Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant tell if the ball was completely out or not but its a very close call. but in no way did the play start from an offside on salpi like the gavro reporter says.

keep it up boys

Salpi was not offside,he came behind the Oly player and just kept running while our stupid boy stopped.As for the ball crossing the out line,it did but refs have messed so many times this year,why this one would be any different?In order to call that u need the linesman to actually be on the corner area and i dont believe that he was even close to that.

cant tell if the ball was completely out or not but its a very close call. but in no way did the play start from an offside on salpi like the gavro reporter says.

keep it up boys

Salpi was not offside,he came behind the Oly player and just kept running while our stupid boy stopped.As for the ball crossing the out line,it did but refs have messed so many times this year,why this one would be any different?In order to call that u need the linesman to actually be on the corner area and i dont believe that he was even close to that.
it took me 10 replays to tell whether the ball was over the line...it was slightly, but that is a legitimate tough call for any ref...it was extremely close...

keep it up boys

it took me 10 replays to tell whether the ball was over the line...it was slightly, but that is a legitimate tough call for any ref...it was extremely close...
I am with my friend but if was the other way around,you would be singing another tune,would u? ;) :rolleyes:

Honestly, I would NOT complain if the reverse had happened. Com'on guys, it's impossible for the ref or the linesman to call this. We have the benefit of the replay and still can't be 100% sure.

It was a good PAO goal. So far the ref is OK.

PS. I complain when I believe the refs are in a position to see and call it right. Some things the refs can't see.

Archived