Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Did you just add fire and fuel to the debate Amorgos lol. Miles ahead 7 goals in Germany with 70 appearances, and a total of 14 goals in a 150 games started....That's 5 full seasons of starting football, and that's a full carrier with clear indication....His defensive game is also not good, and to say his vision and passing is his bread and butter....In Germany he was getting booed off the field in the end!!!

Im just trying to figure out how a bust can be miles ahead of a up and coming player like Kalstas? Also his NT performance was terrible....Bring in Kalstas, I remember one of the games this year in qualifying when the team was actually playing not bad, .until he was subbed in, he was invisible playing against fishermen!!!

I had moved on from this topic....Thanks for adding the feul Amorgos lol.

I said earlier he has talent but hasn't shown it yet, in 5 FULL season of starting football, starting 150 matches is hardly young!!! CLEAR PATTERN he goes idle for months, wait until his CL performance the gavros are going to Frye him lol!!!

Did you just call a 25 year old an up and coming player............ Fortounis is 3 times the player Kaltsas is, there's a reason why he was at Veria until he was 25 years old! He's a solid player yes but he's no Fortounis.

Den mboro na pistepso pos vreiskeis to kourageio re su Greekfreezer624 kai asxoleisai me to pio DIEYTHARMENO SOMATEIO THS ELLADOS POY LEGETAI gayros!

Autoi oi kanivaloi exoun katastrepsei to Elliniko podosfairo ki esy xairese pou EXOUN PROSKERES EPITUXIES SE...FILIKA!

HMARTON RE!

Diladi an par elpida perasoun apo kanena omilo...(pou den to vlepo ,kai den provlepete alloste) esy tha KANEIS KOLOTOUMBES EDO MESSA!

Parto Xambari agori mou!

Kathe fora pou o gayros vgainei apo ta sunora ton thelomai na EISPRATEI 7ares!

Tamata kanoume na min STAYROXEI NIKH ALLA OUTE KAI ISOPALIA!

• Like it 1

That's if Karelis isn't sold....A good showing in the next few qualifiers, and a price could come in, and PAO will have to take it....Ajagun is brain dead absolutely no hope with that cause....And Kalstas becomes the next best thing since slice bread!!! Don't count your chickens before they are hatched!!!!

Karelis won't be sold... there would have to be a 5+ million offer for him and no team is willing to fork out that much money on a guy who had ONE good season

He's shown a lot of promise, but he's not worth 5 million yet

As for Kaltsa on the pecking order...  Anastasiou has shown that he prefers Lod and Ajagun over Kaltsa already so I dont know how you see Kaltsa automatically earning a starting position...  in fact I bet Klwnaridis is higher on the pecking order than Kaltsa at the moment as well

Lamia...  DO NOT GET ME WRONG....  I hope the gavro gets 14 put passed them in every outing whether it is a filiko, SL game or Tsou Lou.... however, when talking strictly about player abilities... I try to be impartial and talka bout the sport more so than a "team"

Fortouni just so happens to be a VERY good player....  best attacking player on the Greek market right now, as far as I'm concerned...  people may not see it that way, but thats my opinion.... time will tell though... and Panathinaiki symaxia will be $100 dollars richer thanks to JVCs money

Anastasiou has already shown you that he prefers Ajagun over Kaltsa.... hence he started him against the belgians....

He's also shown you that he values Lod more than Kaltsa at the moment... hence why he was subbed into the match...

Once Klwnaridis is healthy.. he will be getting subbed in as well, in place of Berg/Karelis....  Personally, I still have high hopes for Klwnaridi... his first year he did GREAT... scored somewhere near 10 goals in all competitions... and then last year, he did TERRIBLE... maybe half of his tally

The kid has all the tools to do VERY WELL... I rated him higher than Kareli as I believed klwnaridi had the better finishing and more poliished technique however Klwnaridi's IQ for the game never really developed.... I'm hoping he's able to learn from his "backwards" year and can progress b/c he can be a SOLID player.. he's the fastest guy on our team, and with just a bit of instinct... he will be DEADLY

There is a reason why Anastasiou is thinking of taking Klwnaridi to Belgium and dropping Kaltsa

klonaridis needs continuous playing time and a proper position on the field,he is more suited to the wing,if fit I would start him in Belgium,his speed on the counter would be priceless.

it is critical that klonaridis gets a run of games then we will see his talent unfold,its very hard when he starts one game then is benched in the other.

Calm down a little boys, you're all jumping the gun a little too quickly. Now Klonaridis and Ajagun both suck???? Yes they aren't starting 11 material but they both can be very useful players. If they are there it's because our coach believes in them.

Support your team!

• Like it 3