Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

Έλα ρε, αφού τα σκουλήκια λένε ότι ο ΠΑΟΚ είναι κωλόφαρδος. Ο Θρύλος είναι ομαδάρα. Τι έγινε;;; Πήρε τρία ματς στο 90';; Όχι ρε, αυτά είναι ψέμματα που λένε οι Τούρκοι. Ο Ιβάν ο χαλίφης παίζει φιλικά. Δες εδώ τι λέει ο @Emperor "Μετά από τρεις συνεχόμενες ήττες, αντιμετωπίζουμε την καλύτερη ομάδα της κατηγορίας, θα πρέπει όμως να δείξουμε ότι η γκέλα με τους κωλόφαρδους πριν μια βδομάδα". Η καλύτερη ομάδα είναι ο γαύρος λοιπόν. Μετά λογικά θα είναι ο Άρης. Ο πιο κωλόφαρδος και ο πιο ευνοημένος όπως πάντα είναι ο ΠΑΟΚ.

Βρε πόσο πονάει όταν ο ΠΑΟΚ σας γλεντάει βρεεε;;;;

@ukworm πιτσιρικάς εγώ; Τον γιο σου θα τον ταΐζεις με το μπιμπερό μέχρι τα 50 φαντάζομαι. Τις πάνες θα του τις βγάλεις στα 80; Ευφάνταστε παρηκμασμένοι αριστοκράτη, λες ποιος είναι ο Χρύσανθος. Ποιος είναι ο Άρης ρε φίλε; Ο Χρύσανθος, ο Λάμπρος Σκόρδας, ο Κόντης, ο Αθανασιάδης, ο Σαουρίδης, ο Λαμπριάκος, ο Τεννές, ο Κολτσίδας, ο Φοιρός, ο Μιχαλήτσος και ο Θούπερ ντούπερ 3. Ποιος είναι ο ένας, ποιος είναι ο άλλος. Αυτοί είστε ρε φίλε. Γιατί δεν το αποδέχεσαι; Με τα κίτρινα γλυκά σου γυαλάκια λοιπόν, βλέπεις τον Τούρκο κωλόφαρδο και περιμένεις πότε θα φύγει ο Ιβάν μήπως και δεις άσπρη μέρα (να περάσεις ή έστω να κερδίσεις τον ΠΑΟΚ). Στο είπα και πριν όμως, ο ΠΑΟΚ έχει ξεφύγει και εξελίσσεται. Εσένα το μόνο που σου έχει μείνει είναι η φαφούτικη μασέλα σου να μας λες για το  1920 και το 1930. Αν δεν αλλάξεις νοοτροπία και επιμένεις να σου φταίει για όλα ο ΠΑΟΚ και ο Ιβάν, τότε η Ξάνθη, ο Παναιτωλικός και οι υπόλοιποι τυχάρπαστοι θα σε κοιτάν στα μάτια, θα σε προσπερνάν στη βαθμολογία και συ θα ψάχνεις στο "τζαμί" να βρεις τι φταίει. Θα παίζεις τα ματς της ζωής σου κόντρα στον Τούρκο και μετά τέλος η σεζόν. Καλά για Ατρόμητο δεν το συζητάω καν, γιατί το ότι την τελευταία 8ετία σε έχει ξεπεράσει δεν το έχεις πάρει χαμπάρι και δεν θέλεις να το δεις. Αυτοορίζεσαι φαβορί 4ης θέσης και βγάζεις άναρθρες κραυγές αν σε γλεντήσει το Γιάννενο. Ο Ατρόμητος, αυτή η ομάδα με τα λιγότερα από 1,000 εισιτήρια που κοροϊδεύεις, αυτή η ομάδα έκανε και κάνει τον πρωταθλητισμό που οπαδός του Άρη δεν έχει δει εκτός κι αν είναι άνω των 50 ετών.

Αλλά να σου πω και κάτι; Τουλάχιστον ο Σκόρδας είχε και μία τρέλα στο κεφάλι του. Μία αγάπη για την ομάδα του. Έκανε τα χρέη του, αλλά είχε και μία "αρρώστεια". Και γι' αυτό η ομάδα του Σκόρδα είναι αυτή που μνημονεύεις μετά από αυτήν του Βόλου. Τώρα ο πρόεδρός σου, ο δήθεν επιχειρηματίας ψιλοκατζίδικων, οπαδός του Ολυμπιακού και πρώην ιδιοκτήτης Βέροιας την οποία κατέστρεψε και είχε εμπλακεί και σε στημένα, τι έχει; Εκτός από το να πουλάει φτηνό οπαδιλίκι και να πανηγυρίζει στις σουίτες του Βικελίδης ήττες του ΠΑΟΚ; Τι θα κάνει για την ομάδα σου; Το μόνο που έχει να σου πουλήσει είναι φτηνό οπαδιλίκι για μία ομάδα που χέστηκε και την πήρε όχι σίγουρα για την αγάπη του προς αυτήν. Και αύριο μεθαύριο θα φύγει, θα σου αφήσει και τίποτα χρέη και θα φωνάζεις.

Να μάθεις να σέβεσαι φίλε. Να αναγνωρίζεις πέντε πράγματα. Και καλά και κακά. Όπως σου είπα που έκραζες τον Γιωργάκη για το ότι υπήρξε καθυστέρηση να μπείτε στο γήπεδο, αντί να κράξεις τον πρόεδρό σου. Άλλαξε μυαλά έστω και στα 50 (πόσα είσαι). Βγάλε τον Τούρκο από το μυαλό σου. Γιατί όσο τον έχεις, τόσο θα κάνεις το ασανσέρ. Φτιάξε ομάδα. Στήριξε την ομάδα σου. Αγάπησε την ομάδα σου περισσότερο απ' όσο μισείς τον ΠΑΟΚ. Ήμασταν κι εμείς εκεί. Όπως μας βλέπεις εσύ, βλέπαμε εμείς τον γαύρο. Γεμίζαμε το γήπεδο με γαύρο και στα υπόλοιπα κλάιν μάιν. Μιζέρια και μίσος. Τουλάχιστον τότε υπήρχαν και παράγκες αποδεδειγμένα. Φωνάζαμε, αλλά είχαμε και δίκιο. Μπορείς να κάτσεις εκεί και να απολαμβάνεις το μίσος και την μιζέρια. Αν θες να πας μπροστά πρέπει να καταλάβεις ότι δεν σου φταίει ο ΠΑΟΚ για τα στραβά που κάνεις. Αν θες να μείνεις εκεί που είσαι, τότε ναι φίλε μου, ο Ιβάν ο χαλίφης φταίει, που έχει στήσει τα πάντα, τον ευνοεί η διαιτησία, είναι κωλόφαρδος, είναι κλέφτης, φιλοξενούμενος, Ρωσοτουρκοάραβας και ότι άλλο όμορφο λέτε. Ο ΠΑΟΚ η πιο βρώμικη ομάδα και ο Ιβάν ο πιο βρώμικος πρόεδρος.

• Like it 1

Bananas, I see you are criticizing my long posts about the biggest team in N. Greece. Obviously, you don't know what snakes they are. Thankfully, their teeth have no poison. I can admit that. What you don't know is they would prefer to kill their mom rather seeing PAOK win the championship and grow even more. POK fans are scumbags too, but they will eventually accept the fact we deserve the title and we are better than they are. Your new "friends" will always continue their propaganda about how dirty PAOK is, the worst club in the world, with the help of the government, etc, etc.

AEK fans will blame Melisanidis for not replacing key players of last year. Olympiakos fans they will joke that they have no center forward and their center backs are awful. Panathinaikos will admit we are better than they are and take happily a 2-0 instead of another 4-0 disaster. Your new "friends" will attack Savvidis, they will call you κωλόφαρδο and ευνοημένο από την διαιτησία, they will blame Giorgakis for the faults of Karipidis, they will support the propaganda that Politeia is giving us for free a new stadium and many more that I won't post not to pass your word limit. For them you will always be ένας άπλυτος, απολίτιστος, αγράμματος Τούρκος.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Bananas, I see you are criticizing my long posts about the biggest team in N. Greece. Obviously, you don't know what snakes they are. Thankfully, their teeth have no poison. I can admit that. What you don't know is they would prefer to kill their mom rather seeing PAOK win the championship and grow even more. POK fans are scumbags too, but they will eventually accept the fact we deserve the title and we are better than they are. Your new "friends" will always continue their propaganda about how dirty PAOK is, the worst club in the world, with the help of the government, etc, etc.

AEK fans will blame Melisanidis for not replacing key players of last year. Olympiakos fans they will joke that they have no center forward and their center backs are awful. Panathinaikos will admit we are better than they are and take happily a 2-0 instead of another 4-0 disaster. Your new "friends" will attack Savvidis, they will call you κωλόφαρδο and ευνοημένο από την διαιτησία, they will blame Giorgakis for the faults of Karipidis, they will support the propaganda that Politeia is giving us for free a new stadium and many more that I won't post not to pass your word limit. For them you will always be ένας άπλυτος, απολίτιστος, αγράμματος Τούρκος.

I don't mind the Aris boys, but I like you more. xxx ooo

The long posts, I'm not criticizing them.  It just makes me laugh.  The to and fro between yourself, Athens4 and the Ariani.  It's like, ok, here we go again.  To be fair, you've all behaved like gentlemen and haven't let it get personal (not that I've noticed) so there is that.

I don't know (and it's probably good for my sanity) all the politics from the old days.  And I'm not a Τούρκο, I'm a Βούλγαρακη.

Where did I write anything hateful?

Also - I think it's self-evident that the PAOK community here is the best of all of these Greek soccer forums. It is absolutely not my problem why the others left (though I do know why they're gone - online sports talk between young and naive children often devolves into racist right-wing rants, and the leadership here made it clear it won't be accepted in Phantis). What you're left with, is a fantastic PAOK forum and all of the Athens bandwagoners retreating to the anonymity of twitter or Reaper's Racist Rant page. Or even worth, the sewer that is that oly site. Meanwhile, there are a good number of us PAOK fans left here, possibly because we welcome new people, we actually have personalities, and seem to enjoy ourselves. Why the resentment?

But yeah the moment you wrote "reff" a few days ago, I was like...this guy's JVC.

I did consider subscribing to the site you’re referring to, because some good posters went there, but unfortunately I am a communist and I’m not allowed to join.  I didn’t know I was communist but some of the fascists opened my eyes and showed me the truth.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Question for you now my friend....why have most of the none PAOK fans vanished from in here?  And joined a new site,  which BTW has attracted PAO, AEK,  and Olympiakos members,   but not one PAOK???    Maybe the problem you guys have with everyone is mainly caused by your paranoid behavior?

It’s no ones fault on this forum that half a dozen or so mongoloid Olympiacos fans are feral human beings with zero decency who would troll, heckle and just cause untold trouble on this and the old greeksoccer forum.  Then when they get booted they act like they’ve been treated unfairly.  May they enjoy their new site where they belong.

It’s no ones fault on this forum that other posters got all frothing at the mouth over U.S. politics to the point that the forum became toxic.  Every day right wing left wing blah blah.  Yeah sure, Hillary or Trump is gonna save ya.  Idiots.  May they enjoy their new site.

Maybe we’re paranoid ?  Maybe we’re just normal.  Maybe these people just don’t know how to have a conversation ?  Maybe these people haven’t worked out what’s important in life.

• Like it 2

The only reason Olympiakos will get punished is because AEX was deducted the three points recently. Otherwise they would have gotten away with it. In the past Olympiakos fans have done worse things than today and only got a slap on the wrist.

PAE PAOK has to come out and say that officially no PAOK fans will travel to any away games. 

10 hours ago, Bananas said:

I don't know (and it's probably good for my sanity) all the politics from the old days.  And I'm not a Τούρκο, I'm a Βούλγαρακη.

Πολύ καλά κάνεις και δεν ξέρεις, έχεις δίκιο σε αυτό.

Τούρκος, Βούλγαρος, whatever, that's why we can simply be Βουλγαροτουρκοσκοπιανορωσοπόντιοι so we can fit everyone's wishes.