Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

Pap should have never been taking the pen shot any other person but Pap anyone. Also all the other chances, Ndoye should have went around Nikopolidis instead of shooting on the 1 on 1. But if you don't finish you never win. We played very mediocre today and Galeti should have had his 2nd yellow when he clipped Goumas from behind and the reffing today with those fouls on our Strikers was retarded :blink: Anyways I was very worried about playing OLY today I thought they would smash us but honestly OLY is not s%$#! this year they are not that good. I think we will kill em next game. The true winners today are AEK

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pap should have never been taking the pen shot any other person but Pap anyone. Also all the other chances, Ndoye should have went around Nikopolidis instead of shooting on the 1 on 1. But if you don't finish you never win. We played very mediocre today and Galeti should have had his 2nd yellow when he clipped Goumas from behind and the reffing today with those fouls on our Strikers was retarded :blink: Anyways I was very worried about playing OLY today I thought they would smash us but honestly OLY is not s%$#! this year they are not that good. I think we will kill em next game. The true winners today are AEK

we played very mediocre game???? did you watch the game???? pao played super!

I did watch the game and we had times where we played very good and very sloppy so let me rephrase it then we played slightly above average today. All those chances we missed don't mean s%$#! unless they are finished so ya I'll give you that we played a bit better then average not super like you say though

Final 1-1

We could have been first, but...

What happened to Olympiakos super-wow team and super-wow players?

We were missing our super-wow cental midfielders that make all the diffrence. :P

Final 1-1

We could have been first, but...

What happened to Olympiakos super-wow team and super-wow players?

We were missing our super-wow cental midfielders that make all the diffrence. :P
We didn't have our super-super wow def and DM lol :P :box:

I did watch the game and we had times where we played very good and very sloppy so let me rephrase it then we played slightly above average today. All those chances we missed don't mean s%$#! unless they are finished so ya I'll give you that we played a bit better then average not super like you say though

file an ekseresoume to diastima meta to goal pou petixame.. pou eimastan poly metrioi... pisteuo oti sto deutero imixrono patisame ton olympiako!!! alla o kathenas exei ti gnomi tou... :)

file an ekseresoume to diastima meta to goal pou petixame.. pou eimastan poly metrioi... pisteuo oti sto deutero imixrono patisame ton olympiako!!! alla o kathenas exei ti gnomi tou... :)

I'll agree with you on that and my opinion might be a bit skewed by the fact that I was very pissed off at us letting OLY get that goal at the end of the first and the plethora of chances we manged to screw up. Who knows we might have came out and stepped on the gas and ran over oly if we went into the 2nd half up 1-0 we will never know. We still could have played allot better and that is a good sign to me that we will win next game we play them hopefully our new pork-chop transfer can net a goal or 2 lol

2 things determined the game. It was not us outplaying gavroi, but 1. Malarz's mistake, and the fact that we conceded the goal a few seconds before the end of halftime. 2. Pap's missed penalty.

The chances are just that, you try but if you don't finish, what can you do. But, these 2 instances (gavroi late goal, missed penalty) determined the match in my opinion.

Right now I'm very disappointed, because we could have easily gotten the 3 point. Much more so than last year, when we played a very defensive game and we were lucky to score one late. The good thing is that we show we can go to karaiskaki to AEK, PAOK, etc and play to win!!!!!!

Of course, the bad news is that the title is won/lost in games with the lesser teams! B)

all i can say after that game is ti xasame gamoto.. ON our goal hard to tell ball was probably out, on their goal bad exodos from marlatz but couldnt have been whistel for foul..we missed ridiculous chances and papadopoulos should never have taken that PK..worst one ive ever seen, neither the side or in the middle

Great: Goumas(paiktaras), Sariegi, Ivanshitz(propantos 2nd half), Simao

Good:Vyntra, Nillson, Ndoye(Blew sigoura goal)

Decent:Salpigidis

Poor:Karagounis

Should not be playing Fing soccer: Papadopoulos, Tziolis...WTF

den ksero pos na ekfrasto gia ton Ndoye... nai men evale goalara... alla exase klassikes eukairies... mporoume na ton poume xasogoali??? :P :P

Friends and fellow pao supporters, and crazy.

It has been a long time since we seen a team in the superleague, wait

''superleague'', play the way pao did in karaiskaki.

im not counting the salpi chance in the first half or the lua lua chances in the first minute.

We had four great chances,a post and a missed penalty. Oly missed the two kovacevic chances and a post.

when was the last time we or anyone outplayed oly in karaiskaki.

Dont say us last year. we had two chances and a non penalty call and they had half a dozen or more.

I dont say that ledesma and stoltidis would of not made a difference. just like matos or morris could of.

and belluschi or postiga hae not played for our teams yet so they dont count.

forget ninis,leontiou,eki in full form. forget romero and Marco Ne and raul bravo.

Football is about the game. the players you have on the field. these teams have enough depth to be able to not blame two players not playing. in the first game, pao was without ivanshitz,salpi,ninis,Ndoye was hurt, no morris. and not one thing was said.

The one thing i waanna stress is that i cant believe, even in my wildest dreams, how we outplayed oly today in the second half. i am so in love with all the players right now. not because we are the best team but because we played with such heart and determination.

Good to peseiro for believing in all his players. and good to all the youngsters for making the most of the chances.

Now on to... oh.. Karaiskaki.. wednesday. damn.

i know deep down that it was a good match, etertaining but i really wanted a win.....

2 controversial goals

2 posts

1 technically it was a penalty, but it was a stupid call it was an accident and it didnt give any advantage to OSFP, in which case refs should let extremely minor accidents like that not decide derbies.

That does not forget the pathetic penalty kick from Papadopoulos

Papadopoulos AGAIN showed hes the biggest loser on the planet of football

I could have saved that penalty, even held it, and my arm is in a sling!

My question is: WHY THE HELL DO WE LET HIM TAKE PENALTIES????

Hes f***** terrible at penalties! Yes he scored a few this season but sincerly those penalties were pathetic, like a high school player was taking them and extremely lucky to go in. Ivanshitz is a set peice man, and was on fire tonight HE SHOULD BE TAKING THE PENALTIES

:tdown: to Peseiro for letting Pap play. We really have to get rid of him, hes gotten worse and worse... Hopefully Postiga will be fit by wednesday and play instead of Pap because Papa is so godam useless...

its not a win but I expect this making chances to continue into other matches, winning ALL the small games ..... good effort to the players i will say...but its not worth anything unless than they can continue and win the Protathlima...

I am listening to the players and coaches talk after the game and two things stick out:

1 - Nikopolidis said it was a good game because Pao played aggressive to win the game (as opposed to last year when we played not to lose). I did not see this game but I can tell this year that we have a more positive attitude as a team and play with a lot of self-confidense.

2 - Lemonis mentioned several times that he needs to see the tape many times to understand what happened. I get the feeling that he was outfoxed slightly by Peseiro.

What's interesting is that Olympiakos was outplayed in their home, knocked from first place but no one (yet) seems to talk about it. If this happened to PAO, everyone would be projecting doom and gloom :P

I think we have a good team this year even if (or because) we don't have any big names playing for us.

I can't wait for Wednesday. Two Olympiakos-Pao games in one week should be illegal Posted Image

Added:

to Peseiro for letting Pap play. We really have to get rid of him, hes gotten worse and worse...

Drako, there is no reason to knock Peseiro. There is no reason to let go of the coach that has improved a loser of a team in such short period of time. You have mentioned this several times, so who do you think should be our coach (although I suspect you must be on the market to be attacking the coach even after a good showing at karaiskaki). Based on what I've seen this year, I think they should extend his contract another two years.

postiga will help this team. for sure. we can maybe drop ndoye back as a half and even play 4-3-3 against smaller teams allowing us more space. IF ONLY IVAN/MOZART would play like this all the time. he is pure class

re guys, peseiro plays a very offensive style football. just because pap cant score and we miss our oppurtunities. we lead the league in goals in ektos edras games.

even kalamaria and xanthi where we barely won or drew, we outplayed them but couldnt score. had we gotten some early goals, it changes the team completely. we scored only 6 goals less then the gavro who havethis so called awesome team.

Like ALL of us, we're judged by the OVERALL performance AND the effect we have.

Pesseiro has transformed this team for the better. He makes mistakes too. (like letting Pap take the penalty shot). But, he outcoached Lemonis today. In the derbies, PAO has been the better team! That says a lot!

As for Pap, it's not just this missed golden opportunity, but his overall decline. I was for re-signing him, but since he's been a mediocre player at best. Perhaps now with Postiga Pesseiro won't have a good reason for playing Pap.

Btw, do you know why Vyntra played good today???!!! No PAO fans present ;)

postiga will help this team. for sure. we can maybe drop ndoye back as a half and even play 4-3-3 against smaller teams allowing us more space. IF ONLY IVAN/MOZART would play like this all the time. he is pure class

re guys, peseiro plays a very offensive style football. just because pap cant score and we miss our oppurtunities. we lead the league in goals in ektos edras games.

even kalamaria and xanthi where we barely won or drew, we outplayed them but couldnt score. had we gotten some early goals, it changes the team completely. we scored only 6 goals less then the gavro who havethis so called awesome team.

file simfono mazi sou... diladi den katalaveno... o peseiro den einai kalos proponitis epeidi evale ton pap mesa??? den mporo na ton katalavo ton drako katholou...

kara has rarely had a good shot since his return!

the penalty was shitty taken but we should have scored on several other occasions!(if we did not get the penalty we still missed an awfull many chances and the mental advantage over frinos)

tonight we had THE chance to get a historic big(by numbers win) we should have won with atleast 2 goals!

i really hope postiga can score the easy goals! because at the moment we dont have anyone else!

paidia den ksero alla me fovise ligo o malarz simera... einai kalos termatofilakas alla eida merika simeia pou den maresan... sto goal kai sto allo pou vgike eno den xreiazotan.. ekei pou elegan oti vrike sto xeri tou i mpala... auto einai to kako tou.. vgenei syxna... aaa kai min ksexaso sto tet-a-tet tou kovacesic pou den ksero giati o malarz girise tin plati tou anti na pesei kai na apokrousei

Drako, there is no reason to knock Peseiro. There is no reason to let go of the coach that has improved a loser of a team in such short period of time. You have mentioned this several times, so who do you think should be our coach (although I suspect you must be on the market to be attacking the coach even after a good showing at karaiskaki). Based on what I've seen this year, I think they should extend his contract another two years.

No. Sorry. This is about his bad decisions, not what hes done overall...Hes making the BIG mistake of not noticing Pap being incompetent. It costs results! Is it too much to ask for coaches to try out new players when some players consistently play at a much lower level than whats expected of them, and havent shown signs of improvement in an entire half of a season?!??

Its Peseiro who can prevent Pap from coming in

Its Peseiro who should be warning Pap about his terrible performance

Peseiro should be noticing how blatantly awful the player is

and Peseiro should not let that idiot take penalties over Ivan, Karagkounis, Ndoye!

And honestly, what the hell was the purpose of taking of Salpiggidis for Pap? Salp was playing fine, the offense we were generated today was actually PERFECT for his type of game (low, quick and cutting passes and counterattacks) where as Papadopoulos is not only not as good in that situation but just worthless overall. Quick, strong finishers were what we were looking for...Pap is slow, cant make decisions and cant kick straight. There was no good reason for bringin on Papadopoulos in his place. With Salpiggidis we were much more likley to get that 2nd goal, I mean come on.

If Peseiro was going to bring him in for a "high game" (which we didnt play at all) is one excuse. But we have Mantzios who is advantageous for hieght, controling and finishing. If we needed a player to come on and drag their ass across the field, THEN we put on Dimitris Papadopoulos.

Sorry, I know you like Peseiro, I dont mind him, but his insistance on putting on Papadopoulos game after game has NOT payed off and has shown terrible performances, and that is the responsibility of Jose. Otherwise hes doing pretty good, but a lot of coaches do descent at PAO and blow matches and risk performance after refusing to give players chances and blindly giving playing time to players that play disgraceful game after game....remember how Malesani insisted on playing Biscan and Seric despite how pathetic they were playing....Shoum wouldnt let Zutautas and Maric off the field even though they were absolutley horrible...

Im not saying sack Pesiro - he has done better than the last coaches who have passed for sure. But I expect him to notice on the pitch his decisions to play such a consistently terrible player. Thats something thats part of his job!

But occasionally management sells the players and prevents coaches from using their terrible habbit of keeping these players in the 11...hopefully well see Papa go to Germany and he can be happy and so can we...

last year on Munoz katafere na parei 3 derby apo ta 4. alla h omada den epekse mpala ean vgaloume to paixvidi me thn aek. sta mikra paixvidia, eite me ergotelis, eite me atromito eitane xalia h omada. ama aforesoume to paixvidi me ton Aris pou peksame kali mpala alla den vallame goal, ola ta alla paixvidia eimastan xalia.

kai na poume oti fetos, O KYRIOS PESEIRO, pou mou ton vgalate kai asxetos kiolas, exeit thn kaliteri amendiki paizontas poio epithetiko podosfairo. kai peksame kai 3 derby. 3 derby kai emeine to teleftaio mesa sto Oaka me thn aek. Paixvidi pou tha kerdisei o pao giati gurizei sthn edra afthn gia proth fora se ena xrovo.

Tora prepei na skeftoume uefa kai protathlima. to kypello den kai poli pirazei fetos afou einai dedomeno oti tha to kerdisounai h kitrinoi. and by kitrinoi i mean ARIS.

its their turn.

last year on Munoz katafere na parei 3 derby apo ta 4. alla h omada den epekse mpala ean vgaloume to paixvidi me thn aek. sta mikra paixvidia, eite me ergotelis, eite me atromito eitane xalia h omada. ama aforesoume to paixvidi me ton Aris pou peksame kali mpala alla den vallame goal, ola ta alla paixvidia eimastan xalia.

kai na poume oti fetos, O KYRIOS PESEIRO, pou mou ton vgalate kai asxetos kiolas, exeit thn kaliteri amendiki paizontas poio epithetiko podosfairo. kai peksame kai 3 derby. 3 derby kai emeine to teleftaio mesa sto Oaka me thn aek. Paixvidi pou tha kerdisei o pao giati gurizei sthn edra afthn gia proth fora se ena xrovo.

Tora prepei na skeftoume uefa kai protathlima. to kypello den kai poli pirazei fetos afou einai dedomeno oti tha to kerdisounai h kitrinoi. and by kitrinoi i mean ARIS.

its their turn.

mipos kaneis lathos??? kitrina forane kai tou Astera Tripolis! :P

Archived