Phantis Forums

Euro 2016 France

haydar

Fairy tale stuff by Wales.  A pleasure to watch.  Good on them.

As for Belgium, a massive opportunity missed.  Player for player, Belgium should be beating Wales 4-0 any day of the week.

I hope Portugal pulverise them.

24 teams has made for a worse tournament but I'm not gonna complain since it massively improves our chances of qualifying for the next one.

still bitter about england choking its nothing normal you know ;)

I don't think Neuer was even tested some of the worst penalties by Italy not like he was Navas vs Greece.

The fact that he blocked two was enough. Both teams looked like they were angry at the moon.

I hope Skibbe is taking notes and watching Euro 2016 carefully..

From what I have seen so far an organised structured team, with passion and commitment following a good game plan and go far...

Greece needs to find the formula and mind set..we have decent enough footballers..

• Like it 1

Has anyone else heard this? All English based players that have taken a penalty in this tournament have all missed.

Not true: Rooney (England) and Brady (Rep. of Ireland) are English based players.

But this was THE opportunity to kick out the Krouts on penalties.

Since 1976 with the brilliant Panenka the Germans never missed a penalty. Either during the match, either in a penalty shoot-out.

Ozil was the first to mis after 40 years in the game against Slovakia. Three kicks were missed during the initial 5.......