Phantis Forums

Playoffs - 2015

I saw the video but didnt really get what was gling on?

Vapori ap'thn Persia translates to the Ship from Persia. PAO was poking fun of Marinakis and his likely involvement with the ship that was seized with 2 tons of heroin that came from Dubai. Edited by paoboston

I wouldn't write off Ajagun just yet. People seem to forget that he was really really good leading up to his injury. The I'd field next year is going to be a legit dog fight. Essien, Zeca, Lod, Lagos, Ninis, Ajagun, Donis to name a few. And that's assuming PAO doesn't sign someone like Abeid as well. There will be healthy competition for playing time.

• Like it 2

You need to have at least 10-12 midfielders throughout the year if you want depth...

Right now we have 9...

Lagos.. Zeca...Ajagun... Ninis..... Lod... Kaltsa... Essien... Dwnis... Koutroubi.. 

We need 1 or two more.... 

I'm not including Mendez and Prjanjic b/c they are most likley leaving

Do you consider wingers as mids? Because I doubt Mavrias is staying. If he leaves that's another spot to fill out as it leaves only only Klonaridis as a "real" winger. Also, not sure if we ever really filled that empty spot left by Bajrami.

Not at all happy that Tavlaridis and Ninis have been called up. Tavlaridis at 35 has not future in the ethniki, why the hell is he getting a run then? I will be majorly pissed if he gets injured. 

As for Karelis, if his value gets boosted via the Ethniki then all good for PAO. I would happily accept a 8m transfer fee.

Meaningless game, nothing performance. It's nice to see PAOK and their wasted millions finish last (suck one Savidis). Time for PAO players to get some rest and recharge because before you know it, the road to CL begins!

• Like it 1

Personally... i think its a shame that PAOK finished last....  

Savvidis is actually a solid owner who is trying to make change... he is puting LOTS of money into the league and hasn't resorted to corruption or tricks to get his team 1st...  His team deserves to be rewarded for what he is trying to accomplish

Can't say that the other two teams, Asteras and Atromitos, have squeaky clean owners.....

PAOK deserved what they got. Savidis has no idea how to run a team. Wasted millions on coaches, players, etc. He may say that he wants to battle the corruption etc but he hasn't done anything about it when given the opportunity to do something about it.

PAOK deserved what they got. Savidis has no idea how to run a team. Wasted millions on coaches, players, etc. He may say that he wants to battle the corruption etc but he hasn't done anything about it when given the opportunity to do something about it.

He's supported Alafouzo at every turn... he's called out the gavro at almost every press conference and has publicially announced his disdain for Marinaki and Olympiako... He's put into the media links between fixing/favoritism with the gavro...

I mean what do you want him to do?