Phantis Forums

OSFP - Kalamaria

Montreal_Thrillos

2 decent goals so far.... both of them starting from Rivaldo and great finishes

What's amazing to me is these other "smaller clubs" in Greece how defensive they play when they play the "top 3"

If they're expecting to loose why are they even in the 1st div? I just wish I could see them be more "open" in their style of play...

No matter what these are easy 3 points for our club..

What's amazing to me is these other "smaller clubs" in Greece how defensive they play when they play the "top 3"

If they're expecting to loose why are they even in the 1st div? I just wish I could see them be more "open" in their style of play...

O, brother!!

Why does not the CL stars in November

What a hattrick (rabona included)

Why could it not be against Roma

Is it Socrates? We must invite him to every game' with his [ppyrate look

Who remembers the fiasco against PAO?

I was frustrated with the bunker in the beginning of the match (Which i saw on topcast) and almost wanted to shut out the link and go to see Goias -SP on ESPN ,than came sthe goal , and the rest is history

We are seeing toomuch bunkers of the little teams, including Roma who did it against Milan in the beginning, at last they won , it was frustrating' Milan was better most of the time just like Oly against Roma

I was sick and tire of bunkers. To our luck Apolon does not have Chivou and the other one whose name i can not spell, and of course not Totti

Excuse me for the off topic but those bunkers make me sick' so I was even more happy when Ribbo opened the flood of goals' finushing with this bunker

Now what is missing is a goal of Konstantinou, realy it is time

And Babaginta has to open every time :rolleyes:

Did anyone see the whole game? Can I have some feedback on the player's performances please? I'm particularly interested in how Ouaddou, Ne, Kapsis, Okkas, Pappas and Babaginda played. During the highlights the reporter said that Ne was one of the best on show, is that true? Has any of these guys performances suggested that we'll see an improvement in the CL? Thanks.

Did anyone see the whole game? Can I have some feedback on the player's performances please? I'm particularly interested in how Ouaddou, Ne, Kapsis, Okkas, Pappas and Babaginda played. During the highlights the reporter said that Ne was one of the best on show, is that true? Has any of these guys performances suggested that we'll see an improvement in the CL? Thanks.

Ouaddou was OK in general but looked shaky a couple of times.

Ne played well in the second half, not so much in the first. His passing was good and he seems to understand the flow of the game. He didn't try to defend as much. I don't think he's ready for the CL, but looks better than Maric overall.

Kapsis played for a just a bit over 10 mins. He was confident whenever he touched the ball and he looked OK but didn’t have the chance to show anything more.

Okkas was very good, he ran with the ball and created a lot of trouble for the Kalamaria defence. The line up improved a great deal when he substituted Konstantinou.

Papas was average, had a lot of the ball but wasn’t able to create opportunities.

Babangida was quite good, he was looking for space all the time, he kept and passed the ball at the right time.

The biggest benefit is that Sollied seemed desperate to change things. I think he feels under pressure and has realised that his original plan for this year doesn’t work.

5-0 and finally a game worth watching.Ne played well and he can take the place Toure had last year if he gets more games under his belt.Djole and Ribo were in great form and it could not happen at better time since we have difficult games up ahead.For me the best news were Okkas since when he got in the pitch he set up one goal,scored another and helped by accident the last goal for Ribo.We have many and plenty solutions at our team so it is good that finally Sollied decided to use them.Lets see if this will continue. :D

P.S.Ribo thee mas odigise mas :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Ouaddou was OK in general but looked shaky a couple of times.

Ne played well in the second half, not so much in the first. His passing was good and he seems to understand the flow of the game. He didn't try to defend as much. I don't think he's ready for the CL, but looks better than Maric overall.

Kapsis played for a just a bit over 10 mins. He was confident whenever he touched the ball and he looked OK but didn’t have the chance to show anything more.

Okkas was very good, he ran with the ball and created a lot of trouble for the Kalamaria defence. The line up improved a great deal when he substituted Konstantinou.

Papas was average, had a lot of the ball but wasn’t able to create opportunities.

Babangida was quite good, he was looking for space all the time, he kept and passed the ball at the right time.

The biggest benefit is that Sollied seemed desperate to change things. I think he feels under pressure and has realised that his original plan for this year doesn’t work.

Thanks alot file, I'm glad Okkas is performing, he should play alot more. Also I honestly think that if Kapsis gets fit he'll make a quality defensive duo with Cesar. Thanks again dude.

Archived