Phantis Forums

Europa Play-Offs PAO-Qabala 2nd leg 27/08/2015 21:00

I want Alafouzos gone. Hopefully then we can get some real investors with deep pockets... that's what we need. We aren't Apollon Kalamarias, we're Pamathinaikos - a big name. You can't put all the blame on Anastasiou because he really doesn't have the best cards, especially under a tight budget. But as I sad, I don't think Alarouzos' money is enough for us

• Like it 1

Pash, are you rubbing it in? You wound us man! :lol:

In the end everything balances out I guess given the fact that Berg alone will smash you! :D

We'll be too tired to fight back from so many European matches.

• Like it 1

Do you think it is a pacing thing? If there was one thing I've noticed over the past 2 years is that the beginning of the year is always like this.And it corresponds to PAO falling behind early while going on a run later in the season.

we got knocked out by xanthi in the cup ,that was not at the beginning of the season,we lost 4-2 to xanthi in the league that was not at the beginning of the season,to say we come home strong in the second half of the season is not correct.

Guys, there is nothing mind boggling about it. This team lacks quality, simply as that. I put most blame on the midfield. Without great midfielders, you can?t protect your backline, retain the ball and create chances.

When you lack quality, you have to compensate by running and running a lot. For one reason or another, this side runs sides off the park most notably in the second half of the season. Now I?m no expert but I reckon you need to be pretty fit to keep up such intensity, so kudos to out fitness trainer. The other thing that is worth bringing up, is that we don?t have that extra European game midweek.

Accompanied by a few decent individuals, when you put it all together, we become a handful for the opposition in the second half of the season. The xanthi result is a result that brings you down back to earth.