Phantis Forums

Predictions for the 2015 SL

Lamiara ole

^^

We making excuses already???

Lets see what happens this year... this is the year where things are "supposed" to be clean

Who told you it's supposed to be clean ??

Let me answer you that before you read gotzos.... NOONE. Actions will dictate that not you or I.

So we are waiting to see what measures will be taken with Baggela when he goes supposedly on trial. Then we will know.

Berbatov will be plagued by laziness and extremely poor service. .. u don't bring Berbatov if the players feeding him are tziolis and kace

Ela re, if the likes of abeid, zeca, karelis,nano, hell even marinakis can find berg, i'm sure paok will work out how to get the ball to him. He has lost a lot of pace but the beauty of berbatov is that he has an excellent first touch and can create for others, just like berg does. Bring me an unlimited supply of these guys, because they age like fine wine.

He also a very confident guy and showed he can adapt in a new environment. Only problem is that he will need a month to get the body right.

• Like it 1

Berbatov was asked by a Greek journalist what keeps him going and he said that he loves football - he loves the game. If he can teach anyone in Greece anything, I hope it is just that. To be a player that loves the game. 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What do you expect him to say??   He loves the s%$#! tons of money Savvides shoved at him?   He loves the endless line of women he can pick and choose from?  He loves the celebrity status he gets everywhere he goes (especially Greece now)?

We had that back in the 90s and most of the 2000 era....Remember Reaper PAO and AEK filled the NT team and SL with big talents and world class players....It's recently and I blame corruption and Olympiakos for most of the damage....As soon as PAO gets out of this mess, you'll see the SL and NT team filled back up with real players....Look at the Greek bums Olympiakos has sold Portugal, England and Italy....And look at the NT team...What's it built with???? GARBAGE!!!!

Last timeI checked... Gyftoglou and Samaris are tearing it up in Portugual

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What do you expect him to say??   He loves the s%$#! tons of money Savvides shoved at him?   He loves the endless line of women he can pick and choose from?  He loves the celebrity status he gets everywhere he goes (especially Greece now)?

Calm down freezer, the same can be said of every footballer...

Grkfreezer

I don't know if mitroglou and Samaris are "tearing up" Portugal. Sure, they have a goal each but when they put on the ethniki shirt they play like amateurs. Samaris and mitroglou were horrible today. Not news to me anyways, they've been like that the whole campaign

• Like it 1

The problem we have on our team is we have no BALLERS (except Berg)

They are extremely fit athletes that beat teams by grinding them out.... high pressure.. nonstop running and tiring out opponents..  There's a reason why our team always seems to come to life at the 2nd half of the season

This is fine for the super league but doesn't really cut it for Europe (should have worked agianst Qabala but it wasn't written in the stars)

Our team does not have a great football IQ... we have no player to thread that pass and unlock defenses... Ninis is waaayy too unreliable and is either injured or off his game... when he does have moments of brillinace.. they are too few and far in between

We don't have complete players... the moment we start actually upgrading our midfield is the moment that we will start performing in Europe

Players like Lagos, Ajagun, Koutroubis, Pranjic (in the latter stages of his career) are extremely limited and will need to be upgraded in order for us to move forward