Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

dont know why but i have a great feeling about this game.

pao ALWAYS PLAYS GREAT AGAINST TEAMS THAT PLAY OPEN FOOTBALL.

oops sorry bout the caps. our best games this season were against teams that play offensive. AEK Copenhagen Atletico. when teams close up. we have a hard time gettin high balls in etc. hopefully postiga will help with that.

but i dont know about this game. i just feel good about it. oly will try to flood us in the box and with goumas clearing balls our counter will help with speedy salpi and pap up front

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mattos needs a miracle to play..the only plus is that both stoltidis and ledesma are also both in fitness races na prolavoun to match.

i really hope mattos pulls through..simao is young and though he had some good outings, is not the same as mattos..

it seems we will play a 4-5-1 also using a 4-3-3

--------------------malartz--------------------

---nilson---goumas---sarriegi---fyssas-----

--------simao-----tziolis----karagounis------

---papadopoulos--------------ivansitchz-----

---------------------salpi----------------------

we will see what peseiro does, but i think he will play the team somewhat like this...

all i have to say : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!

[editor's note: comments like these are OK when you're having a private affair, but until Tzigger invites all of us to party with him, his comments should remain behind closed doors... A policy like, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :LOL:]

I think this is an important match despite what everyone says. after this match we have Ergotelis at home, paok away and tripolis at home. if we get a positive result here and get two wins and a draw int he following three games we might be able to do some damage. but if we lose here and then have a slip up agaisnt say paok or tripolis, no chance for the title this season. A win here gives us the edge over oly in a tiebreaker and will give us lots of confidence.

as hard as this match may seem, i feel pao plays better against teams that dont close up the box.

That and the fact that oly are weak in the back end when they puch forward lets me hope for a counter attack type goal with salpis speed or a ivan longshot. MAttos would of helped but ledesma and stoltidis being out is good news for us.

i hope we see a

---------------------malartz------------------

nilsson------goumas------sariegi------seric

-------karagounis---simao----tziolis--------

------------------Ivanshitz---------------------

-----------salpi------------------pap----------

playting with three fixed int he difield will help us counter wquickly with the speedy forwards.

we shall see.

all i have to say : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!! Vegas talk ;) 

Comments like this is ok as long as you were cutting your pita with all your forum mates :LOL: :LOL:

With only 18 hours to go i can't wait for the kick off :1eye:

Its a shame both teams will be missing their best midfielders BUT it should be a cracker of a game as always :box:

Olympiakos 2-1 :P

Comments like this is ok as long as you were cutting your pita with all your forum mates :LOL: :LOL:

With only 18 hours to go i can't wait for the kick off :1eye:

Its ashame both teams will be missing their best midfielders BUT it should be a cracker of a game as always :box:

Olympiakos 2-1 :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

About four hours before the game...

One of fun things I do before every game is to try to figure out what formation and what players will play. So, for this game if we play our regular 4-4-2 system (I am not fan of the one-striker formations) our midfield will probably be Karagounis-Tziolis-Simao-Ivanschitz.

Now, o the bench Peseiro will have to cut two of the following before the game starts:

Dimoutsos, Ninis, Gonzales, Darlas. Given that most probably Gonzales and Darlas will be cut, our midfield substitudes include two players in their teens :blink:

Good luck to Pao today and I hope the players stay away from sexual activities during the game (like many seem to urge) and play stelar football :D

Waiting for the game, I took the liberty to modify this little guy :gr: to become:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

[ Mods, feel free to add it to our clickable smilies ]

I don't see no smilies [using WinXp, IE, and Firefox]... Seems that there's some time left before the game.. So, work on them again!

:D

Do we have any fans in Karaiskaki today?

all i have to say : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!

[editor's note: comments like these are OK when you're having a private affair, but until Tzigger invites all of us to party with him, his comments should remain behind closed doors... A policy like, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :LOL:]

this is a PAO forum and thats a PAO chant.......

Rats, I can see it fine.

Posted Image

If you can't see it use this link

pao smilie

yeah, I can see the PAO smilie at the Picasa, but not on my browser here. Let me clarify: I CAN SEE IN IT IN THE QUOTED BOX but not the 3 images you posted earlier. Maybe the problem is with my computer.

NICE PAO smilie! :tup:

Picasa link to Pao smilie

cuz hes better than pap

Ndoye is taller but in my opinion not better than Pap.

Sorry to bother u guys,i just wanted to say that i wish that we see a good game and let the best team win with no refs mistakes.Also since so far we only have 5-6 vazelakia and only 1 gavro,me, i expect all of us to behave and keep it "clean".Especially me :D

Archived