Phantis Forums

Saviola?

drakos13

Do you think Saviola will come to PAO or is the media just dragging it out?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Saviola will come to PAO or is the media just dragging it out?

• Saviola is coming, were almost there!
    • Hes not coming -its all talk and hell go to a bigger club
    • Who is Javier Saviola?

for the millionth day in a row i read more about saviola being closer etc...what does everybody else think---will this be a Flavio incident and get him or have you already lost interest because its just not happening.......Ive heard about it so much i really dont think hell choose PAO...

Argentina international Javier Saviola is weighing up a potential move from Barcelona to Arsenal.

The 24-year-old striker's agent Alfredo Cabrera Brizuela said: "He will make his decision based on football and that points to the Gunners.

"He will have no problem playing in England because he is world-class and will be successful in any country.

Forget about Saviola!!

If management is smart why dnt they focus on this:

CLUB PUNISHMENTS

Juventus

Relegated to Serie B

30-point deduction for next season

Stripped of 2005 and 2006 titles

Out of 2006-07 Champions League

Five-year ban for ex-general manager Luciano Moggi

Five-year ban for ex-chief executive Antonio Giraudo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC Milan:

Deducted 15 points next season

One-year ban for vice-president Adriano Galliani

Club official Leonardo Meani banned for three years and six months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina:

Relegated to Serie B

12-point deduction next season

President Andrea Della Valle banned for three years and six months

Four-year ban for honorary president Diego Della Valle

Lazio:

Relegated to Serie B

Out of 2006-07 Uefa Cup

7-point deduction next season

Three-year ban for president Claudio Lotito

What i mean is that since 3 top italians teams r going to the B league then alot of big name players would want to leave and will have to leave because of there clubs financial status... Why not try and focus on bringing one of them to Pao?? i know it will b difficult but hey so was bringing Saviola to pao and that didnt stop management from trying?? i reckon pao mwill have a good chance in bringing a BAM singing with that 6 million transfer money (3.7 million salary money as well) ;)

like the saying goes "Ones misfortune is another’s good luck"

• 2 weeks later...

Forget about Saviola!!

If management is smart why dnt they focus on this:

CLUB PUNISHMENTS

Juventus

Relegated to Serie B

30-point deduction for next season

Stripped of 2005 and 2006 titles

Five-year ban for ex-general manager Luciano Moggi

Five-year ban for ex-chief executive Antonio Giraudo

AC Milan:

Deducted 15 points next season

One-year ban for vice-president Adriano Galliani

Club official Leonardo Meani banned for three years and six months

Fiorentina:

Relegated to Serie B

12-point deduction next season

President Andrea Della Valle banned for three years and six months

Four-year ban for honorary president Diego Della Valle

Lazio:

Relegated to Serie B

Out of 2006-07 Uefa Cup

7-point deduction next season

Three-year ban for president Claudio Lotito

What i mean is that since 3 top italians teams r going to the B league then alot of big name players would want to leave and will have to leave because of there clubs financial status... Why not try and focus on bringing one of them to Pao?? i know it will b difficult but hey so was bringing Saviola to pao and that didnt stop management from trying?? i reckon pao mwill have a good chance in bringing a BAM singing with that 6 million transfer money (3.7 million salary money as well) ;)

like the saying goes "Ones misfortune is another

If he goes to Bolton then he's a m#$%!! Yes the Prem is a bigger league but PAO are a bigger club, they are offering more money, and are in Europe! With repsect to AEK, PAO will probably be playing CL after this season too. There's also the fact that he has the choice of living in either Athens or Bolton <_< and he'll have 2 compatriots at PAO!!! Weighing up the pros and cons bewteen Bolton and PAO means that if he picks Bolton he must be on drugs!

If he goes to Bolton then he's a m#$%!! Yes the Prem is a bigger league but PAO are a bigger club, they are offering more money, and are in Europe! With repsect to AEK, PAO will probably be playing CL after this season too. There's also the fact that he has the choice of living in either Athens or Bolton <_< and he'll have 2 compatriots at PAO!!! Weighing up the pros and cons bewteen Bolton and PAO means that if he picks Bolton he must be on drugs!

Everything u said is 100% + all the South Americans fail in EPL look at Veyron and Crespo. It just doesnt suit their style.

Bolton are looking at Sorin as his cheap why dont we go after him as well?

Everything u said is 100% + all the South Americans fail in EPL look at Veyron and Crespo. It just doesnt suit their style.

Bolton are looking at Sorin as his cheap why dont we go after him as well?

For me Sorin is the best left back in the world! He can defend, gets forward as well as anyone, his positioning is exceptional, his skill is unrivaled for a defender, he plays with passion and he is a great leader. All that and I still havent mentioned his legendary haircut! :tup: If you asked me to name a world dream team he would be my left-back no question! The man is exceptional! And why the GIANTS dont go in for him is beyond me! But to answer your question, oi ellinikes omadas koimonte! Sorin would be one of the all time greats in Greece. Olympiakos wanted a left back, did they approach Sorin? No they got that donkey Zewlakow! PAO need a leader and a defence, have they even approached Sorin? No!

XXX-18T if we were running a big Greek club we'd win the CL! You could be chairman and I'd be manager so I could spend your money! :hypocrite: What do you say?

XXX-18T if we were running a big Greek club we'd win the CL! You could be chairman and I'd be manager so I could spend your money! :hypocrite: What do you say?[/color][/b]

oh sure... its so easy! lets not forget that this is the sport where everybody is a selfproclaimed expert in, so you will be up against all experts too!

Sorin is too big a player for PAO...who are we kidding he will stay in top leagues as a defensive, strikers have more incentives to go to lesser leagues to grab attention and stardom... yes PAO are going to play a few games in europe, but Bolton offer the guy plenty of money, and a league with more attention, and prestige and Bolton are a good side..

if getting to a player was as easy as you sound it, nearly every player from big leagues would have at minimum 15 teams at a time after them...PAO arent the only team who could maybe afford him...theres teams in Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Belgium, Holland, Portugal, who offer just as much as PAO and have just as much money.....consequently all their owners are idiots too for not approaching him?

Tha mou areze para poly na do ena paikti san to Saviola na erhetai stin Ellada kai stin omada sas.Alla pistevo oti einai ena oneiro apatilo,kai i istoria to didaskei.Prepei to epipedo na anevei gia na rthoun neoi paiktes stin emveleia tou,makari leo kai go,alla an einai na erthei pistevo oti tha erthei sta 30 tou(vgazo ektos ton Giovanni pou irthe stin ellada sta 27)

oh sure... its so easy! lets not forget that this is the sport where everybody is a selfproclaimed expert in, so you will be up against all experts too!

B) Dude I was obviously joking! How could I win anything if I had XXX-18T on my board! :LOL:

B) Dude I was obviously joking! How could I win anything if I had XXX-18T on my board! :LOL:
im sure i would win more than Vardinopoosti winning :LOL:

Archived