Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Well with the latest additions to the gavros roster, if anyone stays within 10 points of them, will be considered a huge accomplishment. To all who posted before that it's not about money, you need good technical directors and player selection lol.

As it stands PAO and AEK are about 30 million dollars short, to be even considered true contenders....As I posted earlier there's only one team in this bordelo league....The laughing stock of Europe Greece has become....We must post things as they're, and not sugar coat it. The only solution to change the dynamics in this league....Is for the fans to keep boycotting the games, by the end of the year ticket prices will be way down, and the t.v. ratings to continue dropping!!! Baring a miracle the Greek league should hit 16 within 2 year's, they don't deserve any better in that country....Year's of corruption and nothing done about it....At some point even if they're our blood, you have to stop caring!!!

Dude just stop....

They are ahead of us b/c they were smart and bought good players...

We went out and got an injured journeyman Xessien  and the Spanish Butcher Sanchez.... 

If we had allocated our funds to buy cheaper and younger players with a big upswing.. maybe we woudln't be in the perdicament we are in now

I watched the gayros game against Levedeiakos.

To tell you the truth they have nothing special!

That dosevi guy was the only one that did something and they got rid of him today!

Levadeiakos with limited practices were able to keep them at bay with ease!

They are a midicre team that will have tones of problems!

Watching them ,I thought of their CL draw and I was laughing my head of!

The 7-0 score line against Juve will be demolished when Bayern gets a hold of them!

Tha gelasei ki o pio pikramenos fetos me tous gayrous!

Accor

You honestly believe so??

Our defense is a CLOWNISH... its  loonier than looney tunes....

When the likes of Qabala put 2 past you at home... out of nowhere.. thats sad

When the likes of Brugge rip you apart at home within 10 minutes... thats sad

When Brugge put 3 past you in a half... thats sad

When Panaitolikos players take on your whole defense.. thats sad

I'm not saying the gavro have an all star defense that Real Madrid would be jealous of...  but they definately have a better defense than us... THAT IS FOR SURE

Well with the latest additions to the gavros roster, if anyone stays within 10 points of them, will be considered a huge accomplishment. To all who posted before that it's not about money, you need good technical directors and player selection lol.

You need both money and most importantly great technical directors. What's the point of having money if you can't realize talent. Asteras and atromitos are examples of great scouts. They do well, with what little they have.

It remains to be seen, how good of a side they have. For all the money accumulated, they haven't gone out and bought a sure thing.

They have a lot of wingers that are quick and and can create for themselves, but they need one of them to become a scorer.

They did well to get rid of jara, but the other scandanavian can't create for himself.

Fortounis shouldn't fill anyone with confidence but hope. He may get there but for the time being he is not fit to tie choiri's laces.

Bouchalakis is nothing special, hard worker at best.

All I know is da costa and Siovas are their starting CB's

Mantzios was taking them for a ride so....Injuries have killed siovas though. I think we were interested in da costa once. Again another hopeful buy. They said they were going to sign alex....

I watched the gayros game against Levedeiakos.

To tell you the truth they have nothing special!

That dosevi guy was the only one that did something and they got rid of him today!

Levadeiakos with limited practices were able to keep them at bay with ease!

They are a midicre team that will have tones of problems!

Watching them ,I thought of their CL draw and I was laughing my head of!

The 7-0 score line against Juve will be demolished when Bayern gets a hold of them!

Tha gelasei ki o pio pikramenos fetos me tous gayrous!

They need to improve for europe, a lot. For the league, they have great confidence everytime they step out onto the pitch but this comes from winning every year.

I liked dosevi, but for one reason or another it didn't work out.

PAOK bought Berbatov

Pretty big name... not sure how he'll pan out....

Was a monster at Man U till he had a falling out...   never really regained any sort of that form....   Seems like he lost motivation to play...  major gamble on bringing him over to Greece

He may be the highest paid player in greece

^^^ Don't agree be serious now he is a huge signing for them, he was killing it for Monaco last year  and took the piss out of Arsenal in the CL, he has 20 goals in him easily. AEK in my opinion F***ed up by not getting him when he was offered to us as he is the exact striker we need and with him we could've been a big threat to Oly for the title. Goodluck to PAOK great signing and probably the best one in the SL

• Like it 1