Phantis Forums

2023-2024 Pre Season Training News and Games

Dutch Eagle

Travelling to Tegelen:

Ζ. Ζίβκοβιτς, Ταλιχμανίδης , Μπαλωμένος, Τσιόπτσης, Σάστρε, Λύρατζης, Ίνγκασον, Παναγιώτου, Κουλιεράκης, Μιχαηλίδης, Νάσμπεργκ, Ράφα Σοάρες, Τσαούσης, Τσιγγάρας, Σβαμπ, Ντόουγκλας, Φιλίπε Σοάρες, Μουργκ, Κωνσταντέλιας, Τάισον, Νάρεϊ , Ρικάρντο, Κανίς, Π. Τζίμας, Βρακάς, Αν. Ζίβκοβιτς, Μπράντον, Γκορντεζιάνι, Γιαξής.

Notable to me is that Bradonjic is not in the team - perhaps the rumors of him being sold to the Turks are true. Otherwise, it's strange that he is not there but Murg is...

1:1 final score

Lineup for 2nd half: 

Talichmanidis, Lyratzis, Panagiotou (56. Koulierakis), Nasberg, Tsaousis, Augusto, Giaxis, Ricardo (69. Zivkovic A.), Vrakas, Kanis (69. Konstantelias), Gordeziani

On 6/29/2023 at 7:57 PM, Blackhawk said:

1) 08-JUL-23, 17:00 EEST: PAOK - Ahead Eagles Deventer (Sportcentrum Hanzepark, Zutphen)

2) 16-JUL-23, 17:00 EEST: KVC Westerlo - PAOK 

1) live coverage by the one and only Dutch Eagle 😎

2) They changed the venue:

Armand Melis stadium (Sportpark 10, 2480 Dessel)

Might as well go to this match too now this is closer to my home and thus less than a two hour drive.

We were at times pretty good but mostly sloppy. Crossbar Taison, Tsaousis just wide, Konstantelias header just wide. And too much rotation. 

But nice atmosphere. About 1,300 fans I guess. Lot of Greeks (from Germany mostly) and GAE supporters as Deventer is pretty close to Zutphen. 

How's the wedding, psichi mou?

I haven't watched any of the games, however I have an awful feeling that this season is going to be even worse than the last one.

In hindsight you could say that it was a mistake bringing Lucescu back, however it was even bigger one placing the €7m clause in his contract (ie. if any side wishes to terminate the contract, it must pay the other €7m). Lucescu will do nothing except sit on his contract, while Ivan probably already has his priorities set elsewhere. I hope I am wrong, but I think the 27th will be another "κηδεία" like last year in Sofia.

Bridesmaids were much better than I feared. But it was nearly 30 degrees outside, and we spent most of the time in a tent that must have been at least five degrees warmer... and over 80% humidity the whole time. What a complete shitshow. I honestly almost passed out several times. And PaokCT was not available to give me mouth-to-mouth if that did happen.

When I got home I basically had to peel my suit and shirt off my body with a paring knife.

I think I'd much prefer the Dutch tradition of covering bride and groom in stroopwafels and then dunking them into a canal on a rainy day.

-edit- also - I don't think I've ever seen so many WASPs in my life. These people have no soul!

Edited by pash
  • Thanks 1