Phantis Forums

Playoffs - 2015

good performance ,very patient, what a goal by berg great assist by ninis,two play off games 6-0 ,if you look at our starting 11 for the last two games you will understand why.

koutroubis another good game as a 6.

Yes, we knew that Berg can win us a game, but Ninis' performance was impressive. I hope he's finding his groove.

I still have a nagging question: Why PAO can win the domestic games against the better teams (more points than anyone in the top finishers) and still lose the title?

Anyway, it's nice to see that in the playoffs, PAO is always the team that wins it. (am I wrong?)

Huge win for us! Ninis showed us all what he's capable of. And Berg... Top class player! What a difference he does. Im proud to be Swedish today :D

Koutroubis really caught my eye though. He was very solid as a CM and played with both heart and brains. I haven't seen that many games lately, does Koutroubis often play as a midfielder? The role really seems to suite him.

Thanks Cocksta :D I see. He looked surprisingly confident with the ball and controlled the flow of the game nicely. Having said that, Atromitos midfield was non existent and let PAO rule the game. He will probably struggle against a team with fast and creative players with alot of possesion. Like the rest of you I have no idea of Essiens current status and form but the CM position is a crucial one and we desperately need a playmaker who's strong both off./def.   

Great game so far, I am so impressed with Ninis, he just has that class that many Greek players do not have, always been a fan of him. Overall our team looks great, if we keep this up we can do big things in Greece and Europe. We just need a few good signings in defence.

• Like it 1