Phantis Forums

Nations League: Greece vs. Hungary (Groupama Arena, Budapest) - September 11, 2018

Argy

After Greece kicked off the first ever Nations League campaign with a positive, yet unconvincing result, they are up against a more formidable opponent in Hungary. Greece is still favoured and should aim for the three points in Budapest. 

• Like it 1

I have always ordered the games from Agona Sport for $7.55 and never had a problem. For under 10 bucks its not worth it for me to search for streams. I'm sure they will offer it as I just believe they haven't updated there website yet. I watched the Estonia game there with no issues..

• Like it 2

That's in the US only. It costs $ 4.99/month., but you can get a 1 week free trial. Too bad is't not on ESPN3, which is free. You can always by-pass the regional restrictions by using a VPN and watch it on Epsilon TV.  In Australia it's on Optus Sports.

8 hours ago, J1078 said:

I wonder if Agonasport is going to offer this game for purchase, they usually have it offered by now, if not I need to find a stream somewhere.. As mentioned before they say this match will be in an empty stadium..

They will re, ill be watching it on my subscription 

As I was listening to Cardy B, I thought to myself, Tzavellas will start at lb, Zeca will come in for Bouch,  Lazaros will start ahead of Mantalos, and Mykonos will drop out through injury and will be replaced by Donis.

Agona sport might be the best place to watch the game

Some sites are projecting Skibbe will go with this line below..  If Laz doesn't play in this game then Skibbe is a complete moron, Laz has been on fire and one of the hottest players so to keep him out would be nuts.. Also if Donis doesn't get to play in this game would be complete BS...  How can you not play these 2 guys in at least one game???? You had a good 30 minutes in Estonia but after that the team didn't play that good... I really hope these sites are wrong.... What else can Laz do to prove he deserves to start?  This is how Holebas must of felt sitting on the bench knowing guys are starting in front of him that don't deserve it over him...  Anyways that is my morning rant.... Wait and see the official line up...

Possible line-up: Barkas, Torosidis, Manolas, Papastathopoulos, Tzavellas, Kourbelis, Zeca, Mantalos, Pelkas, Fortounis, Mitroglou

Edited by J1078
  • Like it 1

9 hours ago, Ellada2004 said:

The game vs Estonia was on ESPN 3 but in Canada my provider does not carry that channel? Ridiculous. I watched it online at EPSILON the stream was good. Is EPSILON carrying it again?

Do you have to pay to watch Epsilon? Also will I be able to watch it being based in the UK, or will I need to use a proxy?

1 hour ago, J1078 said:

Some sites are projecting Skibbe will go with this line below..  If Laz doesn't play in this game then Skibbe is a complete moron, Laz has been on fire and one of the hottest players so to keep him out would be nuts.. Also if Donis doesn't get to play in this game would be complete BS...  How can you not play these 2 guys in at least one game???? You had a good 30 minutes in Estonia but after that the team didn't play that good... I really hope these sites are wrong.... What else can Laz do to prove he deserves to start?  This is how Holebas must of felt sitting on the bench knowing guys are starting in front of him that don't deserve it over him...  Anyways that is my morning rant.... Wait and see the official line up...

Possible line-up: Barkas, Torosidis, Manolas, Papastathopoulos, Tzavellas, Kourbelis, Zeca, Mantalos, Pelkas, Fortounis, Mitroglou

Would like to see Laz start this match too he deserves it. Also I would like to see Donis make an appearance. I’m glad If Zeca plays too.

4 minutes ago, Chris Tsamados said:

Do you have to pay to watch Epsilon? Also will I be able to watch it being based in the UK, or will I need to use a proxy?

I watched on a livestream last match. Would like to order channel on TV if it’s available here though I can’t seem to find it.

HUNGARY

1 Gulacsi(GK)

2 Lang

4 Kadar

5 Fiola

8 Nagy

9 Szalai(Captain)

10 Kovacs

11 Sallai

15 Kleinheisler

17 Varga

21 Bese

BENCH

12 Dibusz(GK)

22 Kovacsik(GK)

3 Vinicius

6 Nagy

7 Litauski

13 Kalmar

14 Lovrencsics

16 Patkai

18 Stieber

19 Eppel

20 Salloi

23 Tamas

Manager: Marco Rossi(ITA)

GREECE

13 Barkas(GK)

3 Tzavellas

4 Manolas

5 Bouchalakis

7 Christodoulopoulos

10 Fortounis

15 Torosidis(Captain)

16 Kourbelis

17 Donis

18 Pelkas

19 Papastathopoulos

BENCH

1 Karnezis(GK)

12 Gianniotis(GK)

2 Kolovetsios

6 Tziolis

8 Zeca

9 Koulouris

11 Mitroglou

14 Bakasetas

20 Mantalos

21 Giannoulis

22 Oikonomou

23 Lykogiannis

Manager: Michael Skibbe(GER)

21 minutes ago, Omonoia9 said:

GREECE

13 Barkas(GK)

3 Tzavellas

4 Manolas

5 Bouchalakis

7 Christodoulopoulos

10 Fortounis

15 Torosidis(Captain)

16 Kourbelis

17 Donis

18 Pelkas

19 Papastathopoulos

BENCH

1 Karnezis(GK)

12 Gianniotis(GK)

2 Kolovetsios

6 Tziolis

8 Zeca

9 Koulouris

11 Mitroglou

14 Bakasetas

20 Mantalos

21 Giannoulis

22 Oikonomou

23 Lykogiannis

Manager: Michael Skibbe(GER)

Not a bad line up at all.. for all of the bashing i give Skibbe this is a good line up.. I still would rather give a Lyko another shot over Tzavellas and i would put Zeca instead of Buchalakis. Other than that im happy with this line up. Sucks Mitro is not in..

Edited by J1078
  • Like it 1

• Lazarus featured this topic
  • Lazarus unfeatured this topic
  • Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic