Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

george21

Guest TheLegend

Ronaldo never rediscovered his form....

I think neither will Konstantinou..

Its a risk... I think that giving away lymberopoulos for him was a bad decision. Him going to aek may not be that bad for not to give away one of ur goalscorers.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ELEOS WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON WITH AEK!!!

FIRST LYBE AND KNOW DELLAS

Demi you better have an ace up your sleeve with the lack of metegrafes ferte mas metagrafes!!!!!

And once again aek are looking like an er episode maxo nok out scosso nok out edinho nok out you get my point......................

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: truly horrible

The real crime here is releasing lybe and dellas for absolutely no compinsation dollar bills, is it time for demis to go or is he playing something big in the next month and a half left for transfers.

The longer it drags on the lesser thevalue and good qualiber of what aek are looking for lb rb and mid will be available

Its really hard to keep the faith and moral up with the lack of funds for tranfers and watch oly and pao snatch up players after players :(

PAO have strengthened significantly, but Olympiakos have gotten weaker imo.

Lua Lua was Olympiakos' 2nd best player after Galletti (perhaps Kovacevic's goals made him more valuable in the league, but either way, Oly lost their one of their star men. Cesar was also a very good centre-back by Greek league standards. Yes he was prone to the odd mistake, but he was still very good overall. In the CL in particular he was outstanding. An aging Stoltidis is getting even older, as is Djole, and if rumours are to be believed Ledesma is not rated by Valverde so he will be gone too. And who has come in? Avraam? Oscar Gonzalez? Big deal! <_<

AEK shouldn't have let Dellas or Lybe go imo because they are destroying the nucleus of the team, but if AEK make a good start like last season, then the league title might not be out of reach. PAO is a new team & Oly have uprooted their squad too so they'll have to gel. Last year it took them a while to find their rhythm, if AEK can get results early, things may go your way.

That's an optimistic perspective of course, but you know. Don't give up just yet.

Whats this obsession with greek clubs picking up players past there prime and in there 30s.

We seem to be on the verge of signing juanfran pios einai aftos re 32 is he really the solution for aek a team that got relegated to the segunda div.

I smell another arrabarena disaster on demis hands.

I think Juanfran will be a good signing for AEK if he keeps fit. I saw him play last year and he is still as good as he was a few years back.

have faith mafia, Donis and Demis know what they are doing.

BTW what is happening with the other guys AEK were interested in? the guy from river plate who is a defensive mid?

PAPA is almost on his wat to the genoan salami wtf is demi smoking :( our one solid behind the line player with youth and talent and greek on his wat out .

Demi your making so hard back u up with these bone head moves.

With the money there gonna get for pap they want kyrgiakos or basinas why re why dosent make sense guys :nono:

It seems to me that Demis will be selling AEK to Mellisanidis so he is trying to make some money. That is the only thing i can think about of this none sense for selling Papastathopoulo. He is a very young and great talent that he can play for AEK for at least 10 years. Demi please KEEP HIM!!!!!!!!!

Archived