Phantis Forums

PAO VS Lokomotiv Moskauw

Tsoglani

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pao already has gone through the next phase but you guys need to get the win so you will make the point to the rest of the teams in Uefa that you are for real and you are gunning for the title.It is great for Greece sakes also......2-0 vazelos. :tup:

I agree with Paoktzis. A team rides on good results, and I don't buy the theory "we rest our players". I've read a couple studies that show teams that win are most likely to win. Those who rest and play AWFULLY tend to continue their streak.

If PAO goes for the tie, they'll lose. That won't be good! They should play to win this game, like they did with Xanthi [yes, I know, not a great performance, but they wanted to win] even if they tie in the end.

Simao is starting.....although id like to see the kid play but Ninis should have started this game instead of him.....

PAO looks like they can penetrate so far, Papadopoulos got a great pass in space but like always he has no idea how to position hiself to finally shoot even on a tet at tet

oh well 5 mins in but still cant help but thinking that we need a real striker...

chances are there, PAO is penetrating well....

when you think about it, PAO has more difficulty in Greece since nearly everyteam they play against is playing for the tie and packed back on defense...I dont think Lokomotiv defense is that bad in quality but PAO is having an easier time with them right now then they did with Ksanthi or Larisa...

Archived