Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me drakos but Peseiro doesn't have much choice when it comes to strikers, does he? I would still give Pap a chance down the middle, NOT as a # 11. However now that we have Postiga, I wouldn't start Pap. The fact that we got Postiga tells you that Peseiro is aware of the situation up front, does it not?

we played a great 70 minutes..i am proud of our team and despite that fact that we drew, we looked like an intense, focused and passionate team today..we had a very difficult task, going into their home with all their fans and we proved we have the heart, skill and balls to be a top side..

regardless of the missed penalty today..papadopoulos is horrible..he had that one phenomenal year when he came from burnley, and every year since he has gotten worst and worst orhas been injured..i myself for one can't understand what the coach sees in him as he loses the ball 9 out of 10 tiems he gets the ball..can not remember one time he got the ball and created somethin on his own to say wraios..somehow tho he continues to play and play frequently..hopefully with prostiga it'll be limited to prostiga, salpi, ndoye gettin minutes..and hopefully we get 2 mill for mantzios who i owuld take over papadopoulos..makari na eimoun egw coach :P

but i agree we played good football today..and peseiro i think is doing a good job thus far on the team..it was a tough game kai we stepped up..i just wish we could match this intensity and pathos against smaller teams..we then for sure would win protathlimata

Excuse me drakos but Peseiro doesn't have much choice when it comes to strikers, does he? I would still give Pap a chance down the middle, NOT as a # 11. However now that we have Postiga, I wouldn't start Pap. The fact that we got Postiga tells you that Peseiro is aware of the situation up front, does it not?

um yes we actually DO have much choice

We had Ndoye and Salpiggidis to play - ndoye has been benched a lot, and Salp was substitued for no reason today, and we do have Mantzios who IS a good player and has gotten handfuls of chances and in those hes shown a lot more skill and overall utiiliity and results over Pap and there is also Tsigkas, who will never get a chance even though he was fast and tall, I mean theres no way you could "risk anything" by putting Tsigkas over Pap, theres no chance Thanasi could play any worse than Dimitiri...

Now we have Postiga and hopefully this means Pap will be sold off....Hopefully.

tora vlepo tis faseis... den edose penalty ston sarieggi o diaititis pou itan pio kathato... kai eprepe na dosei kokkini karta ston mendrino giati pige me tis tapes pano ston simao!!! plus galletti eprepe na dei deuteri kitrini karta sto faoul pou kanei pano ston gouma

im watching and watching the faseis pou xasame... sometimes i hate soccer... i cant believe pou den fagane 3 mpalakia... its ok.. postiga will score on wednesday! :D

re cyber why dont u buy www.scoundrels

u have all channels 24 hrs.

and if u r using different pc`s all the time, u cant just put in the pincode on every pc. its awesome

scouderls.? (what)?

tora vlepo tis faseis... den edose penalty ston sarieggi o diaititis pou itan pio kathato... kai eprepe na dosei kokkini karta ston mendrino giati pige me tis tapes pano ston simao!!! plus galletti eprepe na dei deuteri kitrini karta sto faoul pou kanei pano ston gouma

Exactly right!!!!!

Sariegi's was a clear penalty. Plus, I don't think Pap was in the game yet :D ;)

Then 2 gavroi should have been ejected from the game.

That's why it hurts not to win this one. Last year we got the result when Oly played better.

Gavroi goal was pure luck for them. The ball bounced all over. Actually I think Malarz could have handled this much better.

PS>But, guys, you have to admit: Only 2 of us had a good feeling about this game. Most comments here were rather negative, that gavroi would walk all over us! So, this is good news. It may set the tone for the cup game in a couple of days.

www.g.r.e.e.k.net.tv

apparently phantis is against that site but it is awesome

you mean www.greeklive.tv? ego auto kano use kai einai fovero! its worth the money

re cyber why dont u buy www.scoundrels

u have all channels 24 hrs.

and if u r using different pc`s all the time, u cant just put in the pincode on every pc. its awesome

ha ha, I googled it and it's only mentioned at Phantis. I am not sure I would want to give my cc number to such place. I'll wait until they grow a bit.

Having said that, I watched the highlights of the game and I want to cry for missing such good performance. Now that I have tv again watch us go back to the luckluster games :rolleyes:

Ivan looked awesome in the play when he hit the post. Those who watched the game, did Ivanschitz have a free role? I saw him play often on the right side.

I could not believe the goal N'doye missed. It was fun to see the super-duper "I-came-to-a-big-team-I-did-not-want-to-go-to-PAO" Galleti look like a complete idiot, resulting to axing 19 and 43 year old players from the back :tdown: It was nice to hear that Vintra shut down the said player. Nice to see Nilsson shut down a great player like 2xLua who had to move away from the left. Nice to hear our 19 year old (converted CB mind you) covered for Mattos so well. [i'll beach about our goalkeeper another time]. Good to see that two of our best players are missing and we don't even blink.

I've been waiting for years to see our team put together plays like that.

Now, after today, I am afraid Olympiakos will play defensively on Wednesday and we'll have a hard time scoring (/taunting)

I think Ndoy reminds me of several players who can run, score difficult goals, but cannot finish the easy shots. He missed 2 that he has no excuse whatsoever of missing. 1. After Ivan's shot hit the post, 2. when he went alone against the keeper.... He could have released an easier shot (had no pressure), or since he had the momentum & the keeper is so far out & standing still, he could with 1 step go by Nikopolidis and have a goal....

I think Ndoy reminds me of several players who can run, score difficult goals, but cannot finish the easy shots...

Yeah, he reminds me of ... Ardizoglou :LOL:

Let's not forget that N'doye played as an offensive midfielder before he came to PAO. It is insightful to convert him to a striker, but a striker needs the killer instincts, not just skill. I see him moving back to midfield once Postiga begins playing (assuming he wins a starting spot), albeit at the expense of a fan favorite (kara...I won't say it).

cyber... it was even on e-radio.gr.. if it makes u feel better i have it for almost 12 months now and last year i got a new credit card that had a 500 limit and used it with them and bought 2 xbox games to try to keep it as close to full as possible.

u can get one month or three months subscription. im telling u it is awesome. customer service is even amazing. there is always someone online to answer any questions u may have.

and Fast is right. its ww.w.greeklive.tv

Archived