Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do not want any of these players to be honest... nor the italian bloke nor ze roberto.. both over 32 and OVERATED in my opinion.. Yes ze roberto was a great player around 2-3 years ago, and hes had some very good games, but i cant see him playing any where near that performance for olympiakos.. in fact if he comes i would not doubt seeing a situation of wht happened to consceicao... Id lobve to see Bordon for a center back position, and for left midfield (if we seriously do need one) try someone like Alessandro Rossina or Ricardo Montolivo.. Beautiful players and around 21 yrs old.. Yes cash will be have to spent but why get some 32 yr old when u can get a 21 yr old who will have a whole future and will be on a lesser wage.. just a thought anyways

I think players in their early 30s with a good background can really help us. Rivaldo and Karembeu had major contributions, we just need to make sure that we get people with this sort of attitude.

It would be great if we could afford top level players in their 20s but I don't think we can.

whooaaa guys cool off

first of all there are plenty of greeks in pireaus but okay ill have to agree there are alot of foreigners too but anyway i have to disagree with whoever said kafes and georgatos are wastes of money. They are good players its just that they dont match of to rivaldo haha. The thing is georgatos's crossing ability is amazing and kafes had many assists all season. come on lets not be too harsh on the players.

I agree on Kafes... remember his performance in CL games this year? the only midfielder after ribo who actualy stood up to the task.. about Geo, hes ok.. i mean for the position he mostly played this year.. He is always put in LB position which makes him look bad because he doesnt realy have great defensive skills... He is great crossing the ball and up front but he hasnt really played that role for this year...

yeah i also think he would be better off if they played him more on the attack instead of the defense. then he could stick out as the player he is. and i have a question. does anybody know the current financial state of olympiakos???

because i have been wondering why we dont go in for some big transfers with big name european players. i know probably because of our clubs lack of european prestige, but other than that it would just be financial inability.

So how good is this Polga cat anyway?

the answer is simple!

if he was really good he would not have spent several years at sporting without moving to spain or italy from portugal!

the best brazilian players wich first go to portugal to adapt to european football only stay there 1 or 2 years and have tons of big offers from top european sides.

Archived