Phantis Forums

Glasgow Rangers- Panathinaikos

Evergreen

I'll be up in Glasgow for this encounter tommorrow and the only good result for us is VICTORY. Pretty fat chance most say, but hope dies last and I'm hoping.

Rangers aren't in their best for either but I think PAO is even weaker with it's best players out, namely, Papadopoulos, Olisadebe, Kirgiakos and Maric a question mark. If we do manage to win it will be 1-0.

Monaxa, PAO ESY!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I believe we have no chance, why win, like you say, 0-1????

Our effort so far has been disgraceful. We've got no team to compete in Europe so let's bow out now and not keep being thrashed and "xeftilizoume to onoma tou Panathinaikou stin Evrope" OK?

I don't live in Greece and I don't have a direct sense, but if this match could bring a change in the team, then I wish we lose badly. It doesn't matter at this stage.

Ante, maybe if we show up once in a while and we are quite lucky we may advance to the Greek cup final..... :ph34r:

I could never, ever imagine PAO in this situation for this long.... Not having a good team to get a domestic title and not to advance in euro play because we'll be crushed.....

I'm really fed up.

I'll be at the game tonight, but unfortunately failed to get tickets for the Pao section. So I will have to sit quietly, and not react at the wrong moment. Hopefully we can get the victory needed, but it will be a difficult. Rangers have not been at their best, but are still making chances, if not scoring them. Pao must dominate the midfield, where Rangers are missing a few top players, and force the defence into making the type of mistakes they made in Manchester.

A bit of advice for anyone going tonight - wrap up!!! It was -4 degrees last night. But if Pao win, I'm sure you won't notice it at all.

Good luck to those who are going to be at the game..

If it is cold, PAO is in serious trouble, because the ball is harder than normal, the mind plays games on you. The tackles hurt a little more and breathing becomes harder for those that are not used to it... I hope that we win and maybe continue in UEFA....

EVERGREEN is right......Hope dies last.....

its better to kill the hope now and stop its suffering. really all games in this group exept for manchester have been 'do or die' we have only scored twice in 5 games. the cold, the away game arent gonna see more goals for us. we have no strikers exept for Konstantinou who is great but needs someone to link with... goran sux. Vazexa i heard wants a chance- if there will be anything tonight from PAO it will be from him.

hi guys

i'm reading the forum now for a loooong time and now i've decided to finally register.

i wish your team good luck and i hope they win to finally make europe stop laughing about greek teams. all my friends back here in switzerland make fun about them.

so again, good luck

WOW! :o

I'm surprised. Zutauta's scored, Epalle's playing well, Sapanis is holding his own. All the BS players are actually doing something today...I'm stunned but somewhat extatic beneath cus I never thought we'd ever score more than one goal in a game in Europe this year. UEFA CUP here we come! B)

hi guys

i'm reading the forum now for a loooong time and now i've decided to finally register.

i wish your team good luck and i hope they win to finally make europe stop laughing about greek teams. all my friends back here in switzerland make fun about them.

so again, good luck

Welcome man!

You seem to be bringing good luck to your rivals up to now! :tup:

Archived