Phantis Forums

Playoffs - 2015

As far as I can remember they have been always late into May starting(except world cup/euro year..but I think if they play a two leg game first off and the final being a one off match..2nd v 4th..3rd v 5th the final played at oaka for last champs league spot would actually create a great buzz much more competitive matchs all round and no dead end games and shorter period of time!! it's win win but yeahh...... :)

most likely starting 11....

--------------------Steele-------------------

--Bourbo---Tavla---Gordon--Nano-----

----------Koutroubi---Lago------------------

--------Zeca----------Ninis------------------

-----------------Karelis---------------------

----------------Klwnaridis-------------------

HATE seeing bourbo and koutroubi in the lineup... esp with the latter playing in the middle!!!  HMARTWN!!!

• Like it 1

Great game, 3 points. In the next 5 games, 3 are at Leoforos, so things got started fine for PAO.

But, the team got lucky, because Tripoli had several good chances in the first half and had they scored first, things could have been different.

If any good offer comes, PAO will sell everyone other than Berg right now. The club still owes big money to past players, and there hasn't been an influx of money as far as I know. Gavroi spend more than the rest of the league combined. Of course, they've been getting the CL money, so I pays for them to be perpetual title holders in Greece. By the way, I blame Tzigger for allowing this to happen. He was the worst club owner by far in our history.

• Like it 1