Phantis Forums

Turkey

Guest PastMember

In the long run, won't this weaken Turkey ?  Sure, it will strengthen Erdogan, and he is obviously a shrewd individual, but at the end of the day getting rid of hundreds or even thousands of key personnel isn't something which strengthens a nation.  It's great short term for Erdogan though.  Maybe he can start appointing more of his relatives into key positions.

As for this setting Turkey back in terms of the EU "project", I don't believe they ever really wanted to join, or ever really expected to be asked to join.  They just want the best trading terms they can get.

It looks like Erdogan is performing his a purge the likes of which we have not seen since I can remember.  Any politicians/public servants/judges/school teachers that aren't pro religion are going to be second class citizens or worse.

^^Watch and learn the political game! We want Turkey to become radical and be divided as possible. Divide and CONQUER my Greek brothers....The USA will need Greece in the near future.

Another terrible terrorist attack in Munich. Enough with these frigin muslim scum! Hope Trump wins!!!

If trump wins, you can look forward to more of these types of attacks.

Really so your anti trump? And your in the states voting!? People who assume that white sauce are failing to realize that Hillary failed as a def secretary! Unless your working for China, Russia and Saudi! I'm tired of morons stated that about trump yet fail to notice her failures with the email issues!!!

Really so your anti trump? And your in the states voting!? People who assume that white sauce are failing to realize that Hillary failed as a def secretary! Unless your working for China, Russia and Saudi! I'm tired of morons stated that about trump yet fail to notice her failures with the email issues!!!

I'm not anti Trump, I'm anti stupidity. Hilary would not be my first choice, but if the alternative is that orange orangutan well iron my pant suites it's Hilary all the god damn way. If you would like to hear from the actual writer of The art of the deal, who shadowed Trump for close to a year every day, here is an article:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

^^Exactly....The more divided and radical Turkey becomes, the stronger Greece will become.

If Trump wins watch how fast countries that harbor terrorist clean up their act.

Watch dumb and dumber? I bet you voted for Obama the clown....You must feel like a real dummy right about now.

I know this is asking a lot from you JVC, but try for a moment to not be incredibly dumb, and realise that having a unstable country for a neighbour is to Greece's detriment. 

Edited by Tzatziki

So, an unstable Turkey will make Greece stronger. Huh!  Who knew?...So, Greece will gain territory? Money? Influence? Maybe the US and NATO will have Greece as the base of operations instead of Turkey. That's what you want? [is Tsipras like Andreas? "

• Like it 1

If your saying trump is bad and fail to understand that Hillary couldn't comprehend not care what national security means then we'll you just don't get it. And or are biased, if you just can't do your job then your bad. If that was myself I would be fired for allowing another company access to blue prints regarding my job. Let alone someone working in a low level state department job. So white sauces your arguments callig. Trump people supporters idiots need to be redirects towards Hillary people !

Obama has set the USA back 20 years when it comes to external affairs! 

Professor egrapses pali. During the Bush years Americans would go abroad on holiday and be greeted with open arms, everywhere the red carpets were rolled out, Obama ruined everything  :lol:

Millions of scum crossing the US's borders? What are you babbling about professor? The biggest terrorist attack in the US's history was not on Obama's watch, did your enemies fear you then? I know critical thinking is not your forte but common man, get it together.

^^Listen to Reaper Tzatziki....I don't have the time to educate you. Reaper knows I'm thinking.

Hopefully you two can put some sense into this empty chasm between my ears.

@ white saucse-no obuma just welcomes the illegals with open borders and open wallets without allowing immigration to do there job. the worst president regarding national security! failure to the max

@ repear Hillary is an extension of obumas political policy as well. there arming of the "" least radical mulsims as they put it , has created the s%$#! that is plaguing Europe and the usa. allowing people into the country without documentation and not knowing where they have been and there intensions, let alone to be tested for disease!!! which is sickning, wtf is going on, really when immigrats migrated from ellis island there were protcols. you had to meet them, if not bye!

Edited by gk2033

wealth has been created since 2008. the issue is that nearly all that wealth has only been enjoyed by the wealthiest americans. those wealthiest americans still have taxes to pay and the government gets revenue to pay the nation's debt.

what looks different is that income inequality. wealth is there, it's just that the wealthiest and most powerful americans want it all. their greed is infinite and their scheming to acquire it is incessant.

aek66 you closet commie you  :whistle: