Phantis Forums

2023-2024 Pre Season Training News and Games

Dutch Eagle

Players without international duties will start/gather June 22nd. 

July 3rd or 4th the team departs to either Austria or the Netherlands and the return to Greece is scheduled for July 17th.

On 5/24/2023 at 5:14 AM, pash said:

G'day m8, throw another koala on the barbie!

What a ridiculous statement, we don't eat Koalas! They are much loved cuddly creatures. Kangaroos and Emus on the other hand are delicious and are a must try delicacy. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Reportedly, Bradonjic and Raul Morichelli will be joining the senior team for preseason. Not surprised Bradonjic is called up, with his impressive season. In case anyone forgot, Morichelli comes from the Roma primavera team (so there may be some pressure internally to see a return from that investment).

The games against Steaua and Genk will take place at MFA Kerberos in Swolgen. The Go Ahead game will be played at Zuthpen. The final game against Westerlo will take place at the home of Westerlo.

Here is the schedule:

05-JUL-23, 19:30 EEST: PAOK - Steaua Bukurest  (MFA Kerberos, Swolgen)
08-JUL-23, 17:00 EEST: PAOK - Go Ahead Eagles Deventer  (Sportcentrum Hansapark, Zuthpen)
12-JUL-23, 19:00 EEST: PAOK KRC Genk  (MFA Kerberos, Swolgen)
16-JUL-23, 17:00 EEST: KVC Wsterlo - PAOK  (Het Kuipje Stadium, Westerlo)

Still no word if they will be televised. If we don't have a TV contract by the kick-off I think PAOK TV might show them on their Youtube channel.

Now THAT is the news I wanted to hear!

I have to attend a wedding on the 8th. Maybe I can be a few hours late so I can watch that. Is it weird that it's literally the day after their game vs Steaua??