Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

If that was a penalty, it proves to me that you are not any different from the gavroi. Leto used to play for Olympiakos. I am sure he got a good training on how to do a proper dive. 

Ha ha penalty!  Penalty!  You know what, when I put my green glasses on, it did look like one.

The really worrying thing is not that Leto won the penalty, that was actually quite clever and it goes to show what an intelligent footballer he is.  The worrying thing is that after watching a replay people still think it's a penalty.  Good lord.  Just call it what is is.

Maybe on the PAO forum someone spotted it ....

1 hour ago, jvc said:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/o-mpergk-ektelese-kai-ton-paniwnio/3347252

Watch the highlights and tell me how many times Berg was tackled in the box....yes be honest....was there a penalty deserved in one of those situations?  We got one out of 4....thanks.

I have not seen the highlights, but do you realize what you say?

"We got one out of 4.... thanks". So you are saying that your team should have four penalties and you include in those Leto's dive? 

About 15 minutes in to today's games:

Panionios 0 - 1 Platanias

Giannina 0 - 1 Iraklis

Would be a huge win for Iraklis, as they'd leapfrog Levadiakos (who is playing against Olympiakos) out of the relegation zone.

Jairo starting for Giannina in a 3-5-2.

After todays result the standings for the PO:

# 2 PAOK 55 points

# 3 Panionios 52 points

#4 Panathinaikos 51 points

# 5 AEK 49 points

# 6 Xanthi 45 points

Platanias isn't able anymore to reach the PO

I think the playoff teams have been determined. I don't see Xanthi catching AEK. They had their chance but dropped points in two easy games recently. The main point right now is for PAOK to increase the point difference between us and AEK.

Right now the playoffs standings would be:

1. PAOK           1
2. Panionios     1
3. PAO             0
4. AEK             0

They are done discussing. They voted to have the playoffs in the future, and not only that they will now have playout system for relegation as well.

Also this playoff disease appears to be spreading. I read today on some Czech site that the Czech league will adopt a playoff system starting next season.

They won 1-2, I wouldn't be surprised if Olympiakos makes it through.

What's this I hear about crowd troubles? I wonder how many points they'll be deducted (or will we be receiving their punishment on their behalf?)

On 14/04/2017 at 9:34 AM, pash said:

They won 1-2, I wouldn't be surprised if Olympiakos makes it through.

What's this I hear about crowd troubles? I wonder how many points they'll be deducted (or will we be receiving their punishment on their behalf?)

surely if we don't offer to take the punishment for the poor dalings we will get it anyway and have it double for not offering in the first place

• Like it 1

The Greek sports press is hinting at -6 points to Olympiakos for the trouble in the cup game with AEK. That would basically mean that if we win our remaining two games we will be crowned the champions of Greece.

Presonaly I think there is no chance in hell that this will ever happen. 

• Like it 1

I don't think so. It would apply this season, but like I said, fat chance this will ever happen.

The scenario I imagine is that Olympiakos gets 6 point deduction, and then on appeal it gets cut to 3 points. Remember last season when we got -5 points, it was reduced to -3 after the appeal. 

Well Olympiakos is being called by EPO disciplinary commission to a hearing concerning the trouble in the cup game with AEK. The fines are clearly spelled out in the rule books and include point deductions. The question is if gavro lawyers will find some loopholes to get a way with it.

PAE PAOK came out and said that they will attend and take part in the court proceedings since any decisions will impact the team.  

The hearing is set for Thursday, but I predict delays due to bomb threats or any other means.

• Like it 1

Is there any chance their inevitable appeal will be heard prior to the season ending? If, somehow, they are slapped with six points...surely they'd want the correct teams in the playoff...right?

So from what I understand:

• There were crowd troubles at the OLY-AEK game
  • Some cops got hurt, some fans got hurt
  • Tear gas was used?
  • And something happened in the locker rooms?

Am I missing something? There's a lot of coverage here but I'm not sure what's BS and what's not. I haven't watched any videos and the pictures I've seen have all been garbage, too.

For comparison's sake, which game/season were we hit with these points deductions? I think the playoffs where Georgiadis was coaching us for his second or third time? And how do our fan's actions compare to what happened there?

Obviously I'd love for Olympiakos to get the full six points deduction, but I have a feeling it'll be bumped down to three at most. Basically, for us to have a chance (assuming they don't lose either of their remaining matches), we need them to lose all six points. Thanks, Ivan, for not sending your team last season.