Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

george21

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know allot about this guy but i will trust Demi and Doni on this one. Here is the article:

Did you trust Demi and Ferrer with the Moretto transfer?
To be honest i really didn't pay to much attention when we got Moretto. Abviously he was not the greatest pick and he was also on a loan to us. With Saha i read that he was name best goallie in Argentina for 2007. That is all i know. I have not seen this guy play so i can not make an opinion about him. So in this case i have to trust Demi and Doni,untill i see or hear something diffrent.!

I can tell you about Saja

I have seen him in Gremio a lot, he was very good, was called the muralha (in ppportugues massve wall) He was so happy in Gremio, the fans adored him, but San Lorenzo had som personal vendeta against him so they made it impossible for him to stay in Gremio, he had to go, many terars were shed, his and the fans{ IUb San Lorenzo he was dismissed fromthe team, could not train, but San Lorenzo did not want to let him go either. So he did not play since last season when he left Gremio. He must be completely out of form, but this can be arrrange with a good physical fitness coach, with special program he can regaion his fitnes level quickly and than you will have really an excelent GK, just have a little patience.

I promised my Gremio friends that i will inform them whemn the contract is signed. I hope this delay does not mean that the deal is off.

I looked up in the official site yesterday and saw nothing

I can tell you about Saja

I have seen him in Gremio a lot, he was very good, was called the muralha (in ppportugues massve wall) He was so happy in Gremio, the fans adored him, but San Lorenzo had som personal vendeta against him so they made it impossible for him to stay in Gremio, he had to go, many terars were shed, his and the fans{ IUb San Lorenzo he was dismissed fromthe team, could not train, but San Lorenzo did not want to let him go either. So he did not play since last season when he left Gremio. He must be completely out of form, but this can be arrrange with a good physical fitness coach, with special program he can regaion his fitnes level quickly and than you will have really an excelent GK, just have a little patience.

I promised my Gremio friends that i will inform them whemn the contract is signed. I hope this delay does not mean that the deal is off.

I looked up in the official site yesterday and saw nothing

Thanks for the update Luz... how does he handle crosses? This is something that South American goalkeepers tend to struggle with in Europe.

Guys, Toszer should never have been sold. He's a very good player.

George dont stop the translations please

To summarise,

- Donis wants to bring Venetidis from Larissa, which places a question mark over Aruabarana.

- Al Ahli (the Saudi Arabian super-rich club) has offered $2.5m for Ismael Blanco but AEK are reluctant to let him go.

- Cagliari have offered 300k euros for Sorrentino who is still under contract with AEK.

- And AEK are on the verge of signing Thierry Henry who wants to reserrect his career.

(Ok, ok, I lied about the last 1) :P

And AEK are on the verge of signing Thierry Henry who wants to reserrect his career.

(Ok, ok, I lied about the last 1) :P[/b][/color]

That really made me laught!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That is defenetly a good head line for the Greek Newspapers.

Archived