Phantis Forums

CL-QR3-L2: PAOK - Ajax (03-Aug-16, 21:30 GR)

Blackhawk

Hate to say this. We let them back in the game, and I am afraid they will take advantage of this.

True.  The space we exploited (and the resulting opportunities we didn't finish) was because they had to chase the game.  They had to score.  Now not so, and it'll be interesting to see how the 2nd half plays out.  I'm really annoyed we gave them such a cheap goal.

• Like it 1

Do yourself a favour and get your eyes tested...

Technically it was a foul, and because it was in the box, it's a penalty.  So in terms of following the rules the referee did the "right" thing.  Having said that, if every referee paid these sorts of fouls every game would have 15 penalties.  It was a joke of a decision.  There was no reason for Leovac to even give the referee the ammunition.  It wasn't a dangerous situation.  F-u-c-k-i-n-g m-a-l-a-k-i-e-s.

• Like it 1

I follow Paok sinve Cimirot come to Paok , yea ref is dohy , but this game should be  ar list 3-4 -  1.. That striker , man o man how can u miss all that

Welcome to the forum, I've deleted the duplicate posts. Sometimes the site doesn't refresh when you click Post, which is why you probably kept clicking it.