Phantis Forums

It looks a bit better!

ukchris

So we won today (yay!) and OFI lost (double yay!)

Two games left and it looks like this...

13th Panionios 26 pts GD-18

14th OFI 25 pts GD-17

- Next week

Panionios v Iraklis

OFI Crete v PAOK Salonika

- Final week

Aigaleo v Panionios

OFI Crete v Levadiakos

It's going to go right to the wire - but if we win our games, we'll stay up. C'mon the Panthers!

So we won today (yay!) and OFI lost (double yay!)

Two games left and it looks like this...

13th Panionios 26 pts GD-18

14th OFI 25 pts GD-17

- Next week

Panionios v Iraklis

OFI Crete v PAOK Salonika

- Final week

Aigaleo v Panionios

OFI Crete v Levadiakos

It's going to go right to the wire - but if we win our games, we'll stay up. C'mon the Panthers!

On paper their games are easier, but I just can't see them winning a game. I think your safe. :tup:

No offense to Panionios or any othe mid major team in the lekanopedia, Greece needs strong teams outside of Athens and Thessaloniki.

Teams in the larger cities need to be succesfull. Cities such as Patra, Iraklio, Volos, Xanthi, Larisa, Hania, and to a lesser extent, Kavala, Agrinio, Gianena, Kalamata, Serres, Drama, Katerini, Rodos. All these teams need to build a great academia to be able to have a chance at winning the championship.

So if I had a choice between OFI or Panionios on who stays or who falls it is OFI who stays. That being said I think Lebadiakos is probably going down with both OFI and Panionios staying.

because i am tired of PAO starting the season with a guaranteed 6 points. Efxome na na pesoune kai na min ksanadoune A ethniki.

I didn't know about that - do PAO really *always* take 6 points off OFI? Does that not anger the OFI supporters? Someone on another thread said it was because they share the same owner - is that right?

I didn't know about that - do PAO really *always* take 6 points off OFI? Does that not anger the OFI supporters? Someone on another thread said it was because they share the same owner - is that right?

same family owns both teams. ANd when you say that to PAO fans they always bring up that once in the history of the league they were kept out of European competition because of OFI. (Never happened again) Maxlas also said that OFI has to stop being the wipping dog of PAO.

same family owns both teams.  ANd when you say that to PAO fans they always bring up that once in the history of the league they were kept out of European competition because of OFI.  (Never happened again)  Maxlas also said that OFI has to stop being the wipping dog of PAO.

That's very odd. Although, I guess if PAO took six points off OFI this season, then that's done Panionios a big favour!

Quite nervous about the game this weekend. Come on the Panthers!

• 2 weeks later...

its sad but it might happen that panionio or OFI will fall 2nd

we need ofi in the first to develop a rivalry with ergotelis who have a 28500 seaT STADIUM

That there my Canadian friend may not happen after all, both teams can survive the A' Ethiniki.

Here's how

OFI plays at home against Levediakos

Panionios plays away to Aegalo

If both sides win there respective match, Levediakos gets the axe.

OFI has 28 pts, Panionios has 29 pts, and Levediakos has 31 pts

OFI's win is MANDOTARY, Panionios's win is MANDOTARY as well.

Can't believe OFI beat PAOK! We'd have been safe now if they'd lost. Great to win 3-0 against the team in fourth though - we certainly seem to be fighting to stay in the A Ethniki.

It's going to be an exciting afternoon next Sunday, with three of us fighting to avoid that relegation spot. But at least Panionios know that if they win they're definitely safe.

C'mon the Panthers!

if ofi wins i believe they hold the tie breakers vs levadia providing levadia doesnt score in Create... very interesting last week

Levadiakos beat OFI in there first meeting 1-0, so what that means OFI needs to win by 2-0 or better to stay ahead of Levadiakos in the tie-breaker, a 1-0 win for OFI would force a 1-game relegation playoff match.

Archived