Phantis Forums

Agia Sophia Stadium

nightsurfer

I cant believe these idiots that keep hastling Demis!!

He is trying to make the best move for AEK with the stadium, finacially. He is trying to kick our these hooligans from the sport, he is trying to make AEK financially stable.

We are 2nd in the League and in the Cup final.

Why cant people be happy and do what there supposed to do!!

Support the team!!!

Shame on these 100 or so idiots who try to ruin everything. You dont deserve to wear the yellow and black and support AEK :tdown: :tdown:

Bravo Demis, the stadium will be sorted out soon!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

He is trying to make the best move for AEK with the stadium, finacially. He is trying to kick our these hooligans from the sport, he is trying to make AEK financially stable.

Support the team!!!

Shame on these 100 or so idiots who try to ruin everything. You dont deserve to wear the yellow and black and support AEK :tdown: :tdown:

File, you are absolutely right. However, this has been AEK's story from as long as i can remember. Its stupid to say but we are team with grinia. Some losers in Original can't see the bigger picture.

Instead of smacking DEMI at the airport they all should have been giving him a handjob. How quickly they forget that last year we were about to be relegated to the fourth division. Demi and his friends saved the team. How many ex-players on any other team would have done the same.

Anyway, I hope Deminio is the president for years to come. Solid ownership and a clear plan for the future is what Demi offers and what AEK needs.

Support the team!!!

Shame on these 100 or so idiots who try to ruin everything. You dont deserve to wear the yellow and black and support AEK :tdown:  :tdown:

File, you are absolutely right. However, this has been AEK's story from as long as i can remember. Its stupid to say but we are team with grinia. Some losers in Original can't see the bigger picture.

Instead of smacking DEMI at the airport they all should have been giving him a handjob. How quickly they forget that last year we were about to be relegated to the fourth division. Demi and his friends saved the team. How many ex-players on any other team would have done the same.

Anyway, I hope Deminio is the president for years to come. Solid ownership and a clear plan for the future is what Demi offers and what AEK needs.

I agree with both of you..... DEMHS is the best thing that has happen to AEK in a long time. I agree with everything that he is doing. About the stadium i will be happy if we build one and let it be WHERE EVER as long it's AEK's stadium.... DEMH GERA!!!!!

Wait a moment .. I lost control .. and I might not understand all that "Greek" stuff..

It's true that they will give us .. space near the garbage deposit area ?

I also understood.. in a distance of 2.5 km .. they will continue till 2016 to deposit Garbage there..

If this is real... so I don't want a new stadium .. near the garbage deposit center...

So I prefer rather a small stadium at Nea Filadelfia... or OAKA and why not in the stadium of "Elafria Taxiarxia"

Edited by nightsurfer

did anyone read the statements by nikolaou?he was attacking nikolaidis but i did not get the reason,anyone has more info??

From what i got he is talking bad about Nikolaidis because he feels that Nikolaidis keeps changing his mind about the stadium and he dosen't feel that Nikolaidis is the best thing for AEK. He says that AEK need a strong leader and Nikolaidis is NOT that........

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Nightsurfer is right.

If anyone has seen the area and knows the distances I would say this is the worst location possible.

ONLY one thing makes it possible.

The landfill is way past its capacity and needs to close down. And it will. But in thses issues there is a gamble over the time when this will finally happen.

Other than that, AEK can have its 21 Century Arena + Trade Spots there and have a totally brighter future that the space in N. Fialdelfia would allow.

Its all up to the willingness of YPEXWDE (Environemnt & Public Works Ministry) to move faster in Landfill relocation (However there are also inhabitants of other areas who refuse to be targeted as new locations for landfills)

Please explain = Landfill

You mean if once done.. nobody can build there ?

Anyhow I don'n like the idea at all to have a new stadium near the garbages....

Did Granitsas took the final decision to demolish Nikos Goumas ?

If yes..... It s a wounder that nobody attacked him.. in comparison to Demis...

Well, although I m AEK ... I must say, we are weird club....

Yes, a Landfill is a place where garbage are taken and burned or just burried.

In fact the Nea Liosia Landfill is one of the old ones and despite the efforts to reanovate the premisses (a recycling plant etc) nothing really worked and its on the verge of destroying all underground water and air in the surrounding area.

However, it is going to close down.

But, for those who have no visual contact with the issue, the OODY premices are vey close to the Landfill

If I did not know that the building of the Football Ground will take more than 1,5 year (or more) I wouldnt even consider the option of accepting it.

But I hope its all part of a larger plan. If not for anything else, the shops and private enterprises would NEVER go to a place like that unless the landfill would be history (namelly, a park where it once stood)

If I could guide you I would show you on google Earth how close they are

Ok thanks for your info 2ndMouse....

Kita3e pou pane na mas valoune Sta Skoupidia... :angry:

Oxi.. .. pio kala na pai3oume sthn Risoupoli... :angry:

Apo thn allh meria ton Olympiako ton xtisane tzaba to Karaiskaki kai tora pagi gia tzaba kolymvitirio.....

Akousa sto Radio apo enan Renditi (olly tous Gavri).. Prin kambosa xronia.. poulisane ta ikopeda tous ftina, giati h perioxi htane se enan allon nomo, ston Kokkali.. .epidi tous ipe oti tha ftiaxh eki kolymvitirio, Arena tou Basket.. kai Parko. Ipane afti tha xaroune ta paidia mas.

O Kokkalis me aftes ths proipothesis.. tha phra tzaba ta xorafia apo tous Gavrous Rendites.....

O Nomos alla3e tora... mboris na xtisis apano tora katikies....akrivenane to oikopeda.... pige h Eteria tou Krokous kai extise Spitia eki... me megalos kerdos... h Rendites hne e3ofrenon giati perase kai o kairos kai den mboroune na kanoune kai efesi... Kai etsi o Thios tous thn "evale"

Tora theli apo to kratos tzaba kolymvitirio... kai tha pairni kai apo thn ERT thn kratiki Teliorasi kai kathe xrono 7 h 9.000.000 Euro.......... Pou tha ta plironoun h AEKtzides.. Vazeli.. Paoktzides kai , kai...

Ixe kai to tharos kai na milisi stis proalles gia Omades tou 44 kai Omades tou Dimosiou (OTE)... alla afto den to efage o Demis kai tou thn exose ton Thio fardokardia.... Kai h Gavri ipane ystera ... pio kala na mhn to elege afto o Kokkalis....

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is from SuperSport. I am not sure if it's true or if it's an Aprils fools joke. I hope is true because my house is only 10 minutes away from there. But here is the story:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...