Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Who cares???  

We lost 3-0... yes.. that was the score... do you want us to believe it was 2-0? 2-1? 1-0?  We lost in Belgium and got knocked out of Champions League

That is the cold hard truth, whether we like it or not....  We aren't ready for Europe...  We dont have a team for Europe.... one thing at a time...  Rome wasn't built in one day...  We might get back to prior glories but it will take a LONG time

That is something we have to accept and move on.... if the gavro wants to come in and parade about it... fine let him... doesn't mean we have to pay any attention to him.... we will do the same when Chelsea or Man City pump them full of goals too

We care. We are not going to turn it like the other side.

Those kind of lines do not help in any type of conversation. Someone will say something back and it will go back an forth. It's easy to say "who cares" when you don't have the responsibility to clean it up later.

• Like it 1

^^ paoboston the MLS has gone forward in huge ways and good on them, they have attracted great names along the way also.

Much better than this shitty Greek league we all follow!!

Is someone holding a gun to your head in order for you to follow the Greek league?

All you foreigners all you do is bash Greeks and the Greek league and the ways of Greece.

Nobody forces you to watch our League. That you ancestors came over from Greece doesnt give you the right to insult our customs and football all the time.

If you hate out league so much stop watching it and go watch the MLS.

Yous foreigners ???
Watch our league ??????
Who the F*** do think you are ???
We are all Greek EDITED

I'm from Sydney does that make me a Kseno?

Ive been to many edres in Greece and seen many panathinaika pories and ekdromes ektos ellados that does not make me more panathinaiko than someone else

Someone iron out this ###### weed cause he's after trouble

• Like it 1

Yous foreigners ???
Watch our league ??????
Who the F*** do think you are ???
We are all Greek

I'm from Sydney does that make me a Kseno?

Ive been to many edres in Greece and seen many panathinaika pories and ekdromes ektos ellados that does not make me more panathinaiko than someone else ? No

We have every right to be a critique.
The last 20 yrs olympiakos and the paragka has destroyed Greek football. Need I say after we made the 1996 cleague semis the papiutselis call
( kalitzakis tackled ivic clearly outside the box... Penalty ) the rest is history , penalty Maimous , Thomas mitropoulos eberything chucked under the carpet.

We won a euro thanks to the kormo coming from panathinaikos players moreso than anyone else
Did that triumph change anything no siree
The Greek league is a Bourdello and will never change but we stick to our team
If you had 20 ###### yrs Petrina xronia your so called best fans in Greece motto would not stand up

Edited by Accor6

Just ignore him, he clearly says stupid things to get us riled up. He tried playing goody two shoes for the first few days but now his true intentions are being shown.

Excuse me, when I read all the time that real Greeks from Greece and our league are being insulted by people on this forum I want to defend my people and my country.

They counter by saying I am racist while they dont stop bashing the Greek league and the Greek people. Who is the racist here?

Yes we know everything is better in your countries on the other side of the world. You are not forced to follow the Super League. If you dont like it dont watch it.

Cursing at the Greek people and habits in Greece is not the way to fight for a better Greece.

In perfect times pana aek provided the springboard for direct qualification with the coefficients right up ton1996 then the runs in 2000 and 2001. The reason why we all have to have playoffs is because osfp cannot upkeep the coefficients to the levels they were when we had 3 teams in cleague. 2 direct and one playoff.

Thanks olympiakos you couldn't win a cl game for 10 yrs straightaway from home and kept coming last. You F***ed the league took the 20 mill every yr and did not contribute to many runs or gathered points for Greece

• Like it 2

Is someone holding a gun to your head in order for you to follow the Greek league?

All you foreigners all you do is bash Greeks and the Greek league and the ways of Greece.

Nobody forces you to watch our League. That you ancestors came over from Greece doesnt give you the right to insult our customs and football all the time.

If you hate out league so much stop watching it and go watch the MLS.

Hey, numnuts, no one put a gun to our head to watch the GSL. We willingly choose to watch it, even though the quality isn't that great. Also, all Sydney said was the MLS has improved a lot. Relax and get off your high horse. As for the other BS you wrote, I'm not sure it merits a reply.

Just ignore him, he clearly says stupid things to get us riled up. He tried playing goody two shoes for the first few days but now his true intentions are being shown.

@freezer How is "you guys lost 3-0 still hurts?" Beneficial to this forum? The responses will all be negative and arguments will break oit. If the gavs lose in a group game of the CL and I go in their forum and say "is the pain of the loss still there guys?" how will that help the forum? The oly posters will obviously be a little annoyed and respond negatively. We all have our rights to our opinion, but going around baiting everyone by saying things that are irrelevant and making stupid generalizations about people that live abroad doesn't help at all.

Whatever man...  I dont care if he posts 3-0 all over the forum...  thats what happened.... whether we like it or not...  yah sure it hurts...   when it happens to them.. we can post it all over the place over there

As for whether or not his comments "contribute" to the forum....  whatever... people have posted way stupider stuff on these forums before and yet no one cares...   I personally don't care what he posts and if someone doesn't like it.. they can just ignore or skip his post.... Right now... we are BOURDELO of a team.... running around with our heads cut off that even the sad likes of Moyes' team slugs us with 3 goals in six minutes when they have only scored 2 goals in 8 matches....not only that.. but our whole team has been run into the ground from a physical stand point

On the other hand... you have a new coach fielding a young, well rested squad (avg age 23) kai vgazoun matia...  bring young players that can make a difference and spending money on positions that will bring you titles...   going to be an interesting season this one.....

Well at least Panathianiki symmaxia will be richer one way or another  B)

So aek picked up buonanotte.

Haven't watched him play since his malaga days but that was only 2-3 years ago. I would imagine he still has his pace and off-course has that amazing technical ability on the ball. It hasn't always worked out for him at previous clubs, and one can only question if he is still carrying demons from that unfortunate 2009 incident. If all is well with him, ''

First off... PAOK is a bourdelo....

That team is set up for failure this season.... If things start coming apart at the seams (they already are) by November... they will struggle to make playoffs.... PAS or Atromito will edge them out of the playoffs

Second off... our team is OK.. we'll do OK in the league... but the real question is are we better than the gavro and can we be more consistent...

Those are HUGE questions that I was a little more certain a few weeks ago... now.. I"m on the fence again

1) Our defense is a Luna Park.... everyone gets a ride for free....

2) Sanchez instead of putting in hard work.. he's out instagramming the whole world with this wife enjoying the "good life" of Greece

3) Our midfield has transgressed....  an older Pranjic... a non-improving Lago... Ajagun who has a 1st touch who a baby elephant would be proud of...  Koutroubi (enough said)... Ninis (the only bright spot, but he's extremely inconsistent).....  

-The new guys I'm not mentioning b/c they were brought on as bench players... NOT 1st teamers.... Also...not including broken Essien

4) The lack of difference makers in this team.... when 1-2 of the more influential guys are off....  it takes only short of a miracle to turn a game around

5) The gavro looks good and seems to have found a core of players.. something I didn't count on until October....  Gavro did well to pick up a coach who has an extensive connection to the Brazilain/Portuguese/Spanish markets where they can pick up influential players 

6) On the other hand, we have to do extensive scouting to pick up a player on the cheap that may or may not work.. and is more billed as a backup than a 1st team player

It will be an interesting season.... will be tooth and nail with the gavro for most of the season... unless Anastasiou lets the pressure get to him and then we are out of a coach by December

Edited by Grkfreezer624

@freeze, Despite his connections, they have only managed to sign pardo. Whether they bring in more remains to be seen. At least for his sake he has chori. It's a tough ask for any of their domestic talents to come good.

What annoys me about the gavro is that they sign all the cheap south americans that do well for the smaller sides. For instance martinez from panetolikos is a good player, how much he plays is another story altogether. For our budget, these are the type of guys we should be getting.

2) Sanchez instead of putting in hard work.. he's out instagramming the whole world with this wife enjoying the "good life" of Greece

Im glad I am not the only one who noticed this. Something about his approach so far does not feel "right".

Yes, he may be on break and yes he wants to spend time with his hot missus. But fark me, we pay you 1 million farking euros, you can at least pretend that you are hard at work to impress the club. Lets not forget that he has only played one half of football out of 3 important games to date (including the upcoming Qabala game). 

We payed 200k or whatever for a 17 year old from panionio that won't play first team football, what's another 200k to bring in a certain starter?

As for pardo, i was referring to players from the Portuguese, spanish etc market. Although i'm now reading they got some kid from estoril, make that two.

As for sanchez, he can post on instagram and that other crap twitter or he wants, as long as he brings it on the pitch.

What inclination are you referring too or infrastructure?

If you mean other teams to loan out players then I agree, as Pao does not have an asteras to ship players to this time of year. Seems yianotas and kolovos are off to asteras and I am sure goutas and Bretos will be back to skonda soon.

• Like it 1

Im glad I am not the only one who noticed this. Something about his approach so far does not feel "right".

Yes, he may be on break and yes he wants to spend time with his hot missus. But fark me, we pay you 1 million farking euros, you can at least pretend that you are hard at work to impress the club. Lets not forget that he has only played one half of football out of 3 important games to date (including the upcoming Qabala game). 

Dont even get me started on 30 and Anagnostopoulo going out to parties in Brugge the night before the game........