Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

george21

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks again us we have in the past few years. We start the signing early and then we stop. Big names come and go for a possible transfer and in the end NOTHING. I have a feeling that it's going to be the same this year!!! They are talking about Basina, Katsourani, Papadopoulo and othe players comeing and in the end we are going to get NOBODY!!! We are going to be running around last few days to get a player on loan. That sucks!!! We need to get some good players and get them NOW!!! Hope i am wrong about this! :whistle:

Well no news so far!!!! Olympiakos just sign Papadopoulo from Ari. We are still waiting for Basina to decide what he wants to do!!! That is crazy. Let's go out and get somebody else. They way we are doing wih transfers this year i can see us finishing in 2nd maybe 3rd place again. It sucks!!!! I am over this crap every year!!!!

out of all the players in this topic i think filomeno is the best and i wouldnt complain if pao went for a player like this

Well i guess we let Lybe go today!!!!! What a stupid move from our side!!!!! I guess we will be fighting for 3rd place this year again!!! I am over this crap every year. I bet you now that we will go out and get MAL@$A Kostantinou!!! Here is the article from SuperSport:

Konstantinou is m#$%! because he scores everytime he plays against aeK!!!! wHAT DO U THINK THEY GOT RID OF lYMBEROPOULOS FOR OFCOURSE THERE BRINGING kONSTANTINOU THERE!!! you will see his koumbaro Basina right beside him as well!!!!

did I do anythingto u xxx or ur just pissed off at life.

U didnt do anything to me but your a married man and your still in love with Kota dinou

oh yeah i forgot:

Konstaninou is on the verge of signing with AEK ATHEns u heard it hear first!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS how are those 7 Cyprus jersey's going?

did I do anythingto u xxx or ur just pissed off at life.

U didnt do anything to me but your a married man and your still in love with Kota dinou

oh yeah i forgot:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS how are those 7 Cyprus jersey's going?

The jersey is very good it is right beside my Greek one!!!

Guest TheLegend

Konstantinou is not THAT bad but hes just not THAT good either now. He used to score goals I think that time has come and gone. What I do believe is that releasing Lymberopoulos who is proven goalscorer for Konstantinou who goes months without scoring.... um.. Demis?? Wake up?

hold on one sec I think most of you are intelligent people do u guys evenfollow Greek soccerkonstantinou has been injured for a year and half when was he was suppose to score goals when he wasn't even playing or when he came on for five minutes before his injury he was scoring goals against Valencia and pounding the Irish god help him if he goes to aek but if he does the reds will be eating his goals too!!!! Ronaldo has scored in two years either oh I wonder whyyeah he is injured!!!

Archived