Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

george21

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Papou leaves us and we can sign some fast players. Thats what we need at the moment, as well as, someone else to put the ball in the back of the net...

I am surprised that AEK is so charitable... Lymbe, Dellas and Ribo all let go for .... $0. Wow.

Guest TheLegend

dava how much money can be raised from an old useless dellas ?

Lymbe mighta been able to bring in half a mill but Rivaldo it says might bring in up to 2m.Thats greeat amount for a 36 year old in his last year. Its his name being sold basicaly

Lymbe mighta been able to bring in half a mill but Rivaldo it says might bring in up to 2m.Thats greeat amount for a 36 year old in his last year. Its his name being sold basicaly

Dellas and Lymbe are both STILL internationals. Lymbe signed a major contract. the germans apparently still think he can play. As far as Dellas, the cypriots went crazy with his signing and I think even if you make 250k off of him... thats money a club that is still in debt could use.

If we get 2 million for Ribo I would be extremely happy. To be honest, if you read my posts from last year, I was not really a fan anyways...

Well that depends, what value can we place on a defender that dominates Kovacevic in a 3-0 win in a CL qualifier? :LOL:

What a sleeze ball this guy djebour wants to watch the result of 2morrow to see if he accepts or not and if aek falls let me guess he will look for other options oly maybe in uefa or pao in cl ai ke you know what re.

Dont get me wron g good skills on the field could help alot but we could get some one cheaper like margues from ira or makos.

And aek want graversen another players onthe down side of his career hasent played in months and aek in panic want to sign him.

IL tell you never eastywhen it comes to our club, what quality players can u possibly get so close to the end of the tranfer period.

Any body will do plug in the holes

What a sleeze ball this guy djebour wants to watch the result of 2morrow to see if he accepts or not and if aek falls let me guess he will look for other options oly maybe in uefa or pao in cl ai ke you know what re.

Dont get me wron g good skills on the field could help alot but we could get some one cheaper like margues from ira or makos.

And aek want graversen another players onthe down side of his career hasent played in months and aek in panic want to sign him.

IL tell you never eastywhen it comes to our club, what quality players can u possibly get so close to the end of the tranfer period.

Any body will do plug in the holes

Do you blame him?

If you were Djebbour would you join a sinking ship? If it was me I wouldn't sign regardless of the result, at least he's giving this club in crisis a chance.

I personally think that were not sinking ship if anything oly took a step back in too the stone age after not making the champions league a team like there with the money was poorly managed and the team looks worser than our. but i rather play for anyboby but you id respect you more by saying that then well give me 2 days and il get back to you.

Aek needs bodys and time is wasted on him

What to else to expect two days before the end of the transfer season. Anyways it's been like that for the past few years as well. Now we got rid of Papastathopoulos to Genoa to get Kyrgiakos instead...

Don't get me wrong I think Kyrgiakos is :tup: , but Papastathopoulos was too and way younger!

I agree but why do we always leave it at the death it makes no sense and that is one of the huge problems with our club maybe know if melisanidis takes over we can open up the wallet and do great things hope if he comes he is comitted like demis was to aek future

Brtavo demi we sh@!t on you so much but when u makes metagrafes like yhers two boys we love u for it the aek family is of sorts we have our good our in between and our bad moments but we get threw them togehter.

I beleive we can make a serious run for prothathlima and khpello

Just hope djebour behaves and pelieteri sounds very solid

Archived