Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

george21

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its one or the other or the other. Aek doesnt have the budget to pay basinas katsouranis and cleyton. That would be a really good midfield if they do. Still it would be really good and realistic if aek signed one of those 3 ( preferably basinas or katsouranis). I like when the players on our NT play in greece.

AEK have been recently roumerd with: Katsouranis - Benfica, Basinas - Mallorca, Aloneftis - Energie Cottbus, Moustapha Bangoura - Nea Salamina, Cleyton - Larissa , Yves Desmarets - Vitória de Guimarães, Dimitrios Kiliaras - Ergotelis.

Only Papastathopoulos and Blanco have been roumerd with other clubs, Papasthapoulos has been roumerd with Monaco, Marseille, Lille, Portsmouth and Bayern Leverkusen. Blanco has only been roumerd with Monaco and Real Valladolid.

out of all those players u mentioned as rumours to come to AEK,  which ones are most likely,  i see Basinas will most probably come, any others?

ALso are we going to buy out Blanco's contract so we can make it permanent?

Basinas, Cleyton and Katsouranis are most likely to sign out of all the others.

AEK made an offer for Blanco for 900.00 euros. But Colon Santa Fe has made the price higher to sign him.

How much prize money do you get for 2nd place in the greek super league? Add that with qualifying to the group stage of uefa. And then progressing through the group stage, aek may have made alot of money this year. For 2.5 mill you should go for someone a bit youger. Basinas is going to be on a downfall, so i dont think aek wasting there half their budget is the right thing. However Basinas would be really valubale for AEK.

So basically what we're talking about is, AEK will get some good money for entering the CL qualification game if they end first in the playoffs, and if they continue to the group stage will earn some good cash. If they only manage to reach UEFA it won't really be worth it financially wise. Correct?

Archived