Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

17 championships in the last 19 years!!! There is nothing else more to say! I really want you guys to improve because that would be great for Greek football, and for a team with such history and the players that have played for you guys in the past, it's quite embarrassing to see how low you guys have gone! I think you should all just be quiet and concentrate on improving.

Greeko come to the Olympiakos section!! The Greens ban you if you tell the truth here!! They can't take it. Ela filarako.

https://vine.co/v/eDL6lMg3P6D

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/osfp-panionios-23-08-2015-U6qitRSDJtNv29aQ?start=45.179617

Edited by GreenShadow13
  • Like it 3

Guess the refs never saw the 2 hand balls on Foftounis goal :D

This is immature stuff. I am not a fan but I saw the play and these conspiracy theories about handballs and referees under the employ of crime gangs is petty.

Look at the footage again. The Panionios players kept playing. Where were the protests then? Where were the handballs? According to some people the arm is also part of the shoulder and chest.

It's like people who haven't seen the footage would think Fourtounis scored the goal ala Maradona hand of God style.

This is immature stuff. I am not a fan but I saw the play and these conspiracy theories about handballs and referees under the employ of crime gangs is petty.

Look at the footage again. The Panionios players kept playing. Where were the protests then? Where were the handballs? According to some people the arm is also part of the shoulder and chest.

So your admitting that it hit the arm, im sorry to bust your bubble guy but to sane people the arm is in no way part of the shoulder :lol:

It hit his chest and the use of both arms/forearms were used to keep the ball in control as Durmaz took it down, clear as day. 100%

• Like it 2

PAnionios did complain throughout the game. If you had watched it, you would have been able to see that.

I have already posted the most HD clips in the AEK thread where the subject is being debated. Here it is, no handball:

http://gazzetta.novasports.gr/VideoId/25260/

You keep saying you post them in HD like its going to prove your point in some way, if anything it shows the hand balls happening even clearer.
  • Like it 1

For me he gave the impression that if you want to see corruption, a shoulder can appear to be a hand.. Seeing as he liked my post, I would say that as the case.

Ah right, well corruption doesnt nneed to be wanted, its happening very clearly, maybe open your eyes, that would help.

The league is actually improving, teams are doing better in Europe, having better squads, better players, better attendences and all of those things are not because of PAO. So you just repeat all the time what ever you want to sleep better at night. But the league is doing very well and will continue to improve while PAO actually is the only team that is going backwards. It's sad but you have to stop talking about PAO and the other teams as ONE thing.

I know it's hard to see all the other teams going forward and PAO the opposite but please this is reality stop trying to link all the teams to the situation of PAO because it's not true. Thank you.

• Like it 1

I Don really care for details and all. But All you Pao Fans do 2-3 years in a row is whine about us controlling everything. It gets annoying to the fullest. I don't see you bashing turkish forums and downgrading the worth of Fenerbahce, who played a very dirty game and was favored (literally favored , not 1-2 mistakes that happen in Greece and you are like :

The league is actually improving, teams are doing better in Europe, having better squads, better players, better attendences and all of those things are not because of PAO. So you just repeat all the time what ever you want to sleep better at night. But the league is doing very well and will continue to improve while PAO actually is the only team that is going backwards. It's sad but you have to stop talking about PAO and the other teams as ONE thing.

I know it's hard to see all the other teams going forward and PAO the opposite but please this is reality stop trying to link all the teams to the situation of PAO because it's not true. Thank you.

:huh?:  

• Like it 3

^^

I'm sorry... I can't watch that...

Completely disrespectful to a damn good player and an utmost professional....

I'm sure if I compiled Cisse, Berg and Vazeha's "best" moments... we'd find something as equal or even more comical

I for one will always respect Salpi and the man deserves a standing ovation anytime he enters Leoforo or our new stadium

• Like it 2

^look who's talking... Mr. If you're not living in Greece, you're a "kouto-amerikanaki/Kanado/Australaki..."

At JVC, the Spartans as a fighting force were done by the time of the Roman Empire and therefore didn't play any leading role in the War of Independance vs the Turks. The Maniates however played a role of resistance.. It was deep in the heart of Peloponnesus (where the andartes roamed free) that the revolution proper ignited. We are talking Tripoli (Kolokotronis) in the unconquered mountains of Arcadia, as well as Messinia.. It was the battles in these areas proper that gave Greece her earliest victories as a nation.

• Like it 1

xxxxxx o PAO kai h Leoforos

xxxxxxi o Thrinos kai o Peiraias

xxxxxxx h Aek kai h Tourkia

O Paok kai h Thessalonikh

xxxxxx o Asteras kai h Peloponisos

Is that ok like that?

There a lot lot of Panathinaikos fans in Peiraias...Is just a soccer expression and is used as such. Though i know a spartan with "long" hair that is not a real SPARTAN :D

Move on RACIST PEOPLE!  :lol: