been a farce since start to finish, and lets face it, we have been pushed this season.

We are in the Cup Final thanks to a huge push in both Games against AEK. And I still cant understand everyones perception of the PAOK game on Sunday. In all honesty, a draw would have been a fairer result. And come on, Vokolos can do alot better than the loose marking on both goals. Please. We are all so fickle at times a neutral would be laughing so hard at us.

And Im only saying this is because we unjustifiably trash thrillosmtl time in time out - gents - WE HAVE NOT WON ANYTHING YET!

We are merely a stones throw away. Everything can go horribly wrong (knock on wood). I of course am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a title to Leoforos, back to Leoforos were it should be always, hehe, but I cant say we are a champion team, neither are Olympiakos.

They failed to beat us this yr true, neither did we. And especially when it counted. A friend of mine, AEK fan, who watched both games, OSFP and PAOK, made two very interesting points.

1) OSFP no matter how down and out, and with their backs on the wall, no matter how poorly they perform in Europe, which is all the time, always seem to perform under pressure in Greece. I still to this day say the draw at Leoforos two weeks ago favoured OSFP than it did to us.

2) We were extremely lucky against PAOK. Not that we played badly, we played well, especially in Toumba, however as a neutral he could see certain things just falling our way.

Guys, please, lets not get ahead of ourselves now. Save it for when we do win the title. And the Double!

I consider this win as one of the most important wins of the season because if we lost, Olympiakos would win the title.

The fact that the boys fought to the very end, explains the lust and determination they have to win the title this year.

It is true we have struggled to win games this year in the league while olympiakos has cruised in the league, despite their two loses. Yet we have a coach that week end and week out, is constantly changing tactics in the team.

Even at this later stage in league, he is still experimenting with players. He has yet to find the right balance in the team. Thats why we have looked shaky through out the season.

I beleive it is the determination of the players, that has seen pao go this far. And lets not forget, this year is a weak league. This team cannot compete on european level based on their current status.

So dioktisi knows, changes must occur for next season, hence we are starting to hear rumours in the grapevine. We know certain players like basinas, michaelsen have complain to management with shums style of coaching.

Boys, last couple of days everyone here has made me ashamed to call myself a PAO fan. There are exceptions.

We arent a great team, we dont have a great coach. The Greek Season has a been a farce since start to finish, and lets face it, we have been pushed this season.

We are in the Cup Final thanks to a huge push in both Games against AEK. And I still cant understand everyones perception of the PAOK game on Sunday. In all honesty, a draw would have been a fairer result. And come on, Vokolos can do alot better than the loose marking on both goals. Please. We are all so fickle at times a neutral would be laughing so hard at us.

And Im only saying this is because we unjustifiably trash thrillosmtl time in time out - gents - WE HAVE NOT WON ANYTHING YET!

We are merely a stones throw away. Everything can go horribly wrong (knock on wood). I of course am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a title to Leoforos, back to Leoforos were it should be always, hehe, but I cant say we are a champion team, neither are Olympiakos.

They failed to beat us this yr true, neither did we. And especially when it counted. A friend of mine, AEK fan, who watched both games, OSFP and PAOK, made two very interesting points.

1) OSFP no matter how down and out, and with their backs on the wall, no matter how poorly they perform in Europe, which is all the time, always seem to perform under pressure in Greece. I still to this day say the draw at Leoforos two weeks ago favoured OSFP than it did to us.

2) We were extremely lucky against PAOK. Not that we played badly, we played well, especially in Toumba, however as a neutral he could see certain things just falling our way.

Guys, please, lets not get ahead of ourselves now. Save it for when we do win the title. And the Double!

it has not been a farce - all refereeing decisions can be controversial in a league with 4 teams realistically competintg for a title. Face that. Its not a farce. Scoring a goal or not scoring goals cannot be changed by refs with the exception of the penalties - which there have only been a few big ones this year

define "push" please.

if a team cant dominate or finish let alone make chances the game is not pushed. If a team can it is still not pushing. If anohter team cant score on us HOW THE HELL ARE WE BEING PUSHED? Give me 1 example of a push for PAO

like when Efthimi called a late penalty against us? sent off Seitaridis 1st half for complaining?????? Saw Sanmartean ripped up in the box and let play on vs AEK

or the balll that didnot fully cross the line vs OSFP? yeah the redcard against Giovanni obviously it was pushed. I mean the guy kicks and trips Kirgiakos. Thats not a redcard at all. As for Kirgiakos - he jabbed him so fast and discreetly the refs could NEVER have seen that - he was pulled on top of giovanni so it was covered.

Im not being one sided. Evidence speaks for itself. I do look from the other standpoint too. OSFP has nobody to blame but not finishing against Proodeftiki.

We ARE a champion team - beacause we are the best team in Greece statistically.

Only Aigaleo beat us. 1 loss. look at the other teams.

Unless of course we screw up in the other games which is possible

as for Vokolos you are being ignorant - he played well he was fighting hard till the end. That second goal there was NO way he could have stoped that. Sapani jumped in and hit a great through pass in the air to catch a good run by

freshly substituted FAST BLACK GUY. He was fresh Vokolos or anyother defender in this league couldnt have stopped that from his position.

you should play a lot more soccer man - its a lot harder than it looks especially at that position.

you should play a lot more soccer man - its a lot harder than it looks especially at that position.

Everyones an expert. Off the record Ive been playing soccer, following soccer since I could walk so I know.

I just simply think we need a reality check because we havent won anything yet.

And my example to you is in the last minutes of the Semi Cup final 2nd leg against AEK Halkias blantly fouls Okkas and no penalty.

Kyriagkos incident is yes a difficult won, however there are linesman.

And perhaps the word farce was strong, my point there is that the standard of Greek Soccer is very low this season.

Remember, Im on your side as well, I just aint getting ahead of myself. I strongly doubt Shoums position. I agree with many here Zaec must leave.

As for Vokolos, yes Manoli will beat any defender in that situation, absolutely, fresh legs or no fresh legs, however he was involved in the first goal as well.

Fact of the matter is we won and we are on route to achieve something we will all come together and celebrate.

I agree with drakos.

Other than the cup semi against AEK , which I have admitted many times that we were pushed, there has not been a single game this year where anyone can even remotely suspect anything dodgy. I dare anyone to give me axamples on matches this year where we got pushed. Remeber though, mistakes will always happen by refs. I am talking about a pattern.

As far as Vokolos is concerned, I watched the game yesterday for the second time. As I was watching the dying minutes I specifically watched Vokolos to see his positioning. I noticed that in the 92nd minute, Munch hit a cross and guess who jumped highest and cleared it? VOKOLOS !!! Why would someone who is rigged do that only seconds before the final whistle?

As to the fact that he lost Dimi on the equaliser, I can only say that Dimi has scored 16 goals this year. He has outrun many opponents. Is Vokolos the greatest and quickest defender in the world, or even in Greece that could not keep up with him? In that sense, were Vallas and Anatolakis rigged last week when he slipped through them?

Were Moras, Zagorakis and Katsouranis rigged in the cup semi when Manoli run past them? Think about it guys. If anyone wants to rig a game, will they do it in the final 10 seconds of a match? Sounds a bit risky if you ask me.

Guys, Vokolos is great when it comes to high crosses in the air, but he is one of the slowest defenders otherwise, so it is no suprise that a fresh Olisabede beat him. Also the mistake in the 2nd PAO goal came from Hasiotis, who had a chance to clear the ball, but failed. Another statistic is that Vokolos has an average of 3 to 4 clearances during and average game this season. In the game with PAO he made around 11 clearances. Vokolos was one of the best PAOK players on the field in that game.

The scenarios of a "sold" game are nothing but a figment of imagination by Olympiakos propaganda (Protahlitis, TV Magic, Tsoukalas, etc.). All this stuff was being written about PAOK and Vokolos even one week before the game took place. Anybody who saw the game, and has any idea about the game of soccer could have seen that the game was played fair and square. Only if you're blinded by the red glasses can you say the stuff that is being spewed out by some of the brainwashed gavri.

when the first goal was scored by OSFP the one where the ball did not cross the line rom a refs point of view it was hard to call because the ball was kicked out right away IF they had instant replay like the NFL or a goal judge like the NHL,, then the goal will haev been disallowed I mean not even the camera angles could prove if the ball crossed the line at the moment

this could have happened in any game but since it involves the 2 top teams,,, it makes it that much more special!!

Guys, Vokolos is great when it comes to high crosses in the air, but he is one of the slowest defenders otherwise, so it is no suprise that a fresh Olisabede beat him. Also the mistake in the 2nd PAO goal came from Hasiotis, who had a chance to clear the ball, but failed. Another statistic is that Vokolos has an average of 3 to 4 clearances during and average game this season. In the game with PAO he made around 11 clearances. Vokolos was one of the best PAOK players on the field in that game.

The scenarios of a "sold" game are nothing but a figment of imagination by Olympiakos propaganda (Protahlitis, TV Magic, Tsoukalas, etc.). All this stuff was being written about PAOK and Vokolos even one week before the game took place. Anybody who saw the game, and has any idea about the game of soccer could have seen that the game was played fair and square. Only if you're blinded by the red glasses can you say the stuff that is being spewed out by some of the brainwashed gavri.

Well said Ziaka!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived