Phantis Forums

Olympiacos vs Asteras Tripolis

evalagoal

3-1 o "geros" Kovacevic in the 81 minute from a long ball from Domi.Valverde so far is taking A by me as far as changing and reading what he needs to fix in order to turn this game around.Belluschi and Kovacevic came in for Patsatzoglou and Mitroglou and now he gets Leto out and puts Stoltidi so he can control and stop Asteras. :D

3-1 final score.Galletti,Dudu and Diogo were really good today while Leto was ok,he tried but he was not in a good day.A good performance in the whole 90 minutes by the whole team and if Mitroglou was more carefull in the first half,life could have been easier.

now you can back off of kokkali

The only reason I'm backing off Kokkali is because he hasn't fired Belverde.

As crazy said, the tam is playing better soccer.

It needs time to gel and pick it up.

A win vs Asteras by no means makes up for not being in CL, however I did like how the team responded.

This is the Olympiacos we know.. The played well and all the stars came out and did their job. :tup: :tup:

If there's 1 player that I'm starting to think is not what he's worth is A. Papadopoulos.

I like this kid, but I tell you what.... TONS of mistakes. :tdown:

^ The second half was great. Everyone on the pitch was playing well. This team needs to start games faster. Other than that great. We have so many talented players. Im want to buy a new jersey but i cant decied who!? I love them alll!!!

Diogo, Galletti, and Belluchi are my top three right now.

The good thing Valverde did was rotate players. Last year we had the same squad in nearly every game. Diogo went very well for his first game and also Galetti what a star.

You are 100% right :tup:

Last year we played with the same team week in week out and the players were stuffed by Christmas :whistle:

I believe our team does require 1 more striker (hopefully castigio :P ) because Mitroglou for me shows he needs 10 chances to maybe score 1 :tdown:

After watching Galleti convert the penalty with ease im sure everyone had something to say about Mitroglous penalty miss :nono:

:nw: Galleti , Diogo , Dudu , Beluschi , Leto , plus the rest of the team keep making us proud :nw:

Ah, I only watched the first half and the game looked atrocious. What happened in the second half? It sounds as if everyone here is excited. I liked Diogo from what I saw.

1st half was ATROCIOUS but the 2nd half I dont know what he said to them in the locker room but what a performance in the 2nd half. If they were able to play like this all year (which they probably cant) they would crush all the teams. IF they were able to play like this against anorthosis even if they lost 4-0 the first game they would have sored 6 goals on them and im confident.

Dudu is under rated. The kid knows ball and has a good touch and a good acurate pass. Diogo. Wow. What skills. He could have easily had a goal today but the goalie and the defense kept him off the score sheet. Some passes the kid gave. Some nutmegs in the box. I remember bellushi sent him clean through but at the top of the box and he just one touched it to mitroglou who.. :whistle:

If this is a sign of what diogo is on one game after a few practices I think this huge gamble might just pay off

btw Dudu speaks english i was talking to him after the game (you probably dont belive me but watever) Hes like where are you from (since i spoke english very well) I told him NY hes said wow and you came here I was like yea I come all the way here to watch olympiacos play, you joined a big team hes like i know and we took pics he signed some stuff nice guy. Diogo was there too with panto mitroglou leonardo and domi

^ The second half was great. Everyone on the pitch was playing well. This team needs to start games faster. Other than that great. We have so many talented players. Im want to buy a new jersey but i cant decied who!? I love them alll!!!

just buy a blank one or put ur name on it :LOL:

cant wait to watch diogo again.

he has the x factor, that was missing since rivaldo and giovanni left.

cant wait for this team to gel properly and castillo to join as well..

no excuses for valverde he will have the strongest olympiacos team from the past 5 years..

just buy a blank one or put ur name on it :LOL:
Get a blank one and have those names and their numbers on velcro. That way you can change the name depending on who has been playing well. You can also remove their name if they start to suck.

It's a pity this team is playing so well now, and not a couple weeks ago for a good performance against Anorthosis. Management should have got their business done earlier, and that's the price you pay when you're not ready. I really would have liked to see this team in the Champions League.

Archived