Phantis Forums

Olympiacos vs Asteras Tripolis

evalagoal

If we play like we did the second half vs anorthosis we can beat anyone in greece

Yes sir.Exactly the same way i feel about it.We need to put the CL games and defeat and all the talks and the rest of bs behind it us and really start strong and make our point from the get-go.This year Pao will have the hot potato CL-Greece and AEK is not really clear what they actually want from their life or their roster.Start strong,play tough and make the rest run for cover.I see a 3-0 win for us.

If we play like we did the second half vs anorthosis we can beat anyone in greece

:blink: Olympiakos were unable to penetrate Anorhosis' backline. All the shots were coming from distance. I can see Olympiakos just about scraping this one, but if you play like you did in the 2nd half against anorthosis you may draw.

:blink: Olympiakos were unable to penetrate Anorhosis' backline. All the shots were coming from distance. I can see Olympiakos just about scraping this one, but if you play like you did in the 2nd half against anorthosis you may draw.

In the game against Anorthosi we had to score 3,while they were sitting in the back trying to keep the first game lead score.Olympiakos created a bunch of chances and was able to score once in the last 45 minutes after all the nerves and not good game in the first half .If we do that for 90 minutes,clear head,control the ball and tempo and be agressive for the whole game,we wont be able to score more?

In the game against Anorthosi we had to score 3,while they were sitting in the back trying to keep the first game lead score.Olympiakos created a bunch of chances and was able to score once in the last 45 minutes after all the nerves and not good game in the first half .If we do that for 90 minutes,clear head,control the ball and tempo and be agressive for the whole game,we wont be able to score more?

I've actually got to agree with Euro2004 I'm afraid. Apart from when Torosidis played a s%$#! pass straight into the hands of Beqaj, Olympiakos didn't get in behind Anorthosis' defence. All of Olympiakos' "chances" came from distance. Asteras aren't as good as Anorthosis, so maybe if Olympiakos perform at the same level the 3 points will be bagged. But if Asteras continue to play a solid and aggressive defensive game like they did at times last season, then Olympiakos may struggle to break them down.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Yeah you realize you play like that vs Any Greek team 90 mins youll end up losing 3-1 even to Tripolis???

2 men in the bacK and overloaded attack vs an EXAUSTED Anorthosis. keep it in perspective, thats not an everygame situation.

Guest TheLegend

its also not an every game situation to have 11 men behind the midfeild line against u...

o wait..nvm...it is...

Cant believe the ball was such a bitch that game nothing would fall for olympiacos.

I was at the game and the ball was just a bitch whta can i say along with heroics from their goalie and poor coaching/coordination

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Yeah you realize you play like that vs Any Greek team 90 mins youll end up losing 3-1 even to Tripolis???

2 men in the bacK and overloaded attack vs an EXAUSTED Anorthosis. keep it in perspective, thats not an everygame situation.

Ok,let me explain what Paxiotis and me are saying.Olympiakos did not play like Man Utd lets say in the second half against Anorthosi,not even close,it is that for the first time,at least in my eyes,i saw some extra passion and effort to dominate that i did not notice last year at any game in Greece,except the cup game against Pao but still.Olympiakos playesr did not had a clear mind but that did not stop them to attack,control the ball and keep presuring Anorthosi more and more.Also Anorthosi players were propably tired but they were playing defence only for most of the game while we were attacking and tried to run up to the 90 minute.With Asteras we dont need to score 4 goals,it will take only one,to open them up and then life is easy.If we show the same passion and determination,or even some players want to get some type or revenge for the mid week loss,this could be a nice game to watch.I hope.

I thought we played good in the 2nd half. We had anorthosis on their heals! Every player played their heart out and played with all the passion they had, only in the second half. There were aobut 8 Ano players in the box at all times for the whole game. Its neerly impossible to penetrate a defence liek that. I thought OLy did well and had some good outside shots. Like I said elsewhere, the tie was lost cause we didnt take it serious and we were crying the whole first half. Everytime we got touched wed go down and the ref would hate us more and more. I was impressed with the Ano team and had a strong defence anchored by Dellas.

Anyways, about this game. Olympiakos cant have a slow start. Too many times last year ( and vs ano) they had slow starts and struglled to get the result. This olympiakos team needs to learn how to put the ball in the net early. Lets hope our new signing diogo is a good finisher. He better be for what we payed him. Id like to see the same thing vs ano, with only 1 DM insted of two. I dont care if its dudu or stoltidis they are both good. And Diogo up front with Kovacevic. So tahts a 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield. Also DJole is going to be a good impact sub this year. Thats the perfect role for him

Guest TheLegend

So from what i hear here in greece Diogo will NOT play because his card hasnt arrived yet. Is this a F***in joke. How long does it take to fed ex a peice of paper.

Some bullshit portugeusa is playing and kokalis has to do something about that. Dont give them the full amount if they dont give u the papers for the player

The way i see it he misses the 1st out of 30 games cuz of that bullshit so divide that 10m by 30 and take that amount off the price and until the idiot brazilians decide to send the card... if he misses 2 weeks again take off the same amount and letg it add up. dont let this no name bankrupt club scam u for ur money

Asteras will be missing Cardoso and Filomenos for this game since they have to serve their suspensions from last years championship.These are the players that will come to Peiraias for the game:

Guest TheLegend

belluschi also maymis the game with an injury...

so now no foward and no one to play behind our imaginary 2 fowards..

popo

when will the bad luck end.

Guest TheLegend

I thought we played good in the 2nd half. We had anorthosis on their heals! Every player played their heart out and played with all the passion they had, only in the second half. There were aobut 8 Ano players in the box at all times for the whole game. Its neerly impossible to penetrate a defence liek that. I thought OLy did well and had some good outside shots. Like I said elsewhere, the tie was lost cause we didnt take it serious and we were crying the whole first half. Everytime we got touched wed go down and the ref would hate us more and more. I was impressed with the Ano team and had a strong defence anchored by Dellas.

Anyways, about this game. Olympiakos cant have a slow start. Too many times last year ( and vs ano) they had slow starts and struglled to get the result. This olympiakos team needs to learn how to put the ball in the net early. Lets hope our new signing diogo is a good finisher. He better be for what we payed him. Id like to see the same thing vs ano, with only 1 DM insted of two. I dont care if its dudu or stoltidis they are both good. And Diogo up front with Kovacevic. So tahts a 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield. Also DJole is going to be a good impact sub this year. Thats the perfect role for him

actualy in anorthosis situation contrary t what we all said djole would have been suited to start better. They need a veteran who can calm them down an string the team together and djole is the zagorakis of olympiacos.

Tripoli easy victory here i say 3-0 !!!! i hope u guys are relying on the kolo gero to score goals for u guys!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The gero was the second top scorer last year in our league bides......Djole has a serious injury and he will not play in the game against Astera.

2-1 at the second half.Both goals by Galletti in a 3 minute span.The first one was a great shot by 30 meter away from goal while the second one by a penalty that was given to Diogo because an Asteras player clipped his leg from behind.

Diogo looks fantastic so far.Really active,runs and fight for the ball.The whole team and game is a lot better level wise from last year.More entairtaining and fun to watch. ;) :D :tup:

Archived