Phantis Forums

Predictions for the 2015 SL

Lamiara ole

I start this wishing the gayro streak would end this year! LOL

I believe with all adversity and corruption aside,Panathinaikos will end up the Champion!

My picks would be as follows:

1. Panathinaikos

2. PAOK

3 OSFP

4. AEK

Posible teams to be relegated:

Kalloni

Hraklis

Platanias

Let's have a Great Season everyone!

Hey he wanted spice in the thread.... boom!!  ;)

Anyway... real predictions....

PAOK will fire their coach by November

AEK will drop points right and left till they find their chemistry

Hrakli will surprise some people

PAO will probably sneak 12 out of 15 points in the first 5 games....  what happens after that will determine the entire season

The guy has lost control of his team already.... he hasn't been on the job for 2 months and yet he's alienated his squad

So far Pereyra and Loukas have been ostracized... two of their best players... luckily Lucas was sold so they made some money off of him... but Pererya would be a solid fit for any team

Now he just turned on the youth... Mystakidi.....  he pretty much booted the poor kid off the field...

NOt only that.. but his tactics are absolute BOGUS... if he fields that kinda stuff in the super league PAOK is going to have a VERY VERY tough time....  They will only win 2-3 games in the first 6 matches.... 

With that guy at the helm... u can be rest assured they are going nowhere FAST

Also, they are a completely new team, so it will take 3-4 months till they find their chemistry

Obviously PAO can't and won't finish first. Battle for second between them , PAOK and AEK will be near there as well.

No matter how one hopes for things to change they always stay the same , apart ofcourse from the quality of the football in the entire league gets worse every Season.

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

The guy has lost control of his team already.... he hasn't been on the job for 2 months and yet he's alienated his squad

So far Pereyra and Loukas have been ostracized... two of their best players... luckily Lucas was sold so they made some money off of him... but Pererya would be a solid fit for any team

Now he just turned on the youth... Mystakidi.....  he pretty much booted the poor kid off the field...

NOt only that.. but his tactics are absolute BOGUS... if he fields that kinda stuff in the super league PAOK is going to have a VERY VERY tough time....  They will only win 2-3 games in the first 6 matches.... 

With that guy at the helm... u can be rest assured they are going nowhere FAST

Also, they are a completely new team, so it will take 3-4 months till they find their chemistry

:smartass: I hate being right sometimes............. :D  :box:

Not that we are any better, but i feel for paok. Every time the side performs well, accompanied by a good result, they always disappoint the next game. They will pose no threat to oly this season.

Aek who i finally got a chance to watch, will pose more of a threat because they are determined, they are a side that runs and runs but their biggest strength is their midfield most notably Simoes and specifically johansson who is set for big things. Being their first season though, they will drop points here and there.

• Like it 1

Guess no one thought we would drop points to Xanthi either :) We have depth all over the park except in the position that matters most, a striker and this will hurt us.

1. Oly

2. Pao

3. Aek

4. Asteras

5. PAOK

6. Atromitos

I will be happy with a top 3 finish this season, then next season in reality we could really put a serious title challenge.....

Guess no one thought we would drop points to Xanthi either :) We have depth all over the park except in the position that matters most, a striker and this will hurt us.

1. Oly

2. Pao

3. Aek

4. Asteras

5. PAOK

6. Atromitos

I will be happy with a top 3 finish this season, then next season in reality we could really put a serious title challenge.....

Xanthi and giannena as well, are very well coached. The giannena coach took tudor's shorts. Just because you opt for a 3-5-2 doesn't mean you know how to play it. If you don't know, then i wouldn't touch it. The 3man defense is hard to implement.

To beat these sides that aren't going to give you much space, you need a fox in the box. Aek don't have someone of this nature, neither do paok. Well there's klaus, but i think tudor ousted him.

Mak is a great player but needs some space to go to work. When a sides sits, i would employ him out wide. When a side plays a high line, he needs to play upfront like we saw against brondby.

Everyone blames anastasiou, myself included when he deserves it offcourse but he is adamant on playing two strikers up front and it shows balls. The gavroi are pussies for going with one striker, especially in this league.

• Like it 1

Xanthi played very disciplined had everyone behind the ball and didn't allow us much space, you can dominate all the possession you want but when teams do this it makes it harder to break them down. This is why Dellas should've changed it a little bit and have the players get the ball in behind their defence (RB & LB) quicker instead of playing from the back and middle each time, we played into their hands. Don't like playing long balls but sometimes against teams like this it has to be done especially when they push forward and their RB or LB get forward and are slow to get back, we have the speed on the wings to do this but we didn't take advantage of that once.

The 3-5-2 is a great formation but with that you need 3 very solid defenders and 2 wingbacks who can go up and down all the time, then a very creative #10. Risky formation these days in my opinion but depending on what League you coach in you may get away with it here and then....

^Im not making any excuses i believe that our team is better than any other team in the Super Ligda but its hard to beat EPO and KED. 

Watch the game against Panionios giati tha pesi poli sfaksimo. I'm 100% sure that the referee of that game will be one of these 3 Mantalos, Kalogeropoulos, Spathas. 

Nothing is clean until the fat F*** goes to prison!! 

Edited by GreenShadow13
  • Like it 2

I think we've got enough of what it takes to win the damn league!

Were stronger than last season, especially with the addition of abeid and essien.

Gordon is a big loss, but I don't think his job is something sanchez can't handle.

We were so close last season, we have no real excuse this year.

All in for the league