Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

It really does not make much difference. There is no way we could challenge for the title. There are only 8 games left and Olympiakos would not let it slip using any means possible. As for Panionios, when play-off time comes the difference will be + or - 1 point or so. The main thing is not lose ground, avoid possible injuries and be ready when play-offs come. Also place focus on the cup.

Don't know, Pash. You're probably right if AEK does not win the cup (and will not enter the play offs). I think Xanthi will be for sure in the play offs as they have the easiest programm of all SL-teams.

I mostly think it's good for us because I'm still hoping for a late-stage implosion by Panionios. Anything that helps us gain points on them will help.

As for Xanthi - making it to the playoffs is entirely in their hands. They've been good this year and deserve it.

Το τραγικό της υπόθεσης είναι ότι μετά το παιχνίδι ο Παναθηναϊκός εξέδωσε ανακοίνωση κατά της διαιτησίας και οι εφημερίδες του Ολυμπιακού γράφουν ότι ο Παναθηναϊκός ευνοήθηκε. Αυτά μόνο στην Ελλάδα γίνονται... Τελειώνει ένα παιχνίδι και όλοι είναι αδικημένοι, μέχρι και αυτοί που δεν έπαιζαν... Δεν αντέχεται η κατάσταση.

Alexis Alexandris, the former Olympiakos striker during interview yesterday said he would try to win at any cost, including stealing from his own kid if necessary. 

Here are some of his more famous dives resulting in penalty kicks:

Veroia just smashed Kerkyra at home, while Larissa beat Panaitolikos. Atromitos and AEK currently playing, it's 0-0 at the moment.

Here's what the bottom of the table looks like right now:

Larissa - 25 games, 24 points

Asteras - 24 games, 21 points

Levadiakos - 24 games, 18 points

Iraklis - 24 games, 16 points

Veroia - 25 games, 16 points

Levadiakos will get smashed away at Xanthi tomorrow. Asteras is hosting Giannna, could go either way. The relegation battle might get interesting, as I wouldn't be surprised if one of Iraklis or Veroia make it through.

Πολύ σημαντική η νίκη μας κόντρα στον Πανιώνιο. Οι επόμενες αγωνιστικές είναι πραγματικά τρελές και σχεδόν όλοι παίζουν με όλους. Μπορεί να γίνουν μεγάλες εκπλήξεις. Ειδικότερα αν στο παιχνίδι των πλέι οφ μπει και ο Πλατανιάς. Αν κερδίσει αύριο τον Ηρακλή, πάει στους 41 βαθμούς. Και αν ο Παναθηναϊκός δεν κερδίσει τον Ολυμπιακό, τότε η βαθμολογία θα είναι πολύ σφιχτή με Ξάνθη και Πλατανιά να ακολουθούν τον Παναθηναικό σε απόσταση αναπνοής.

Και στην επόμενη αγωνιστική παίζει ΑΕΚ - Παναθηναϊκός, ενώ μετά υπάρχει και το Πλατανιάς - ΑΕΚ και το Παναθηναϊκός - Πανιώνιος και μετά έχουμε το ΠΑΟΚ - Παναθηναϊκός και ταυτόχρονα παίζει Πανιώνιος - Πλατανιάς και μετά έχουμε και το Πλατανιάς - ΠΑΟΚ.

Μπορεί να γίνει πραγματικά χαμός με αυτά τα αποτελέσματα!

PAO up 1-0 right now.  If they pull it off, those points lost to Iraklis and AEK are REALLY gonna sting.

Honestly this whole season has been a kick in the nuts.  The beginning of the season, we lost way too many points over nonsense.  Matches where we dominated, and couldn't score, losing due to copping horrible goals, etc.  This season the Championship was ours.  Every other team has done nothing but work in our favor, and we shot ourselves in the foot over and over again.  Very frustrating.

Edited by BostonThanatos

17 minutes ago, Yiankos said:

The thing is that even Panathinaikos' MME say that this Championship should be theirs... I bet even AEK fans might feel this way...

It is only one Championship though, it cannot be divided...

Nai, when your away record is 3-7-3 the championship should be yours.  I want whatever drug they're on.