Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

I believe that they have enough proof fromwhat I saw at least to implicate that Marinaki has some part of this whole thing

He probably will get some jail time... I can't really see him getting out of that...

The hard part is convincing a jury that Olympiakos (as an organization) had any part in all of this....  The individual may fall, but he system will live on

Also, I thought his name was Fatual b/c thats the name his cell phone was registered under

If you can put Skai on

http://www.skai.gr/player/tvlive/

What i am saying is that the organized crime in Greek football is NOTHING in front of the heroin vessel case that's about to erupt in which, Marinakis is both involved!!

pateras1.jpg

^^ Did HE bring Essien at the exact moment this bombshell about Marinakis broke out on purpose?!?? Was this coordinated with Mr Alafouzos as a giant FU??!? :lol:

Nikolas-Pateras.jpeg

These 2 are making it crystal clear as to how much of a huge m#$%! Tzigger was for getting F***ed like an intern all those years..

This is directed at 1 poster who looks at the Bardinogiannis era as the good old days. You know who you are! ;) :p

• Like it 1

You have ...Messi, Neimat and Soares!

You win! As simple as that!

That's what Barca did!

The score could have easily been 5-1 in favor of Barca!

Juve was no match for the above TRIO!

If this TRIO stays the way they are, they will easily win the next 3 CL Trophies!

There is no team that can match that talent and ability!

None whatsoever!

Edited by Lamiara ole

What are you talking about??

The referring was absolutely FINE... I have no idea what kind of "penalties" you are tlaking about... you watch wayyyyy to much Super League...

Even the "hand ball" against Juve in the first 15 minutes was rightfully not called.....

The match was not even close in ability b/c Barcelona is on a completely different level... they won fair and square.... lets leave officiating out of that talk and admire what Barcelona have been able to do... rebuild their philosophy in 2 years to become an uber force again....

No one can touch them.....  

Pogba is only 21. World class midfielder right now. Incredible how he will be performing in a few years. Will move for sure in the next 12 months. Too big for Juve.

Juve put in a valiant effort today but you just knew that at any point they could of been shredded apart by that front 3 of Barca. We could talk all day long about the Barcelona playing philosophy , the tiki taka stuff etc but when you have possibly the greatest footballer that ever lived pulling the strings and in just the last two Seasons you managed to buy both Neymar and Suarez. Impossible to beat that.

• Like it 2

Pogba is only 21. World class midfielder right now. Incredible how he will be performing in a few years. Will move for sure in the next 12 months. Too big for Juve.

Juve put in a valiant effort today but you just knew that at any point they could of been shredded apart by that front 3 of Barca. We could talk all day long about the Barcelona playing philosophy , the tiki taka stuff etc but when you have possibly the greatest footballer that ever lived pulling the strings and in just the last two Seasons you managed to buy both Neymar and Suarez. Impossible to beat that.

juve did everything right ,there defence was well organised ,there midfield worked hard supporting the defence and attack ,any other team and allegri wins that from the bench,but you cant coach against 3 footballing attacking geniuses.the game had its moments and juve were never out of it,barca knew they were in a game.
  • Like it 1

But Suarez would not have scored if they called the penalty...That was right after the non penalty call...That was 2 1 for Juve...That's what I'm saying.

Any way we slice and dice...Clear penalty,let's see on YouTube...There's no denying it.

What penalty?? What the F*** are you talkin about?  There was absolutely no penalty

Stop watching Super League soccer.....  please.. just stop

Barca pulled a cavs offseason move, putting three world beaters together. The season is long, which worked in favour of barca as they got better as they reached the climax. When you house suarez-neymar and messi, it's only a matter of time before you start blowing defenses away. Next season they'll be even better as a whole, assuming they keep adding fresh legs in the midfield. Although you have to question their hunger, assuming they just won everything.

For juventus, it was a good effort but they showed vulnerability time and time again. Monaco made a strong case for qualification not to mention losing to olympiakos.

Overall this competition is becoming tougher and tougher for an outsider and somewhat predictable.

Edited by val