Phantis Forums
js1000

Kostas Mitroglou - Olympique de Marseille

georgelaz    381
On 2017-04-19 at 1:53 PM, Rockafeller Skank said:

he wouldnt get benched in any club that plays with a big-&-not-so-pacey forward like Arsenal or Inter. United is full of youth so I agree

yea he would cause Icardi and Giroud are better. I'm a huge Mitroglou fan and have always said he should always start for the NT cause he's a class above our other options even when barely anyone said he should.

Icardi is captain at inter at like 22 and is only going to get better. Giroud not only is better than Mitro at striker but he's also a playmaker.

Benfica is his sweet spot.

Edited by georgelaz

Nikitas    288

benfica grabbed a vital point yesterday away against sporting. mitro missed a good chance i read and grabbed a yellow card later on in the match and got subbed off after that.

js1000    116

27 League appearances for Benfica this season, 15 goals and another League title won, brilliant season for Mitroglou with a cup final to look forward to as well. 

:kisses-444440:

Greekaroos    149

Any news on how long Mitroglou will be missing from playing after that injury he picked up in the pre-season Emirates Cup tournament match against Inter Milan? He seemed to be pointing to his hamstring when explaining to the trainer.

Argy    157

Apparent heavy negotiations between Benfica and Marseille for Mitro today...

Tzatziki    522

Supposedly Mitro has agreed with Marseilles, but Benfica wants about 25 while Marseilles is offering 20...I think his personality would suite him perfect at the French club.

Greekaroos    149

As long as he can stay fit & healthy he will score goals in just about any league. Especially in the Ligue 1 where just like in the Portugese Primeira Liga it is more attack oriented.