AEK vs Olympiakos

14780005917.png139022789380.png

AEK vs Olympiakos

Date - Sunday, 19th February 2017

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - SuperLeague Greece

Round - 21

Time - 19:30 (Greece time)

Hopping AEK gets the win against Olympiakos....if we can beat them up a little in the second half,  maybe it will make a difference for next year....if of course our owners raise the teams budget!  At the end of the day we all need to start getting some confidence on Olympiakos!

Good luck to us today boys!!! AEKKK GERAAA ME TSAMPOUKAA EIMASTE ARRWSTOI KAI EINIA PIA ARGA!!

Awesome performance from AEK today!  If Olympiakos had 10 hard fought matches in a season....guts and gritty opponents,  that would show in their standings by the end of the season!

• Like it 1

Good win for you guys, AEK played better and wanted this game more than Olympiakos. 

Edited by Molon Lave

9 hours ago, Amorgos said:

Great win, we played very well and our players were up for it! OSFP pretty ordinary but shows you how inconsistent our form has been.

Lambro and Kolovetzios were great and most of the team was really good. Lazaro's was brought on at the right time and caused havoc. Ajdarevic, Simoes, Patito and Mantalos really owned the midfield!

Into 5th now 

that Araujo character is a great ball winner. smart and sneakily quick player. good @pressing. i'd take him on my team anytime

Congrats on the win migos! Maybe the title is not yet decided...let's see if things begin to get a bit more interesting.

Olympiakos has made and official complaint accusing prominent AEK super fan (and unofficial club Prez) Dimitri Melissanidi of going into the referees' locker room at half time during the derby to have a word with Stavros Mantalos (the ref of that match).

Επίσημη καταγγελία Ολυμπιακού για Μελισσανίδη

Lol first theodoridis said Dimitriades went into the refs rooms in his interview now they are saying Meli too hahaha this loss really hurt them.

it seems they forget the days when marinakis was doing things like that during kypllo finals, the irony just makes me laugh and shows how bitter they are with this loss.

fact is aek wanted it more and played with passion, Oly didn't create a real chance all game and even Oly fans hammered Karapapara on his fc about it, instead of trying to make battles off the field how about just winning the battle on the pitch where it matters most.

by the way guys Amorgos told me he can't post here anymore has he been banned?

The game vs Larissa has started. 0-0 after 10 minutes, does anyone have a link?

Must win game!

I imagine the point deduction will be overturned on appeal. If not, the title defense is effectively over. Seems a bit harsh when compared to other deduction situations.