Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never bitched about penalties that werent given against tripoli or xanthi that cost us points. when it comes to balls on the lines or plays with inches, its nearly impossible to see and expect them to see the play.

im sure i would be complaining too if it were the other way around.

there u go crazy a goal that shouldnt have counted for oly as well. foul on malartz

Why Malartz did not clear the ball with his punch?Torosidis was not moving but he had his hands up in the goalie small area and was in his way,to be honest,i dont know if u can or cant do that.

The way they played in the last 10min of the half the goal was coming. It was a very fortunate goal for oly. I didn't see a foul on Malaratz though he jumped up and did some stupid crazy leg s%$#! in the air and fell on his ass the def should have cleared it oh well better start the 2nd half proper or it will be over

stin mikri perioxi panta pleonektima exei o termatofilakas.. o torosidis stekotan me anoixta ta xeria kai empodize ton malarz na mplokarei... anyway... good game from panatha!!! stou ndoye to goal i was screaming so hard.. pou i mana mou irthe sto domatio na dei an eimai kala!!! :P :P

i hate petro mixo too.. tin mia m.alakia piso apo tin alli leei :P :P

stou ndoye to goal i was screaming so hard.. pou i mana mou irthe sto domatio na dei an eimai kala!!! :P :P

You got to do what i do,tell your family to get away from the house and warn them that when Oly-Pao are playing to just stay clear. :D

its not my fault.. i told my mother already to not bother me for anything!!! f.ck i wanna take a sh!t but i dont wanna loose any minute from the derby... :P :P

We have trouble with the free kicks all season long. But, as a team we're standing better on the pitch (1st half). Kova has disappeared, our midfield has control, and I sense that Salpi & Ndoy are far more dangerous up front than the whole gavroi combined.

Bravo to Simao. A young kid in a derby doing so well. I'd give kudos to Vyntra but he knows how to do the most stupid thing the wrong time....

We have trouble with the free kicks all season long. But, as a team we're standing better on the pitch (1st half). Kova has disappeared, our midfield has control, and I sense that Salpi & Ndoy are far more dangerous up front than the whole gavroi combined.

Bravo to Simao. A young kid in a derby doing so well. I'd give kudos to Vyntra but he knows how to do the most stupid thing the wrong time....

Mh matiazeis ta paidia Athinaie.

How is Karagounis and Ivan playing?

Archived