Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos- Man Utd

The2ndMouse

I just can't seeus winning this game, or even getting a draw unless we overperform, man u , underperforms and we have a hell of alot of luck. Man U are hot property at the moment and they won't be taking any prisoners.

I think though that this game will not have much of a bearing on us since i can't see Rangers comming away with any points from Stuttgart. It 'll be decided in Glasgow, who goes to the UEFA Cup.

To Those of us that live in the states, Happy Turkey day, to the other fans, I have to agree with Evergreen, that we will have to be very lucky to draw and extremelly lucky to win...However, that is why the games are played... Maybe we will get lucky and get a positive result...I would not wager on it .... :box: :box: :box:

if shoum starts epalle like i have heard, there is no chance for a win....and fyssas is not there either...sanmartean apparently may be starting as well which is not a good move considering he hasnt played a match for like 3 weeks....shoum is going back to his old stupid ways for this match....i can hope for a tie but im not sure if it will happen....we need heart, and heart may be our only savior....

Guys I was in there yesturday so that I will tell you my thoughts......

Girst of all I thought that the starting 11 were exactly as they should have been.... The 2 LAMOIA were in the bench (Konstadinides -Epalle) and Munch with Maric and Sanmartean started the game....

Sanmartean was awful, there must be definetly something wrong with him (he could not even run) so I give credit to Schum for not using him in previous matches.

Maric was very slow as always but he did try and I thought that he was one of the best players of PAO overall.

Zutautas and Basinas also played descently ,I have no problem with them...

And to set up things right Schum replaced Konstadinou and Papadopoulos because they were very tyred and he wanted to protect them gor the match against PAOK. (I think that Michalakis has asked the substitution himself)

So gents, the game was lost when I saw this clown (Epalle) coming in, in the beginning of the second half.... This guy did everything wrong.... He is a big LAMOIO!!!! And along with the other LAMOIO (Konstadinedi who is most likely to start against PAOK) are probably the worst players in the PAO Squad!!!! I cant understand why Munch (who is our most expensive trabsfer by the way 450.000 a year) is not starting, when he has clearly shown that he is a much better quality player than Konstadinides (AKA THE LAMOIO!!!!!)

Kala...autos o epale..ti na pw pia..prepei na einai o poio asxetos paixths pou exei foresei thn fanela tou pao. asxetos!!! ti pases, ti sentres htane autes? me ekane na nostalghsw ton lagwnikakh gmt!!!

o munch den epaize giati den htane etoimos alla xtes edeikse veltiwmenos.

o maric htane polu kalos, o dimis paleue alla eimaste polu ligoi gia otidhpote dystuxws.

Archived