Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

That is because you want that to read that now it says not a word like Malamatina or bougatsa.

18:30 training. We will go and watch.

Are you going to take pictures? Please share with the rest of us. 

Paul Koutsioliakos is in Arnheim talking with Michel. Apparently they are discussing the future of Tzavellas at PAOK. Hopefully he has an offer from another team for him. He also manages Tziolis, Koulouris and Konstantinidis.

I am surprised PAOK still talks to that guy after the backstabbing he did with Fortounis last season.

• Like it 1

A quick roundup from the blurbs I've just read:

We're no longer looking at Pato - too expensive and injury prone. This is a GOOD MOVE.

Steaua now asking for 1.5mm EUR for Varela (down from 2). We're apparently not willing to go above 600-700k.

As for Mak, we still have two outstanding inquiries about him, but neither for the 4mm that we're asking. His manager is in Oosterbeek now, meeting with Lubos Michel.

Kace's agent is in Holland talking to Michel as well.

I have a feeling we never got any offers for Kace. All those rumors in the press were just managers trying to drive the price.

We might have gotten official offers for Mak, but I think none of them satisfied PAOK or Mak. That's why he came to training camp early in order to explore all the options open to them/him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get any offers for Kace - just the lightest of inquiries, perhaps. Mak would be seeing much more "action" had he not been injured in the last game, methinks. Either way, I'd be glad to see both back (especially Mak).

Kace did not play well at the EURO. Got a yellow after 25 seconds. Will be difficult to sell him for a proper amount.

Mak will be sold for the fee we want. We have one month and a half till the transferwindow closes.

Steaua owner through Romanian media claims that he sold Varela to PAOK for 1 mil Euro plus one player. PAE PAOK has been quiet so far concerning the matter. 

In other news Pozoglou has been loaned to the Cypriot side Karmiotissa Polemidion.

Steaua owner through Romanian media claims that he sold Varela to PAOK for 1 mil Euro plus one player. PAE PAOK has been quiet so far concerning the matter. 

As soon as you wrote this, I thought...gotta be Jairo.

Seems I'm not the only one who thinks so.

If Varela is signed I'm pleased with the progress we made in strengthening the overall squad, however I'm a little disappointed we haven't signed a player with that game winning ability.

You wanted defenders. We got you defenders!

• Like it 1